Me and arch in Virgina City, Nevada...

It's really hard to write ones complete background history in a forum...However to shorten the process...My G/Ma on Dads side was a old Castro family relative...owned Spanish land grants...her sister married a Bloom...related to Earps lovely wife...thus the avatar as he received the wonderful heritage as presented...a great Uncle of mine...On Moms side her papa...my G/pa was from Sicily she married my Dad of German,Spanish decent...I could go on and on but don't want to bore y'all...be assured I am as I am...Heinz 57 if ya prefer!:halo:

Aren't we all.

Well boy howdy fellas..

Im going to be in Nevada( Vegas) first week of November, gonna catch the Motley Crue guys at the MGM Grande. What's the weather going to be like, warm or chilly??

Well boy howdy fellas..

Im going to be in Nevada( Vegas) first week of November, gonna catch the Motley Crue guys at the MGM Grande. What's the weather going to be like, warm or chilly??

Could be both, I've been there in late November and seen snow near the California border outside of Vegas. It won't be the cold you are used to though, much dryer. Bring a sweater and a light jacket, that should be plenty.

Could be both, I've been there in late November and seen snow near the California border outside of Vegas. It won't be the cold you are used to though, much dryer. Bring a sweater and a light jacket, that should be plenty.

Fantastic! Thanks, walking around will be comfortable :)

'Hell' week has started in VC...no longer call it 'Street Vibrations'...the town broke away from sponsoring Reno's Street Vibrations...we call it 'Thunder on the Mountain' a entirely separate event now...we did not do well sponsoring Reno's event...the bikers only came up for a quick beer and maybe a hot dog...then back to Reno...so we have our own event...

The GD will be working the party(Waitress for the bbq and probably horse related activities) at the 7 Mile Canyon Ranch(Formerly John Tysons 7 Mile Ranch) on Saturday...the new owners are really cool! Judy and her hubby were in the entertainment music business... he has his own band and she runs the ranch... the GD manages the barn and fills in as waitress during parties(part time school and Cross country allowing)...I showed her your pic and told her to mess with you if ya showed up...she said maybe but only if he is a cheap tipper...lol

'Hell' week has started in VC...no longer call it 'Street Vibrations'...the town broke away from sponsoring Reno's Street Vibrations...we call it 'Thunder on the Mountain' a entirely separate event now...we did not do well sponsoring Reno's event...the bikers only came up for a quick beer and maybe a hot dog...then back to Reno...so we have our own event...

The GD will be working the party(Waitress for the bbq and probably horse related activities) at the 7 Mile Canyon Ranch(Formerly John Tysons 7 Mile Ranch) on Saturday...the new owners are really cool! Judy and her hubby were in the entertainment music business... he has his own band and she runs the ranch... the GD manages the barn and fills in as waitress during parties(part time school and Cross country allowing)...I showed her your pic and told her to mess with you if ya showed up...she said maybe but only if he is a cheap tipper...lol

Hell week is what I call it too arch, because I work 12 hour days for five days straight, and I mean WORK! I don't get to see any of what goes on other than what happen's right at work. I sucks. I don't even ride my Harley to work. Too much shit gets stolen, and that little Anniversary sitting all by itself would just be too big of a temptation for someone to steal, or just steal something off it. Screw that. All I do is work long hours all this week. Work my ass off, so it's not a damn bit of fun for me. I'll be ready to do some serious relaxing after this week is over. There's a good show coming to Piper's Opera House in October. A bunch of us are planning to come up and see the show and stay in town that night.

And yes I am a good tipper, "IF" the service is good. Just ask 'Donna'.

Well boy howdy fellas..

See ya where?

(It'll be beautiful in November in Vegas. I know, I lived there for four years.)

Hell week is what I call it too arch, because I work 12 hour days for five days straight, and I mean WORK! I don't get to see any of what goes on other than what happen's right at work. I sucks. I don't even ride my Harley to work. Too much shit gets stolen, and that little Anniversary sitting all by itself would just be too big of a temptation for someone to steal, or just steal something off it. Screw that. All I do is work long hours all this week. Work my ass off, so it's not a damn bit of fun for me. I'll be ready to do some serious relaxing after this week is over. There's a good show coming to Piper's Opera House in October. A bunch of us are planning to come up and see the show and stay in town that night.

And yes I am a good tipper, "IF" the service is good. Just ask 'Donna'.

poor guy...then again think of all the ot ya will earn....and it gets so crowded up here ya can hardly move around...I have real problems with some who think my driveway is a public parking lot! Is the show in October the one where they broadcast on radio with DJ's?

poor guy...then again think of all the ot ya will earn....and it gets so crowded up here ya can hardly move around...I have real problems with some who think my driveway is a public parking lot! Is the show in October the one where they broadcast on radio with DJ's?

ONE MORE DAY of this shit. And unfortunately Saturday is usually the worst. Oh well... I've seen every kind of shit motorcycle there is, with every kind of problem, and they all want it done NOW! I got a bagger in today that had a freakin' car battery in the tour pack. I wondered why it was so heavy. The bike had a zillion lights on it, and they wondered why their charging system went out. DUUUHH!!! STUPID people...

What a way to end the riding year. It's usually pretty slow on Sunday and we get to go home early. And yeah, it'll be one huge pay check for sure. I'll have somewhere around 75 hours for one week.

The show at Piper's is Jekyll & Hyde, the musical, put on by the Nevada Civic Light Opera Company. They're having a Champagne Gala on the 6th, but we won't be able to hit that one. There's a bunch of other dates for October. We'll hit one of those.

No offense being that ya are a Harley Dude and all...and I know ya are a good tipper...saw it and Donna confirmed it...but hey this 'Thunder on the Mountain'
this year was a real bummer...all the 15,000 or so who visited VC were jerks this year..left the town in a mess...garbage everywhere...My GD worked the BBQ party at 7 Mile Canyon Ranch...she said they were packed...but did not get one dollar in tips from all the jerks...who can afford a expensive Harley..but can't tip a hard working girl a penny...so much for her college tuition fund this year! And if ya know my GD she is a funny and social young lady...this was uncalled for!

And I heard another idiot bit the dust on the Geigar Grade Friday...head on with a car...or so my deputy friends told me!

Being that I am originally from California a transplant to Nevada...I was shocked that the biggest offenders were from California,Oregon and Washington...albeit these idiots are transpalnts to these areas from NY!:smoke:

Enough baby talk...get back to us when she is a toddler...then all hell breaks loose...lol... Misterblue...just kidding...then again maybe not!:cof:

AhhhHuhhhh, right.:p:

Your humor is your humor...mine is mine...'ya can't please everyone-but ya gotta please yourself'...Ricky Nelson-'Garden Party' I believe...I miss him he was a cool Dude!
was that a song leric?...yeah it was...again a disclaimer...:tng:

Forum List

Back