McLaughlin Poll: Trump Beats Biden in Electoral Landslide

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
After Georgia’s indictment of Donald Trump, our new national poll shows he not only beats Biden, but he would defeat the current president in an electoral landslide.

The McLaughlin national survey finds Trump leads Biden 47% to 43% up 2 points this month alone.

Even more remarkable, with our voter model for this poll we assigned 4 more points of Biden 2020 voters than Trump 2020 voters.

This means looking to 2024 there is an 8-point turnaround in favor of Trump from the 2020 election. Biden voters are switching to Trump.

But here’s the really big news.

In the key battleground states Trump leads Biden 49% to 41%.

If the election was today, Trump would defeat Biden in an electoral landslide.

BJ-
Yes, I know the poll is not Cult approved.
Yes, I know that Newsmax is not Cult approved.
Yes, I know your Cult will insist this is not accurate.
Yes.

An Emerson College poll released Monday shows that former President Donald Trump increased his lead to 2 percentage points over President Joe Biden in a hypothetical matchup of 2024 presidential candidates.

The poll showed Trump with a lead of 46% to 44% over Biden after last week’s poll showed them tied. The poll also shows that with Green Party candidate Cornel West on the ballot, Trump’s lead is 44%-39%, with 4% supporting West and 13% undecided.

Not really
Yeah, really. I wish it wasn't.

The bottom line (unless tater really fucks-up) is that those two pecker-heads are always going to be within the MoE.

We can do better.

The bottom line (unless tater really fucks-up) is that those two pecker-heads are always going to be within the MoE.

We can do better.

We can't

We can do better.
I don't think we can...yet.
If the evil Reich had left Trump alone, then perhaps someone else would be on top but it just won't happen.
And given the fact that Joey Capone is killing a ton of 18-49 year olds with the free flowing fentanyl, added to all his other evil, I think Trump wins.

Looks like Newsmax is a month behind.

You can access the poll results there. Right track, wrong track improved two points towards right track. Undecideds swung toward Biden. Lots of independents out there and they are the key.

After Georgia’s indictment of Donald Trump, our new national poll shows he not only beats Biden, but he would defeat the current president in an electoral landslide.

The McLaughlin national survey finds Trump leads Biden 47% to 43% up 2 points this month alone.

Even more remarkable, with our voter model for this poll we assigned 4 more points of Biden 2020 voters than Trump 2020 voters.

This means looking to 2024 there is an 8-point turnaround in favor of Trump from the 2020 election. Biden voters are switching to Trump.

BJ-
Yes.

Your lying MAGA pollsters who are heavily involved with Newsmaxx, are so biased that the results of their loaded questions laughably predictable.

The voters have already decided - in 2020 when they voted Trump OUT of office. They don't want Trump in the White House. Trump refused to accept theire decision, and tried to overturn it. Trump refused to accept that he had been fired.

• The majority, 56%, agree that Joe Biden’s Justice Department should stop targeting Donald Trump and interfering in the election, and Biden should let the voters decide who the next president should be. Only 34% disagree. The majority is up a net +6% since last month. Republican primary voters agree 85% to 10%.

Poll: Trump rallies to 2-point lead against Biden following mugshot, debate absence, improves among Blacks, Hispanics and Democrats​

BJ-
Yes.

1693426205080.png

But you keep on with NEWSMUNCH

1693426306994.png

Forum List

Back