McDonalds has 50,000 job openings; To have National Hiring Day?? Why?

So? Why should I give a fuck what some redneck from one of the dumbest states in America thinks? Exactly. You're opinion doesn't affect my decision making on what is the best think for me to do.

Sorry you're too stupid to take advantage.

That would be very rich redneck sir.

"Sorry you're too stupid to take advantage"
I was taught not to take advantage. Maybe I am stupid but that is better than being a
MOOCHER.
You can not get away from that.

Nice pic, Go Dawgs.

Your attitude is one that is common in the South, where I was raised. A man does anything possible to be independent. A man refuses handouts to the very edge of death if necessary, and if he must take them, he takes the first opportunity possible to get off of them.

Real men aren't being raised much anymore in our society. Even in the South. It's quite sad. Our nation within 20 years will probably be invaded, by an army with no guns, because we will have bred-out all our real men by then.

Is'nt that happening right before our very eyes?

Well, boys, it's been fun. This thread has exposed a lot of people's laziness and lack of personal pride. I'd rep myself if I could, as I was on quite a roll today. Gotta go hit the gym for a bit now and feed the dog. He's pissed. He wants his free food, water and shelter. As hard as I've tried....I think my dog may be a fucking liberal. Damn it.

Well, boys, it's been fun. This thread has exposed a lot of people's laziness and lack of personal pride. I'd rep myself if I could, as I was on quite a roll today. Gotta go hit the gym for a bit now and feed the dog. He's pissed. He wants his free food, water and shelter. As hard as I've tried....I think my dog may be a fucking liberal. Damn it.

:lol:

Well said, I'm always amazed by people who sit around jobless for months when they need the money.

I'm lucky enough to have a decent job, but if I got canned and there was hypothetically only jobs like this available I'd take it rather than nothing.

If you are over-qualified, take the job, and continue your job search WHILE you have a job.

Do you have a lifestyle that could be supported by McDonalds minimum wages?

If you are collecting a gov't check (unemployment), then your lifestyle can be supported by a minimum wage job.
Start selling your assets, and make deep cuts in your budget.

I did while I was on unemployment.

I don't know about that bro, unemployment depends on what kind of job you had in the first place. When I got out of the service I was getting close to $1000 every 2 weeks from the State of California until I found a job, doubt you make that cleaning toilets and frying burgers in McDonalds.

How is this even possible?

In case no one has pointed this out yet, teenagers get summer off of school. Happens every year.

Good observation.

It only makes sense. Business goes up in the summer because all these teens get seasonal jobs, and then spend the money they earn on hot chicks. Where do they spend the money? Movie theaters that employ other teens who go to McDonalds after work because they are sick of popcorn. The never ending cycle of youth.

Last edited:

Hold the phone!

You've been in this thread for the last hour or so and now you're going to the gym. Do you not have a job? Maybe you should take your own advice and go find yourself some meaningful employment. Either that, or stop posting from work and give your boss an honest day's work.

Fuckin' slacker.

If you are collecting a gov't check (unemployment), then your lifestyle can be supported by a minimum wage job.
Start selling your assets, and make deep cuts in your budget.

I did while I was on unemployment.

I don't know about that bro, unemployment depends on what kind of job you had in the first place. When I got out of the service I was getting close to $1000 every 2 weeks from the State of California until I found a job, doubt you make that cleaning toilets and frying burgers in McDonalds.

Its not pretty.... thats why I said Start selling your assets, and make deep cuts in your budget.
Thats what I did, and yes.... it sucked!

How is this even possible?

In case no one has pointed this out yet, teenagers get summer off of school. Happens every year.

Great timing because there are a lot of mowing & landscaping jobs that come around in the summer that need to hire all these teens.

And they get hungry and want to eat at McDonalds and hit on hot chicks.

There is a an element of sex in the youth summer sector of the economy.

Hold the phone!

You've been in this thread for the last hour or so and now you're going to the gym. Do you not have a job? Maybe you should take your own advice and go find yourself some meaningful employment. Either that, or stop posting from work and give your boss an honest day's work.

Fuckin' slacker.

What if it his day off?

Now I gotta go get back to work..... :lol:

Hold the phone!

Fuckin' slacker.

What if it his day off?

Fine, upstanding, hard working Americans don't take days off.

Hold the phone!

Fuckin' slacker.

What if it his day off?

Instead, they sneek out of the office while their boss is at the golf course and get online at internet cafes.

Hold the phone!

Fuckin' slacker.

What if it his day off?

That sounds like North Korea.:eusa_eh:

Well said, I'm always amazed by people who sit around jobless for months when they need the money.

I'm lucky enough to have a decent job, but if I got canned and there was hypothetically only jobs like this available I'd take it rather than nothing.

If you are over-qualified, take the job, and continue your job search WHILE you have a job.

Do you have a lifestyle that is supported by taxpayer handouts?

Ok, I'll answer.

I don't know how one pays a mortgage by working at McDonalds.

I do know this however: Paying a mortgage by earning $0 an hour is harder than trying to pay it earning $7 an hour. Right?

You gotta understand, the big-time jobs aren't coming anytime soon. For a while, this is all we're gonna get. So people are either gonna suck it up and earn every single $ they can find, or they are gonna whine about "That job ain't enough for me, I'm gonna stay unemployed."

Yes, it sucks. But YOU explain to me: Is it easier to pay a mortgage by earning $0 an hour or by earning $7 an hour? Simple answer one would think.

So your solution to just suck it up and work for minimum wage doesn't make sense for a lot of people. Would you work a shitty job if you were going to lose your home anyway? OR, would you not take that shitty job and look for something better that actually can come close to helping you pay your bills?

Until you can come up with a solution for people who have bills to pay, you aren't going to convince anyone that working a min. wage job makes any sense when they are just going to lose their house anyway.

They can sell their house & rent where the jobs are. Even on minimum wage you can pay rent, utilities & eat. Now that your health-care is paid for what is there left to bitch about.

It isn't easy to sell a house in an economy where people are losing their jobs and the only thing available is McDonalds. Saying sell your house and actually selling it are two entirely different things. It takes time.....time that the mortgage company keeps sending you a bill expecting payment in full. Walking away from it ruins your credit and hurts you when yo do get back on your feet.

Think about it.

25,000 male teenagers driving around with 25,000 female teenagers just looking for movies and hamburgers.

Is America great or what?

Forum List

Back