McConnell enters new year with questions over future

Time to step aside and retire. The man is too old and we need younger blood in Congress. The era of the Baby Boomer has passed. They've done enough damage to our country.

LOL, true, McConnell needs to just go away now. But wow, the hypocrisy just reeks with all the geezers on your team you don't say this about, MAGA man

Why in the world doesn't Senator McC. just retire and spend more time with his family? (Senator Chuck S. is no spring chicken, either.)

All the old fuds (I am 86) have had their day. Now let the younger generations take over!

Yes, both Messrs. Biden and Trump should pack it in, too. (And so should the dictators of Russia and China and Iran.)

You're not making any sense.

You don't understand my saying you're right and a total hypocrite for not saying that about Biden, Pelosi and the over the hill leftist gang. How do you POSSIBLY not grasp that? This is the issue with Democrats. You have one standard for others, and none for yourself or your team.

I know, I know, you didn't understand what I said again, you said that.

Kaz: McConnell is a disgrace just like Nancy, Pedo Joe, ....

Don't Taz Me. McConnell is a disgrace. Pedo Joe and Nancy? What about them?

You can't possibly be that stupid you don't get what I said

You don't understand my saying you're right and a total hypocrite for not saying that about Biden, Pelosi and the over the hill leftist gang. How do you POSSIBLY not grasp that? This is the issue with Democrats. You have one standard for others, and none for yourself or your team.

I know, I know, you didn't understand what I said again, you said that.

Kaz: McConnell is a disgrace just like Nancy, Pedo Joe, ....

Don't Taz Me. McConnell is a disgrace. Pedo Joe and Nancy? What about them?

You can't possibly be that stupid you don't get what I said

The article is about Mitch McConnell.

The article is about Mitch McConnell.

Right, so you ran out and started a flame thread. I think the guy is scum for the reason you said, it's time for the brainless old fart to GO AWAY.

I say that for both parties. You already said what you just repeated, you flame Republicans, not Democrats. Anywhere. What is wrong with you? You can't be this stupid

Time to step aside and retire. The man is too old and we need younger blood in Congress. The era of the Baby Boomer has passed. They've done enough damage to our country.

He will live another 30 years. Just like a fucking turtle.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
He will live another 30 years. Just like a fucking turtle.

McConnell is a selfish ass who shouldn't be allowed to visit DC. I'm not a flaming hypocrite like you are, "Pedo Joe, what about him?" Nancy Insider Trading Pelosi? Great American.

Double standards,, just how you roll. But it does mean that even when you're right, like about Frozen Face McConnell, you're still being a flaming hypocrite and I'm not

Forum List

Back