McConnell Bruised and Bandaged

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Senator McConnell appears to be having some health issues but refuses to answer what his problem is.
Check out the photo of his very bruised hands.

Photo shows what appears to be an IV port on his hand.

"The Kentucky lawmaker “did not respond when asked if he was being treated by a doctor. An aide to McConnell also declined to provide any additional details when asked multiple times about the majority leader’s health.”

Wow... slow news day? That's a fucking snoozer there.

Any update on Hunted's laptop? I'll bet there's some real page turners being slowly dripped out today.

Exciting! (For me anyway, not for the children he raped and tortured)

Senator McConnell appears to be having some health issues but refuses to answer what his problem is.

"The Kentucky lawmaker “did not respond when asked if he was being treated by a doctor. An aide to McConnell also declined to provide any additional details when asked multiple times about the majority leader’s health.”

Isn't it obvious? He's Batman.

“I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.” - Mark Twain

Blue hands or not he is going to get another Trump judge on the court.....Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can you sat Neil Gorsuch and Amy Coney-Barrett? :)

Well, to start with it looks like a lot of blood thinners, to get that bruised from a stick? It's hard to get into my veins, and they recently had to go for a vein in my hand to get some blood for blood work. They dug around awhile. And I had nowhere near that amount of bruising. It looks just like my dead grandmother's hands--they were just like that from all the iv's when she went into congestive heart failure for the last time. Not saying that's what's going on with Mitch, but it's something requiring blood thinners.

The democrat candidate for president has such serious physical and mental issues that nobody wants to talk about it. Is it true that Biden received "Last Rites" from a Catholic Priest when they thought he wasn't going to survive a brain embolism? Is he suffering from a mental condition? Who knows but we get a breathless update about bruises on the Senate majority leader's hands. The freaking world is upside down.

Forum List

Back