McConaughey Has Double-Digit Lead Over Incumbent in Poll

Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

Its Texas. Nothing will ever change.
Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.
Don't forget the California liberals moving to Texas because California is fucked up then voting the same way they voted in California.

Actually 2020 exit polls proved that not to be the case. I think the commies are sticking with CA.

Don't burst his bubble. He's desperately looking for an excuse why right wing numbers are falling in Texas, and that's the only explanation he wants to accept.
It's funny how you think...sorry, wrong word...feel I'm as emotionally invested in this as you are.

Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.
Don't forget the California liberals moving to Texas because California is fucked up then voting the same way they voted in California.
California isn't fucked up....it's just too crowded.
No, it's fucked up.
Nope....it's just too crowded and has all the issues that being too crowded brings.
No, it's really fucked up. Democrats did that.
Nope.....sorry. Your California envy is showing.
"Envy"? You couldn't pay me enough to live in that shithole.
Then the people of California thank you.
Yippee.

Actually 2020 exit polls proved that not to be the case. I think the commies are sticking with CA.

The Commies are. Normal people are leaving.

And the majority of them voted republican in 2020.

Abbott and Patrick and Cruz and Cornin have all acted like complete partisan douchebags in the face of crisis and turmoil. They should all be ousted next election. Fingers crossed
Cruz is lampreyed firmly to tRump's ass in the hopes of holding on.

A lot of people are really turned off by
Ted Cruz sucking up to Donald Trump after the things that Trump said about his wife and his father. Shows a total lack of character.
Total lack of testicles.

Cruz is going to have his Cancun stunt to deal with, although, he's not up again until 2024. It might be old news by then.

So how many rich Democrats were out shoveling snow and climbing up power line towers fixing stuff, or rescuing puppies in their private helicopters?
Hey look! A deflection!
...says the guy talking about other guy's genitals.

I like Mike a lot, a good Longview dude. But I can't vote for him. Unless its Abbot, then I would vote for Trump. (sarcasm)

Abbott and Patrick and Cruz and Cornin have all acted like complete partisan douchebags in the face of crisis and turmoil. They should all be ousted next election. Fingers crossed

Ted Cruz sucking up to Donald Trump after the things that Trump said about his wife and his father. Shows a total lack of character.
Total lack of testicles.

Cruz is going to have his Cancun stunt to deal with, although, he's not up again until 2024. It might be old news by then.

So how many rich Democrats were out shoveling snow and climbing up power line towers fixing stuff, or rescuing puppies in their private helicopters?
Hey look! A deflection!
And yet completely on topic.

Total lack of testicles.

Hey look! A deflection!
I see you noticed.

Total lack of testicles.

Why would "rich Democrats" be doing ANY of these things? That's what they elected Ted Cruz, and Greg Abbott take care of that stuff. It's what your tax dollars are supposed to be spent on. It's called "good governance". It's never been seen in red states so I'm not surprised you don't understand it.

We don't pay taxes for voter suppression, and keeping incompetents in office. We pay taxes to provide government services, infrastructure, and safety to the American people. It's like homeowner association fees, or condo fees - the common expenses for the America people. The problem is that Republicans have reduced taxes on the top 10% of the wealthiest individuals and corporations, while suppressing the wages of the working, and forcing the middle class to subsidize the low wage workers of the corporations, with income supports, while the corporate employers are booking record profits and dividends.

Total lack of testicles.

Hey look! A deflection!
And yet completely on topic.
Really? There are no references to male genitals in the OP.

Not everybody likes to talk about balls as much as you do.

Total lack of testicles.

Hey look! A deflection!
I see you noticed.
Maybe you and he can compare notes.

Total lack of testicles.

Hey look! A deflection!
I see you noticed.
Maybe you and he can compare notes.
I see you noticed again. :heehee:

Still using every other generation weather events to support a narrative. God Damned I'm so glad I chose a different path than listening to the proletarian abyss....UGGGHHHH...Tohave someone control your life is not a life worth living. At least to me.

There have been three such incidents in the past 30 years. You've tried to run this Republican scam before and we ran you into the ground on it, and you then said it never happened in YOUR part of Texas so no big deal.

Well it kinda is a really big deal. The cost to the Texas economy is $130 billion. That's coming out of YOUR pocket, and that of your fellow Texans, and all of that expense and the costs you're now paying won't be doing jack shit to prevent it from happening again. That's a whole other multi-billion expense that the good people of Texas are going to have to fork out to improve the infrastructure so it doesn't happen again when the next freeze comes.

And since such incidents are becoming more frequent because of the climate change you're also going to deny is happening, that incident could be as early as next year. In some ways you're kinda lucky that Biden is in the White House, because Ted Cruz refused to vote for federal aid for New Jersey after Hurricane Sandy, and every other natural disaster to befall any state, because Ted Cruz is an asshole. Biden will actually provide aid to Texas, because he's NOT that guy.

Politicians who poll in the 30s rarely see another term.
As though polling is so much as marginally credible anymore.

You have a great deal of difficulty accept facts which fail to support your strongly held beliefs, no matter how fanciful those might be.
Biden ahead by 15 nationally?...Winning Wisconsin by 15?...Ahead in Texas?

The polls have been dead wrong for the last several election cycles, dullard....They're even less credible this far out.

Politicians who poll in the 30s rarely see another term.
As though polling is so much as marginally credible anymore.

You have a great deal of difficulty accept facts which fail to support your strongly held beliefs, no matter how fanciful those might be.
Biden ahead by 15 nationally?...Winning Wisconsin by 15?...Ahead in Texas?

The polls have been dead wrong for the last several election cycles, dullard....They're even less credible this far out.

Biden still won the election by more than 5% of the vote, even as many Republicans admitted to lying to pollsters, or being too paranoid to admit they were voting for Trump.

The election is the ONLY poll that counts.

Still using every other generation weather events to support a narrative. God Damned I'm so glad I chose a different path than listening to the proletarian abyss....UGGGHHHH...Tohave someone control your life is not a life worth living. At least to me.

There have been three such incidents in the past 30 years. You've tried to run this Republican scam before and we ran you into the ground on it, and you then said it never happened in YOUR part of Texas so no big deal.

Well it kinda is a really big deal. The cost to the Texas economy is $130 billion. That's coming out of YOUR pocket, and that of your fellow Texans, and all of that expense and the costs you're now paying won't be doing jack shit to prevent it from happening again. That's a whole other multi-billion expense that the good people of Texas are going to have to fork out to improve the infrastructure so it doesn't happen again when the next freeze comes.

And since such incidents are becoming more frequent because of the climate change you're also going to deny is happening, that incident could be as early as next year. In some ways you're kinda lucky that Biden is in the White House, because Ted Cruz refused to vote for federal aid for New Jersey after Hurricane Sandy, and every other natural disaster to befall any state, because Ted Cruz is an asshole. Biden will actually provide aid to Texas, because he's NOT that guy.
Why do you post these novels to me? I read the first 3 lines only and stop. What part of fucking Texas is mine when I've never been to the place??? I think it is med time.

Forum List

Back