McAuliffe Receives 6-Figure Donation From Billionaire Epstein Associate Who Owns 'Pedo Jet'

So....don't you think if strange Trump apparently never attacked the Plaintiff, never called her a liar, and never attacked her attorney. It is said Trump paid the victim $20,000,000 dollars to drop the lawsuit.
"It is said..." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There had better be election auditors at every polling station ESPECIALLY OVERNIGHT when the Democrats do their "best work".

Don't know how they do it in other places in Virginia, but in my city the ballot boxes get turned over to the Circuit Court once they are counted. With scantrons, there isn't much opportunity after the polls close to do anything as the are counted in real time.

Anyway as for the OP, I read yesterday that almost all of the GOP guy's donations are coming from in state and almost all of Terry Mc's is coming from out of state.

Only Trump was sued along with Epstein for child rape. Somehow the rubes always ignore that little fact.

Trump kicked Epstein out of all his properties decades ago while Slick Willie was a frequent flyer on Pedo Epstein's "Lolita Express".

Slick was also on Pedo Epstein's Orgy Island where underage girls were held as sex slaves, according to one of those underage sex slaves.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known​

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

Trump kicked Epstein out of all his properties decades ago while Slick Willie was a frequent flyer on Pedo Epstein's "Lolita Express".

Slick was also on Pedo Epstein's Orgy Island where underage girls were held as sex slaves, according to one of those underage sex slaves.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known​

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

Hey, I have no love for Bill Clinton. If he did anything illegal with Epstein throw his sorry ass in jail.

However, he was never sued with Epstein for child rape like Trump. If he were, I certainly would not be defending him.

Hey, I have no love for Bill Clinton. If he did anything illegal with Epstein throw his sorry ass in jail.

However, he was never sued with Epstein for child rape like Trump. If he were, I certainly would not be defending him.
Trump was sued with Epstein?

Link?

Only Trump was sued along with Epstein for child rape. Somehow the rubes always ignore that little fact.
I am assuming you're talking about the 2016 case where "Jane Doe" accused Trump of rape when she was 13 some years earlier...

What was the disposition of this case? Did it just disappear? Or what?

If you have a problem with people donating large sums to political causes, I refer you to Citizens United v. FEC.
I don't think it's the funds itself. I think it's from whence those funds came. Like....old pervs paying big bucks to have sex with kids.

I don't think it's the funds itself. I think it's from whence those funds came. Like....old pervs paying big bucks to have sex with kids.
That's manufactured bullshit. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating that kind of libel.

McAuliffe is a pussified wimp. The pedo shit sounds very believable too. He'd get his ass beat anywhere but in the filthy game of politics.

That's manufactured bullshit. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating that kind of libel.
Really?
Then...just for funzies...care to 'splain Bill in a blue dress in a painting in Epsteins house of ill repute?
I'll wait.
Oh...and the manifest logs of his airplane to kiddie land. Wanna splain that too?

Also curious.....what IF...it comes out in all its nasty glory that it did indeed happen, that Epsteins girlfriend spills it all...what will you do? Call her a liar?

Forum List

Back