McAuliffe call parents who object to liberal reading list “racists”

I have been a Republican and I’m currently a Democrat.
Democrats are less racist than Republicans.
That Is YOUR opinion. I used to be a Democrat and am currently a Republican. The degree to which Democrats codify racism against whites, and are becoming increasingly tolerant of antisemitism (while claiming they are against bigotry) is downright chilling.

McAuliffe reminds me of a kid who took a lot of beatens in school. He was definitely the run to mommy type. He's such a pussy. I swear he pissed himself as he watched Obama speak on his behalf. And that dance he was doing on stage with Obama made dorks look cool. There's really nothing to like about that phony.

I have been a Republican and I’m currently a Democrat.
Democrats are less racist than Republicans.

1635269904948.png

..and if you don't vote for me you ain't black.....

:auiqs.jpg:

That Is YOUR opinion. I used to be a Democrat and am currently a Republican. The degree to which Democrats codify racism against whites, and are becoming increasingly tolerant of antisemitism (while claiming they are against bigotry) is downright chilling.

Billyboom is a racist and a liar. For Democrats, everything is about race. Has been since the Civil War, it doesn't end

An hour ago, I did a lap around my ultra-liberal neighborhood. I counted 11 signs - 6 for McAullife and 5 for Youngkin. Considering that my district usually goes 70% for the Democrat, and that in previous years it’s been rare to see even a single sign for the Republican, the 6:5 ratio doesn’t bode well for MAC.

Billyboom is a racist and a liar. For Democrats, everything is about race. Has been since the Civil War, it doesn't end
Yes. I’m relatively new on this forum, and am still learning the cast of characters. I already had hum pegged. (You, otoh, are a new name to me.)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, racism against whites. What do you call it when blacks with substantially lower grades and scores than whites get into med schools that reject whites? What do you call it when Dems are trying to say that an entire race of people have a major negative character flaw, simply because they are white?

Yes, racism against whites. What do you call it when blacks with substantially lower grades and scores than whites get into med schools that reject whites? What do you call it when Dems are trying to say that an entire race of people have a major negative character flaw, simply because they are white?
Wow. I’ve never seen such stupidity.

Yes. I’m relatively new on this forum, and am still learning the cast of characters. I already had hum pegged. (You, otoh, are a new name to me.)

Welcome!

Quick primer: I was a Republican back in the Reagan days. Left the party circa 1990 when HW convinced me how useless Republicans are and became a libertarian.

I did not vote for Trump in 1996, I voted Libertarian. But Democrats have gone rabid and are trying to end democracy and make us a one party country. While I am not a fan of Trump's lack of fiscal conservatism, at least he is fighting back and so I did vote for Trump in 2020. I can no longer take the view that it doesn't matter who wins. Unfortunately Republicans are just less bad. Democrats are evil, Republicans are useless. Going forward we'll see how it goes

Forum List

Back