Mayorkas to NBC News: “We Don’t Bear Responsibility” for Open US Border and 11 Million Illegal Alien Invasion

what you provided is for just what they know,,

what about what they dont know??

how do you count people you dont know are here??

its simple really,, if you have a mind of your own
Jesus. Help us deal with idiots like this.

“What about what they don’t know”

What… you have some special powers to “know” what experts don’t?

Go sit in the corner

Jesus. Help us deal with idiots like this.

“What about what they don’t know”

What… you have some special powers to “know” what experts don’t?

Go sit in the corner
if I had special powers I would know about them,,

I clearly said we dont know,,

are you in a mental institution right now and snuck into the office and on their computer??

if I had special powers I would know about them,,

I clearly said we dont know,,

are you in a mental institution right now and snuck into the office and on their computer??
So let’s just understand the crazy here

Cretin demands a link to immigration numbers (again… they have been provided numerous times) and then discounts that link because “no one can know “…

Like I said… ya can’t debate crazy

You can only point it out

So let’s just understand the crazy here

Cretin demands a link to immigration numbers (again… they have been provided numerous times) and then discounts that link because “no one can know “…

Like I said… ya can’t debate crazy

You can only point it out
do you have a reading problem are you just dumber than a box of rubber dicks??

what you provided is what they know,, thay cant count what they dont know,,

now if you can provide something that proves they counted the people they dont know about we can talk,,

do you have a reading problem are you just dumber than a box of rubber dicks??

what you provided is what they know,, thay cant count what they dont know,,

now if you can provide something that proves they counted the people they dont know about we can talk,,
“Counted the people they don’t know about “?

You’re too fucking stupid to be able to breathe.

How do you manage it?

I’m saying that the numbers are there.

There were 12 million in 2007 and that number declined to 10 and stayed more or less there till more recently

The number is currently just a little over 12 million. Yeah’s we’ve been here before

That has to be some of the funniest shit I've heard here lately. Now you're claiming there were only 2 million in the country when the xiden regime assumed the oval. You're such a fucking liar.

That has to be some of the funniest shit I've heard here lately. Now you're claiming there were only 2 million in the country when the xiden regime assumed the oval. You're such a fucking liar.

No stupid I am not. I am quoting a Pew study that says that there were about 10 million illegals in the country when Trump took office and 13 million now

Typical commie response when they find they've painted themselves in a corner. Answer his question commie.

You want an answer to the dumbest question ever asked on this pretty fucking dumb forum?

You even stupider than he is

No stupid I am not. I am quoting a Pew study that says that there were about 10 million illegals in the country when Trump took office and 13 million now
adnitting youre a useless idiot that just repeats what youre told too isnt helping your cause,,

You want an answer to the dumbest question ever asked on this pretty fucking dumb forum?

You even stupider than he is

Well dumb ass there were an estimated 860,000 got-aways just last year and probably that many in the preceding years and no one know who or where they are. They could be criminals or terrorist for all we know. But what does that do to you made up numbers?

Well dumb ass there were an estimated 860,000 got-aways just last year and probably that many in the preceding years and no one know who or where they are. They could be criminals or terrorist for all we know. But what does that do to you made up numbers?

when the government says "estimated" that means its a lot higher,,

Nothing

What I am told? You mean what. I read from studies

As opposed to speculation and factoids pulled out of your ass
exactly,, youre repeating what youre told and nothing else,, hence not thinking for yourself,,

thats the definition of useful idiot,,

exactly,, youre repeating what youre told and nothing else,, hence not thinking for yourself,,

thats the definition of useful idiot,,
Note to cretin above

When “thinking for yourself”… you need to use actual facts And not imaginary numbers

Forum List

Back