Mayorkas to NBC News: “We Don’t Bear Responsibility” for Open US Border and 11 Million Illegal Alien Invasion

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is infuriating! He's admitting zero accountability - the cornerstone of the Biden Administration.

It sounds like he's doubling down on the accomplishment as a matter of pride.
It's expected of both sides to waste their energy on biased propaganda of trolling now.

The political divide grows wider as Americans' hate for each other becomes violence minded.

This is infuriating! He's admitting zero accountability - the cornerstone of the Biden Administration.

Basically, this is the Democrat mantra: "I didn't do the thing I DID, I am not LYING when I'm not telling the truth --insert here reasons racism/sexism/homophobia/issue. I am done with these manipulative frauds.

Here’s the law that currently covers immigration

Is your conspiracy that this law is not a part of existing immigration law?

§ 1325(a), criminal liability attaches when an alien (1) enters or attempts to unlawfully enter the United States at a place other than a designated port of entry,

So who is the do-nothing GOP going to try and impeach next?

They might try impeaching one of their own. I bet they would get plenty of support and finally get a win.

Forum List

Back