Mayor Pete Gets an Earfull From Angry Black Women

Or, was Buttiplug looking to avoid a riot that would've deep-sixed his campaign and left him to think twice about even running for local dog-catcher?
You decide.

As my previous post implies, Mayor Pete did the correct & responsible thing to do; period.

Your bull shit drivel adds nothing to the conversation.

Hes NOT the mayor. Why he be trying to be one wit da ghetto?

Seriously, blacks are 13% of the American population, but make up only 7% of the eligible voting population.

I'll never understand why Dims favor this population of feeders over the vast majority of middle class why make this country work.

So, Mayor Pete isn't the mayor?
My mistake. I was confusing South Bend with Indianapolis. Doesnt change much though.

It certainly does not change the fact that you do too many fucking drugs.

And how did you glean this from a simple mistake?

Got to admit, I love it when the eat their own. All is not well in Demonrat Land

So, Mayor Pete made the choice to leave the campaign trail, return to the city he is responsible for, volunteered to attend the rally, and responded in a responsible manner to questions from an obviously angry crowd.

Mayor Pete wasn't required to do any of that, yet he did.

Tell us who else in the presidential campaign field you believe would have done the same, responsible thing, if they would have been in Mayor Pete's shoes?

LOL.....I see no reason to try and appease the bitch.
He's pandering,simple as that.

LOL...
You'll never please these types of "citizens".
We want free shit and the ability to be criminals without consequences.
Gonna be fun watching Buttplug grovel for the black vote.

Comical at best coming from right wing, racist.

That screeching bitch is a useless member of society.
Why the hell anyone would give her the time of day is beyond me.
Because working whites have abandoned the Demonrat Party

Got to admit, I love it when the eat their own. All is not well in Demonrat Land

So, Mayor Pete made the choice to leave the campaign trail, return to the city he is responsible for, volunteered to attend the rally, and responded in a responsible manner to questions from an obviously angry crowd.

Tell us who else in the presidential campaign field you believe would have done the same, responsible thing, if they would have been in Mayor Pete's shoes?

Or, was Buttiplug looking to avoid a riot that would've deep-sixed his campaign and left him to think twice about even running for local dog-catcher?
You decide.

As my previous post implies, Mayor Pete did the correct & responsible thing to do; period.

Seriously, blacks are 13% of the American population, but make up only 7% of the eligible voting population.

I'll never understand why Dims favor this population of feeders over the vast majority of middle class why make this country work.

Come on Death Idiot, put down the right wing rag you have been reading.

Racism, bigotry and prejudice comes in all colors. Bleeders and breeders are just a couple of the names the non hating gay people call others. And of course the non hating Black women call no one a damn name. Gay people if they experience hate mind you, are safer in deplorable white enclaves then in non hating black ones. Don't you just love teamwork! We're a Team I tell you! The second the dollars are reduced enough there is going to be more violence then ever in American history.

LOL...

What a dumb ass statement.

You decide.

Racism, bigotry and prejudice comes in all colors. Bleeders and breeders are just a couple of the names the non hating gay people call others. And of course the non hating Black women call no one a damn name. Gay people if they experience hate mind you, are safer in deplorable white enclaves then in non hating black ones. Don't you just love teamwork! We're a Team I tell you! The second the dollars are reduced enough there is going to be more violence then ever in American history.

Bullshit, just look at the assholes on this forum who are attacking gay people. That pretty much puts your bullshit theory to rest.

LOL...

DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths

You decide.

Bullshit, just look at the assholes on this forum who are attacking gay people. That pretty much puts your bullshit theory to rest.
By "attack" do you mean criticizing the BEHAVIOUR of homosexuality?

th

LOL...

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt," Brown said.

You decide.

All of this in everything we do is more about the excesses of agendas then the agenda as intended or when started. We are crapping on our children for personal ways. And those who take care of kids have it more difficult today. 15 years ago Ellen of the ellen TV show would shed a tear for anything she was seen to have done wrong. Today if someone utters a bad joke they have to go through a gauntlet including her to be approved and not destroyed. Kevin Hart who is black learned that lesson. Of course when the system declines, Ellen will have her azz handed to her if still alive. And Hart learned that he is not first in line in the Prog approved groups. That is reality. And that is not bull.

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt," Brown said.

Fuck him and fuck you.

All of this in everything we do is more about the excesses of agendas then the agenda as intended or when started. We are crapping on our children for personal ways. And those who take care of kids have it more difficult today. 15 years ago Ellen of the ellen TV show would shed a tear for anything she was seen to have done wrong. Today if someone utters a bad joke they have to go through a gauntlet including her to be approved and not destroyed. Kevin Hart who is black learned that lesson. Of course when the system declines, Ellen will have her azz handed to her if still alive. And Hart learned that he is not first in line in the Prog approved groups. That is reality. And that is not bull.

Why aren't those on the right whining about the deficit, that is all we heard about when Obama was President. Punk ass Hannity whinnied about it everyday, claiming his children and grand children were going to have to pay the debt. Since Trump has become president and is running it through the roof not one day peep out of the right about it.

Why aren't those on the right whining about the deficit, that is all we heard about when Obama was President. Punk ass Hannity whinnied about it everyday, claiming his children and grand children were going to have to pay the debt. Since Trump has become president and is running it through the roof not one day peep out of the right about it.

national-debt-increases.png

Forum List

Back