Mayor of New York says immigrants have cost the city $12 billion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

And he blames a broken immigration system. What does that mean exactly? Would making them all US citizens overnight make up for the cost? No. Is he proposing sending them back because the system is over burdened and cannot care for them? No. Does he want to secure the border so millions can't enter next year as well? No. So, what exactly does this man want? He just wants more federal funds. Just print more money to increase more inflation.

Make no mistake, the Left virtue signals about caring about issues such as immigration. However, their whole goal is not American first, their goal is everyone but America first.

Last edited:
Virtue signaling has both consequences and the costs that come with it.
Democrats have destroyed the Republic.

That is the consequence, but only the poor and the middle class will suffer.

Notice how all the wealthy folk are democrat as they live behind gated communities and bullet proof glass.

And I'm not even suggesting people have a choice. The GOP is about as useful as tits on a wart hog.

This is a dictatorship.

And he blames a broken immigration system. What does that mean exactly? Would making them all citizens overnight make up for the cost? No. Is he proposing sending them back because the system is over burderend and cannot care for them? No. Does he want to secure the border so millions can't enter next year as well? No. So, what exactly does this man want? He just wants more federal funds. Just print more money to increase more inflation.

Make no mistake, the Left virtue signals about caring about issues such as immigration. However, their whole goal is not American first, their goal is everyone but America first.
News to make you smile, thanks!

Why doesn't Mayor Adams just raise taxes in New York? Those folks like to pay high taxes, such a move would assure his reelection.
I say do away with incomes altogether cuz incomes are evil and only lead to Capitalistic greed. Just have them provide public housing and food.

Democrats aren't very smart people. They don't understand cause and effect or consequences. That's why their ideas are always half baked. Ten years ago, nobody would have believed that anyone would favor the stupidity that's happening on our border. Now the whole Democrat party is all for the border crisis they created. This border crisis is the worst thing any party-President has ever done against our country. I'm going to drive down to the border today to take a look for myself, but one thing is for certain. Democrats must go. Back to the sanity of MAGA

Democrats aren't very smart people. They don't understand cause and effect or consequences. That's why their ideas are always half baked. Ten years ago, nobody would have believed that anyone would favor the stupidity that's happening on our border. Now the whole Democrat party is all for the border crisis they created. This border crisis is the worst thing any party-President has ever done against our country. I'm going to drive down to the border today to take a look for myself, but one thing is for certain. Democrats must go. Back to the sanity of MAGA

The only reason why the D's came down against border enforcement was that they wanted to stick it to the Trumpsters. Their ideology here was pure Spite, just like when McCain gave the death blow to Trumpcare.

It might explain this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back