Maybe Russia would rather not have a war with us that would destroy all human life

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Maybe Russia would rather not have a war with us that would destroy all human life.

I'm not saying they're helping Trump, I've seen no proof of that, but if they were could you blame them?

Hillary's aggressive stance towards Russia, and demands we intervene to overthrow Russia's ally Syria, is rather disconcerting to all those who would prefer we NOT have a nuclear war.

Hillary is also claiming, without any proof, that Russia is behind Wikileaks, further increasing hostilities. No doubt if she gets elected, she will find ways to get revenge on Russia, that may lead to nuclear war.

A vote for Trump is a vote to step back from the Defcon escalation situation we are now seeing in Europe, and hopefully avoid the loss of all civilization and billions of human lives.

Putin: With regard to nuclear weapons, brandishing nuclear weapons is the last thing to do. This is harmful rhetoric, and I do not welcome it. But we must proceed from reality and from the fact that nuclear weapons are a deterrent and a factor of ensuring peace and security worldwide. It is impossible to consider them as a factor in any potential aggression, because it is impossible, and it would probably mean the end of our civilisation.

Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Putin isn't running the Soviet Union, he is running post-Communist Russia. He's not a crazy zealot or a violent revolutionary. He is a rational actor on the world stage who can be reasoned with if we approach him from a position of strength and conviction in our own values.

I agree, but I almost guarantee you it is nothing more than dangerous rhetoric she espouses regarding Russia being behind the leaks. It is just another one of their lies, trying to take the heat off without regard to the danger of its ramifications.

Maybe Russia would rather not have a war with us that would destroy all human life.

I'm not saying they're helping Trump, I've seen no proof of that, but if they were could you blame them?

Hillary's aggressive stance towards Russia, and demands we intervene to overthrow Russia's ally Syria, is rather disconcerting to all those who would prefer we NOT have a nuclear war.

Hillary is also claiming, without any proof, that Russia is behind Wikileaks, further increasing hostilities. No doubt if she gets elected, she will find ways to get revenge on Russia, that may lead to nuclear war.

A vote for Trump is a vote to step back from the Defcon escalation situation we are now seeing in Europe, and hopefully avoid the loss of all civilization and billions of human lives.
Some members, especially Odium and the_human_being, think Putin would be the aggressive if Hillary wins. Odium has stated he'd support Putin not only in attacking the USA, but also nuking some US cities.

Anyone who likes Putin is a traitor. If Putin declares war on the US, I will personally shoot all traitors I come across.
Anyone who backs Obama/Clinton are traitors. They are Anti American and Anti Freedom. Putin would be FREEING America from the tyrants. You go ahead and be rambo see if anyone cares.

Putin isn't running the Soviet Union, he is running post-Communist Russia. He's not a crazy zealot or a violent revolutionary. He is a rational actor on the world stage who can be reasoned with if we approach him from a position of strength and conviction in our own values.
Putin is a brutal tin-plated ex-KGB officer and dictator. Fuck him and anyone who supports such despots.

Amazing that after over a decade of hearing Democrats rail against Bush's war in Iraq and the failed policy of nation building, they're all voting for someone that wants to play the exact same game in Syria, except that this time we risk war with a nuclear power. Why aren't we in the horn of Africa dealing with humans rights violations and violent atrocities? Why not in North Korea? Anyone remember these questions? Anyone wonder why they stopped being relevant?

Indeed, one notes with interest that the revived Cold War is a product of Democrat idiocy, and strictly for political purposes..

Some members, especially Odium and the_human_being, think Putin would be the aggressive if Hillary wins. Odium has stated he'd support Putin not only in attacking the USA, but also nuking some US cities.

Anyone who likes Putin is a traitor. If Putin declares war on the US, I will personally shoot all traitors I come across.
Anyone who backs Obama/Clinton are traitors. They are Anti American and Anti Freedom. Putin would be FREEING America from the tyrants. You go ahead and be rambo see if anyone cares.
Wow, who the fuck cares? Is that even slightly relevant to the thread I started?

No.

Indeed, one notes with interest that the revived Cold War is a product of Democrat idiocy, and strictly for political purposes..
Idiocy? Yes, but not the way you are presenting it. The "revived Cold War" is mainly caused by that Russian asshole Putin. One reason he's gotten so much more influence in the ME is because we've had a milquetoast President since 2008. All this bullshit about Hillary and Obama beating war drums and wanting to start WWIII is just that, bullshit. We wouldn't be in this mess if we'd had a strong President in the WH to begin with.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Wow, who the fuck cares? Is that even slightly relevant to the thread I started?

No.
Yes, it is relevant since you started a thread about Hillary, Putin and thermonuclear war. Get a grip, kid.

Trump has publicly stated that he wants the U.S. to be more willing to use and proliferate nuclear weaponry. The man is a lunatic. If he wins, I hope that someone around him is able to control him.
A few nukes might be just what this planet and the human race needs.

Idiocy? Yes, but not the way you are presenting it. The "revived Cold War" is mainly caused by that Russian asshole Putin. One reason he's gotten so much more influence in the ME is because we've had a milquetoast President since 2008.

That is correct.

All this bullshit about Hillary and Obama beating war drums and wanting to start WWIII is just that, bullshit. We wouldn't be in this mess if we'd had a strong President in the WH to begin with.

That is correct.

So, what's your argument?

Trump has publicly stated that he wants the U.S. to be more willing to use and proliferate nuclear weaponry. The man is a lunatic. If he wins, I hope that someone around him is able to control him.
If Trump wins, make sure you get yourself some bug out supplies and a bug out spot.

If Trump wins, make sure you get yourself some bug out supplies and a bug out spot.
Already there. That's why I live where I live. Rotsa Ruck, GI.

So, what's your argument?
Neither Hillary nor Obama caused Putin's aggression. It's not because of actions by either Hillary or Obama that Putin is reviving the Cold War, but rather because he perceives the US as being a paper tiger.
Putin wanted Crimea because he desperately needs it. Everyone stop overthinking everything.

The level of dishonesty between Donald and Hillary is Stumps stretches the truth (often blatantly honest) and Crooktin just straight up lies. There's some reason to believe Assange's source is our own intelligence people. While Trump might otherwise be a mistake, a lot of important people want to limit the damage done, and that probably means a guilty verdict. You think we had a power play before, a Clinton POUS may put us in a territory only seen by governments blatantly corrupt, which generally results in civil war. That's if Clinton fights back.

Forum List

Back