"Maybe I'm Wrong About Guns"

So when that four year old is shot playing in her bedroom, you did it.
When 10-12 people are shot in a gang fight, you did it.
When that 6 year old shoots his infant brother, you are guilty.
^^^^
All of this is a lie.
The changes I propose would severely restrict the ability of criminals to obtain firearms through current channels.
^^^
This is also a lie, given what these people are doing now is already illegal.

Not a single item I've proposed denies ownership to any person legally permitted to own a firearm.
And yet, they are all unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms
Unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the esercise of a right are infringements on said right.
"Shall not be infringed."
Tune off Democratic Underground and educate yourself.

I'm curious as to why you get such a tingle up your leg by making yourself appear so ignorant.

Well, whatever floats your boat.
One must speak to the audience in a manner they understand.

You're welcome.

Again dipshit, it doesnt matter why the Japanese commit suicide. You are trying to hide the fact that without guns they commit more suicide than we do in the states. That shows that guns are not the issue…..you want guns to be the issue so you lie about the japanese.
No one lying here but you my Tiny brained Querdeken.

Social norms matter greatly when talking about suicide.

What YOU don't want to talk about is that removing the firearm will, in fact, reduce the number o suicides by simply increasing the failure rates.

Of course, in order to discuss it you'd have to actually understand 3rd grad math so...

The Japanes and the people of 20 other gun controlled countries commit suicide at higher rates…..without guns.

You can dance all you want but you cant change the truth…. Guns dont matter in suicide you freaking doofus.
Again, avoiding the actual factual data.
Why, oh why do you want to ignore the data?
Is it that you don't understand the data?
Is it that you're too dumb to do third grade math?
or, most likely
Does the data fail to support the lies you tell.

In the US which is the only country here that matters
Firearms account for more suicide deaths than all other causes combined; and
The success rate when using a firearm to commit suicide is more than 15% higher than any other method.

Simple math my ignoramus, simple math.

Can't lie about math.
You can be wrong, like you are
You can try to lie like you do
But math don't lie, liar.

wow, you really are stupid. Criminals steal guns….criminals lie and act as straw buyers for criminals. Nothing to do with law abiding people you sick asshole.

Nothing you proposed does anything to stop criminals. I showed you this with facts. I showed you this with actual experience from cities and countries that have already done what you want and those things failed.

You are too stupid to understand this.
Well, since ALL guns start off in the hands of "law abiding" gun owners
The most reasonable changes proposed will reduce the flow of guns to criminals
WITHOUT violating anyone's rights.

Why do you want criminals to have guns?
Why do you want people to die because of your demand criminals be given guns?

Moron, canada tried to register just 5 million long guns and it was a
Conplete fucking fail

on top of that, Haynes v United States says that criminals dont get prosecuted for not registering their illegal guns.

And, you dumb shit, we know from actual history that gun registration is the first step to gun banning and confiscation which is what you really want.
This isn't canada dickbrain.
Try focusing on the Us.
I understand you hate the US but try to stay focused.

Educate yourself:

before you continue making stupid comments and comparisons.

Hitler didn't impose gun registration on Germany, the US did. oopsie!

See what happens when the NRA is not your soul source for information?

Buildings, trains and household chemicals are the leading methods of suicide in Japan and ropes are the leading cause in other countries you idiot.
This isn't Japan, dickbrain.

Try sticking to the topic if you can't make your idiotic references relevant.

Notuing you proposed does anything and you are too stupid to realize it.

Criminals use straw buyers or steal their guns….which means gun registration and background checks dont do shit. What about that is so hard for your brain to understand?
REALLLLLY?
God you are stupid?

So in your transaction, who is the law abiding gun owner?

BECAUSE, the value in straw buyers is not their anonymity, it is that they are easily IDed. Meaning the FBI can run its check and come back OK. But registration means I can trace the weapon BACK to that buyer and if he has no ready explanation for why his firearm was used by criminals, no more guns or ammo for that guy. Dry up the pool of straw buyers and that market dries up.

UNLESS, of course, law abiding gun owners are willingly breaking the law. That wouldn't happen, would it?

Are you REALLY as dumb as everything you've ever posted shows?

To you, probably not.

To Americans, it is a big deal. It is, as you know, the difference between Freedom and Liberty, that I have and giving that up which you demand.

Yeah, that was the idea. That's why we are called a republic.

Have you studied our Constitution? You don't seem to be familiar with it given some of your your ideas.

Hillsdale College offers a free on-line course on our Constitution. It would be quite helpful to you.

I'm not being facetious, I'm trying to help you make better arguments.
BACKGROUND CHECKS: Which rights does it violate and how?

No, you're not being "facetious," you're being a fool.
So, in your best constitutional language, answer the question honestly and factually (as if)

REPUBLIC: USSR, Know what the 'R' stands for? Republic of Egypt? Are you saying the US is a Communist Muslim State?
Or maybe you just make up meanings like the Soviets, and others to suit your current needs?

So, show us your constitutional expertise my little Querdeken.

Now you're just being silly, aren't you?
No.
YOU glommed on to the phrase "law abiding gun owner."
I'm just pointing out the absolute truth that 100% of all gun crime can be traced straight back to one or more "law abiding gun owners."
AND
The hypocrisy of complaining about gun crime while insisting on being free to market your guns to criminals.

According to your numbers: About the same as it is with guns.
423,000,00 guns in the US; 24,000 are used per year to commit suicide.
0.0056% of guns are used to commit suicide; 99.9943% are not
For every gun used to commit suicide, 17,600 are not
What's your point?
There you go again. Lying.

Reducing the number of guns will reduce the number of deaths by suicide.

AS IN

And there are on average 1000 rounds of ammunition (who knows) and that means that for every round used to commit suicide 17M rounds are not.

Absolutely irrelevant and used to promote a lie.

^^^^
All of this is a lie.

^^^
This is also a lie, given what these people are doing now is already illegal.
From the top liar.

None of those are lies. You just wish they were because, you know in your heart, when that 4 yo gets shot tonight, YOU really are responsible along with your millions of fellow walkers.

And commit a federal felony while doing so.
And your point is?

People go to VA from NY to buy guns for resale. 1 crime
People in VA sell those guns KNOWING they'll be carried back to NY. 2 crimes
People then smuggle those firearms back to NY. 3 crimes
People then sell those guns to a willing buyer several crimes

Background checks and registration would eliminate this path for firearm acquisition.

As long as people can move freely from state to state than no state law will be effective.
Federal regulation is necessary.

Forum List

Back