May jobs report U.S. added 390,000 new jobs. Bully.

Why, when we agree for once?

Read my first two posts in that topic.

I know. We do agree on this.

German Inflation Hits Fresh Record

Hungary Inflation Rate Climbs Higher in Broad-Based Price Surge

• Core inflation rose to an annual 9.1%, highest in 21 years

Sweden Inflation Surge Piles Pressure on Riksbank to Tighten

French Inflation Hits Another Record, Feeding Rate Debate

angry-retard.jpg

Damn you, BIDEN!!!
You realize that inflation is ONLY a monetary phenomenon right?

Democrats printed money and now the US is experiencing inflation. That's it. There is NO OTHER POSSIBLE Explanation.

You realize that inflation is ONLY a monetary phenomenon right?

Democrats printed money and now the US is experiencing inflation. That's it. There is NO OTHER POSSIBLE Explanation.
Um, retard? Trump submitted the largest spending bill in US history.

He also called for bigger stimulus checks than even the Democrats were asking for.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in HALF the time it took Obama.

It takes a very special retard indeed to still fall for the hoax that Trump and the Republicans are fiscally responsible.

Seriously. Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to actually bleev big spending is just a Democrat problem?

Hooooooleeeeeeeeee SHIT!

Um, retard? Trump submitted the largest spending bill in US history.

He also called for bigger stimulus checks than even the Democrats were asking for.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in HALF the time it took Obama.

It takes a very special retard indeed to still fall for the hoax that Trump and the Republicans are fiscally responsible.
Ugh. You're dumb.

Of the some $4.5Trillion in helicopter money directly given to the people, $3.5 Trillion were under Biden.

$1 Trillion was during Democrat's reign in congress at end of Trump presidency while he was being impeached.

Inflation always leads to high employment. That's why we never want to allow Congress to have their hands on the money printing machine. Just look at their spending record.

If Congress could print money, we'd have hyperinflation in less than a year.

Seriously. Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to actually bleev big spending is just a Democrat problem?

Hooooooleeeeeeeeee SHIT!
I'm still pissed at the GOP and RINO's who spent like there's no tomorrow as soon as they gained power. That said Dems are real assholes and corrupt to the core.

Ugh. You're dumb.

Of the some $4.5Trillion in helicopter money directly given to the people, $3.5 Trillion were under Biden.

$1 Trillion was during Democrat's reign in congress at end of Trump presidency while he was being impeached.
Oh, I see. You think inflation is only caused by direct payments.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh man. That's priceless. I'll probably be laughing for days over that incredibly stupid statement.

Hooooooleeeeeeeeee SHIT!
You don't know what you're talking about.

For instance - deficit spending is deflationary under normal circumstances. Weaker dollar, lower interest rates, and lower trade deficits are inflationary, which is why in 1980s the deficit spending was a crucial part of ending inflation.

1654294637387.png

The situation is far more complex than "we need to stop spending deficit spending".

And the deficit spending in of itself is not the cause of inflation though it can be in the wrong settings. It all depends on how the interest rates are being manipulated. The Fed has "Financially repressed" the people by artificially low interest rates for some time now. Interest rates want to be near 6%.

That itself has been to keep liquidity available because we are a reserve currency.

Oh, I see. You think inflation is only caused by direct payments.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh man. That's priceless. I'll probably be laughing for days over that incredibly stupid statement.

That's helicopter money and it is the MOST INFLATIONARY forms of money supply. So yes, I definitely think "direct payments" are inflationary.

Don't be a dumb shit.

I can literally beat you like a dead cat over this subject ALL DAY.

The Fed's been doing that since 2009. The NY Fed added another couple of trillion to unfreeze short term credit markets in 2019 for icing on the cake.

And, the global supply chain collapse that began in April 2020 triggered the inflation.

Believe it, don't believe it, I don't care. I'm done burning time on economics with you people.
Biden was the one who was bringing in the wealth for all of us. Progs built themselves up like they were gods. All of the distasteful comments on Trump for over 4 years and even after Biden's installation. Now it is excuse time. Don't worry though Vegas has the odds of the Repubs screwing over their own again.

That's helicopter money and it is the MOST INFLATIONARY forms of money supply. So yes, I definitely think "direct payments" are inflationary.

Don't be a dumb shit.

I can literally beat you like a dead cat over this subject ALL DAY.
You think ONLY helicopter money is inflationary. That's seriously retarded.

When the federal government deficit spends, where do you think they get the money?

They get a YUGE chunk from the Fed buying US Treasuries.

And where does the Fed get the money to buy those Treasuries, dumbass?

They CREATE IT, out of thin air. They INCREASE the money supply.

So when Trump added $8 trillion dollars to the federal debt, he was adding to the inflationary pressure we are experiencing today.

So Trump needed to "fill a gap" which is part of Modern Monetary Theory which is the ONLY recommended use of "helicopter money".

Arguably $1Trillion was enough. Maybe $2Trillion.

$4.5 Trillion was way way too much.

You think ONLY helicopter money is inflationary. That's seriously retarded.

When the federal government deficit spends, where do you think they get the money?

They get a YUGE chunk from the Fed buying US Treasuries.

And where does the Fed get the money to buy those Treasuries, dumbass?

They CREATE IT, out of thin air. They INCREASE the money supply.

So when Trump added $8 trillion dollars to the federal debt, he was adding to the inflationary pressure we are experiencing today.
No, I think Helicopter Money is the MOST inflationary.

There's so much wrong with the US money supply right now - but it's not the things you think.

FED needs to stop holding rates down.

US probably needs to keep deficit spending high.

And we need to get rid of ESG rules.

He pushed the Fed to keep the QE flood of dollars coming, and to keep rates low. Then the NY Fed tossed in another $2T to save his ass in 2019.

All this help for support, and he calls it "The Greatest Economy Ever". And the rubes repeat it like it's gospel.

He pushed the Fed to keep the QE flood of dollars coming, and to keep rates low. Then the NY Fed tossed in another $2T to save his ass in 2019.

All this help for support, and he calls it "The Greatest Economy Ever". And the rubes repeat it like it's gospel
It's the easiest, laziest way to goose GDP. Rather than do the hard work to improve the economic conditions for a stronger economy, just spend, spend, spend and then crow about GDP growth.

It's a classic Ponzi scheme.

"I'm the King of Debt." - Donald J. Trump

Forum List

Back