May 8 - Supreme Court will declare obamacare unconstitutional

The SCOTUS does not have a history of turning back government

The SC is a federal agency and they always support other federal agencies. That's why the states should have taken the lead and refused to accept o-care. The constitution gives the states, not the SC, the authority to declare laws unconstitutional.

The progressive party changed its symbol from the donkey to a condom because it more accurately reflects the party's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

:rofl:

It's BEEN to SCotUS. Jesus, people. If you had a brain, you'd be downright scary.

No, "it's" not been to SCOTUS, only the penalty part has been to SCOTUS, and Roberts rewrote it to be a tax instead of a penalty after it was passed and signed into Law as a penalty.

Jeez...........you Libs really are TARDS.

The Supreme Court can only rule on the specific wording of the appeal and the only thing appealed was the penalty.

If the only thing appealed was the penalty then how did the expansion of medicaid become voluntary for the states after the 2012 ruling?

The progressive party changed its symbol from the donkey to a condom because it more accurately reflects the party's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

I see this quote all over the net, I wonder what the original source was? Anyway, if you know you should have posted it or at least indicated it was a quote with quotation marks or something. Otherwise it's sort of plagiarism isn't it?

Obama already said the SCOTUS cannot overrule democratically passed laws and he went to Harvard so he should know

demo prog laws, frank, get it right

Jake, your reflexive defense of Obama is making you look foolish -- again

""Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," -- Barack "Judicial Review? Wuzzdat??" Obama

Frank, I look at things objectively. You and your buds on the far right reflexively knee jerk all over the place. Remember your last fiasco about Tail Gunner Joe?

Roberts rewrote it to be a tax instead of a penalty after it was passed and signed into Law as a penalty.

Roberts also came out with a brand-new job description for the Supreme Court.

He said its duty was to allow Congress to pass any laws it wants, and to not interfere if any loophole could be found to declare what it passed, "legal".

This came as a major surprise to most lawyers in the country, who believed previous statements that the Supreme Court's job was to protect the Constitution and make sure laws conformed to it. Not to make sure laws could be changed to conform to it.

If he could do that to a section of law he himself had just declared unconstitutional (the mandate as written), do you think there's ANY chance he won't find the bill's method of "origination" constitutional as well?

:rofl:

It's BEEN to SCotUS. Jesus, people. If you had a brain, you'd be downright scary.

No, "it's" not been to SCOTUS, only the penalty part has been to SCOTUS, and Roberts rewrote it to be a tax instead of a penalty after it was passed and signed into Law as a penalty.

The Supreme Court can only rule on the specific wording of the appeal and the only thing appealed was the penalty.

Yup; obamacare is ONLY Constitutional because it is exactly the opposit of what our LIAR President was saying it is all along righ to our faces; A TAX.
\

While obama was insisting obamacare isnt a tax his own lawyers were arguing just the opposite in Court
The law was written as a mandate. Justice John Roberts should be perp-walked to Leavenworth Federal Prison.

Roberts also came out with a brand-new job description for the Supreme Court.

He said its duty was to allow Congress to pass any laws it wants, and to not interfere if any loophole could be found to declare what it passed, "legal".

If he did say that, then i agree. The constitution says the courts are NOT allowed to repeal laws and write a new law in it's place. They've done a lot of that the last 50 years.

I see this quote all over the net, I wonder what the original source was? Anyway, if you know you should have posted it or at least indicated it was a quote with quotation marks or something. Otherwise it's sort of plagiarism isn't it?
Not sure, but I think it originated with P. J. O'Rourke.

Yup; obamacare is ONLY Constitutional because it is exactly the opposit of what our LIAR President was saying it is all along righ to our faces; A TAX.
\

While obama was insisting obamacare isnt a tax his own lawyers were arguing just the opposite in Court
The law was written as a mandate. Justice John Roberts should be perp-walked to Leavenworth Federal Prison.

Couldn't agree more. Public enemy number one.

Forum List

Back