Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

I’m looking forward to watching white Democrats burn down more black communities.
E875620A-3D9C-4B32-8287-0C028496BF93.png

This old hag needs to be in prison
Yous guys don't like freedom of speech much...

Freedom of speech, good.

Incitement to riot, bad.

Any leftist who ever pranced around, play-acting about how "outraged" they were at Trump for "incitement" had better be condemning this old bat in the same terms.

Does this mean I can call blacks ******* now.....after all it is freedom of speech...... :abgg2q.jpg:

===

From the article you didn't read:

"Asked about the Derek Chauvin murder trial in Minneapolis, Waters told reporters if the former police officer isn't found guilty of murdering George Floyd, "We've got to stay on the street and we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."

By burning down a bunch of building and looting stores, that kind of justice......., the ones they did many times last year, that kind confrontational behavior?

Snicker......

Eventually blacks will piss off enough of the Asian, Hispanics and While groups and they will get killed all over the place.
You can't here because it's censors it.

What an irresponsible thing for a "leader" to say!
If I have a business and it's damaged or burned down, this woman should be sued!

Maxine Waters Tells Protesters to ‘Stay in the Street,’ Be ‘More Confrontational’ If Chauvin Acquitted

Zachary Evans
Sun, April 18, 2021, 7:59 AM·2 min read

• Representative Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) told demonstrators to “stay in the street” and become “more confrontational” if former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is acquitted of killing resident George Floyd.
    Waters arrived in Brooklyn Center, Minn., on Saturday to join demonstrations over the police shooting of Daunte Wright last week. A local officer shot and killed Wright with a handgun during a traffic stop after intending to use a Taser., sparking nightly demonstrations in front of the local police headquarters, with some turning violent.

More content below
Maxine Waters Tells Protesters to ‘Stay in the Street,’ Be ‘More Confrontational’ If Chauvin Acquitted (yahoo.com)

How many GD times are you trumpsters going to start a thread on this? This must be the the 3rd one. You guys must be getting paid to start threads.

That depends, you hypocritical, deflecting bitch. How many threads is it going to take for YOU to condemn Maxine for inciting violence?

And don't think we don't notice that you currently have more criticism to offer for "starting so many threads about it" than you do for Maxine.

Freedom of speech, good.

Incitement to riot, bad.

Any leftist who ever pranced around, play-acting about how "outraged" they were at Trump for "incitement" had better be condemning this old bat in the same terms.
They are both one in the same, they only diff is who makes their hair.

What an irresponsible thing for a "leader" to say!
If I have a business and it's damaged or burned down, this woman should be sued!

Maxine Waters Tells Protesters to ‘Stay in the Street,’ Be ‘More Confrontational’ If Chauvin Acquitted

Zachary Evans
Sun, April 18, 2021, 7:59 AM·2 min read

• Representative Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) told demonstrators to “stay in the street” and become “more confrontational” if former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is acquitted of killing resident George Floyd.
    Waters arrived in Brooklyn Center, Minn., on Saturday to join demonstrations over the police shooting of Daunte Wright last week. A local officer shot and killed Wright with a handgun during a traffic stop after intending to use a Taser., sparking nightly demonstrations in front of the local police headquarters, with some turning violent.

More content below
Maxine Waters Tells Protesters to ‘Stay in the Street,’ Be ‘More Confrontational’ If Chauvin Acquitted (yahoo.com)

How many GD times are you trumpsters going to start a thread on this? This must be the the 3rd one. You guys must be getting paid to start threads.
When are you going to start holding this unqualified POS to the same standards as everyone else. You whined and cried incessantly about the protest in DC, but this bitch incites people to riot, and she gets a free pass. You are a hypocrite. Answer the question and quit deflectling.

Trump Did ask protestors at the Capitol to march PEACEFULLY down and have their voices heard.... in order to change the votes of lawmakers. That is not an insurrection, that is protest. What a group of the protestors did was something Trump did not account for. Now after the fact of the break in and violence with Capitol police, HAD Trump then called for people to be more confrontational and stay on the streets, Then yes I would say Trump was being grossly negligent in the face of what had already happened.

So what Maxine Watters is calling for is pretty dangerous. A verdict hasn't even been read yet... and the basis on what decisions have been by a jury made hasn't even been gone over yet. She's not even giving process a chance.

Watters is a lawmaker and is supposed to promote these concepts of due process,.... so to call for increasing confrontation tells people on the street who have already Looted, burned and destroyed businesses, attacked police, what exactly?? Where is her call for peaceful protest?? If one person dies due to her call for confrontation, then she would be personally liable.
Some say peaceful protest doesn't get much attention. How did kneeling during the anthem do? Cause you folks to pay attention? Hell, no, you boycotted the games rather than watch such a thing!
I don't agree with her confrontational rhetoric, but it doesn't rise to the level of incitement to riot. And it's not the essence of her message. Her message is, don't give up.

She is a black terrorist and has made millions of dollars by illegal use of her power

Trump Did ask protestors at the Capitol to march PEACEFULLY down and have their voices heard.... in order to change the votes of lawmakers. That is not an insurrection, that is protest. What a group of the protestors did was something Trump did not account for. Now after the fact of the break in and violence with Capitol police, HAD Trump then called for people to be more confrontational and stay on the streets, Then yes I would say Trump was being grossly negligent in the face of what had already happened.

So what Maxine Watters is calling for is pretty dangerous. A verdict hasn't even been read yet... and the basis on what decisions have been by a jury made hasn't even been gone over yet. She's not even giving process a chance.

Watters is a lawmaker and is supposed to promote these concepts of due process,.... so to call for increasing confrontation tells people on the street who have already Looted, burned and destroyed businesses, attacked police, what exactly?? Where is her call for peaceful protest?? If one person dies due to her call for confrontation, then she would be personally liable.
Some say peaceful protest doesn't get much attention. How did kneeling during the anthem do? Cause you folks to pay attention? Hell, no, you boycotted the games rather than watch such a thing!
I don't agree with her confrontational rhetoric, but it doesn't rise to the level of incitement to riot. And it's not the essence of her message. Her message is, don't give up.
Are these incitements to riot?
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

you are making excuses for her....if a republican said that i bet your opinion would be somewhat different....

you are making excuses for her....if a republican said that i bet your opinion would be somewhat different....
That is an understatement!

Picture what you will. You will anyway.

That is an understatement!
I'm not making excuses.

As I have previously written, these statements ignored both the elements of that crime and controlling case law. Notably, while these and other experts insisted that the crime of incitement was obvious and public on Jan. 6, there has been no charge brought against Trump despite over four months. Why?

The reason is that an actual criminal case would lead to a rejection of not just the charge but the basis for the second Trump impeachment. Trump’s Jan. 6 speech would not satisfy the test in Brandenburg v. Ohio, where the Supreme Court stressed that even "advocacy of the use of force or of law violation" is protected unless it is imminent. Trump did not call for the use of force but actually told people to protest "peacefully" and to "cheer on" their allies in Congress. After violence erupted, Trump later told his supporters to respect and obey the Capitol Police.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's great at making his case.

What's funny is that Waters is suing Trump and she pulls this stunt in Minnesota.

And we want to put these idiots in charge of our health care ?

Picture what you will. You will anyway.
Well deflecting works for you. You know you'd be out for blood if it was Trump that said what she said.

Forum List

Back