Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

This old hag needs to be in prison
Yous guys don't like freedom of speech much...

Freedom of speech, good.

Incitement to riot, bad.
You tell us then why Trump did it and you supported it?
She should have said to "bring the storm" then it would have been ok for all those orange cultists.

if she were a righty they would be saying she is trying to incite violence....
Last time I looked' it was against the law to incite violence at a peaceful protest. Maxine crossed the line and needs to spend about 40 years in a federal prison in solitary confinement to make sure no one as sick as she is takes a hate crime against American police to the next level which is an out and out race war.

Freedom of speech, good.

Incitement to riot, bad.
You tell us then why Trump did it and you supported it?
She should have said to "bring the storm" then it would have been ok for all those orange cultists.

But she didn't. She's looking for vengeance.

Con-frontational in what way?
This criminal minded witch wantonly harps on black people to criminally stalk the police and she believes she can use her power to excuse hatred to resolve her political hatred for America by destroying everybody else.

Does this mean I can call blacks ******* now.....after all it is freedom of speech...... :abgg2q.jpg:

===

From the article you didn't read:

"Asked about the Derek Chauvin murder trial in Minneapolis, Waters told reporters if the former police officer isn't found guilty of murdering George Floyd, "We've got to stay on the street and we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."

By burning down a bunch of building and looting stores, that kind of justice......., the ones they did many times last year, that kind confrontational behavior?

Snicker......

Eventually blacks will piss off enough of the Asian, Hispanics and While groups and they will get killed all over the place.

Does this mean I can call blacks ******* now.....after all it is freedom of speech...... :abgg2q.jpg:

===

"Asked about the Derek Chauvin murder trial in Minneapolis, Waters told reporters if the former police officer isn't found guilty of murdering George Floyd, "We've got to stay on the street and we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."

By burning down a bunch of building and looting stores, that kind of justice......., the ones they did many times last year, that kind confrontational behavior?

Snicker......

Eventually blacks will piss off enough of the Asian, Hispanics and While groups and they will get killed all over the place.
As if you don't already?

She should have said, "If you don't fight like hell, you won't have a country anymore." That's an ok statement.
Sorry' Bodey but she doesn't want America to have peace talks. Confrontation beyond peaceful protests is illegal. Maxine is in favor of black people getting a free ride on the backs of taxpayers not just taxing Americans to get kickbacks for terrorist troops she is baiting into a war based on skin color. She didn't heed the no more stalking lecture 4 years ago to destroy Trump's staff. She makes other people do bad things to non blacks. That's as racist as it can be.

===

Snicker......

As if you don't already?

That is the best you got and you are wrong anyway, what a sap you are.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Inc
Last time I looked' it was against the law to incite violence at a peaceful protest. Maxine crossed the line and needs to spend about 40 years in a federal prison in solitary confinement to make sure no one as sick as she is takes a hate crime against American police to the next level which is an out and out race war.
Inciting to riot is a crime. Maxine Waters should be charged and removed from office.

Con-frontational in what way?
This criminal minded witch wantonly harps on black people to criminally stalk the police and she believes she can use her power to excuse hatred to resolve her political hatred for America by destroying everybody else.
She has been guilty of inciting to riot numerous times during the past year.

She should have said, "If you don't fight like hell, you won't have a country anymore." That's an ok statement.
You think taking punches at a peaceful protest is ok? Confrontation when confronted by an opponent is in no way any more acceptable than the stalking someone else out in their face like a paranoid schizophrenic. Time for Maxine to do something else for a living like mopping the halls as an inmate in a federal prison. I'll pay for the orange jumpsuit if they throw the key away. :whipg:

===

Snicker......

I hope that doesn't happen. I watch conservative news a lot' and Senator Cruz says Congresswoman Waters was inciting a riot. I know he got that right.

The old bitch can go race bait in her home state and get her disgusting ass out of my state.
All she does is throw fuel on the fire.
Why does she hang out in your state? I thought she hung out in DC?

Trump asked his supporters to peacefully assemble at the capital and let their voices be heard. You said he incited a riot and were glad Twitter banned him.

Old fuck face tells rioters to be more confrontational and it's a first amendment right?

Who the fuck are you you stupid fuck?

The old bitch can go race bait in her home state and get her disgusting ass out of my state.
All she does is throw fuel on the fire.
Why does she hang out in your state? I thought she hung out in DC?

Trump asked his supporters to peacefully assemble at the capital and let their voices be heard. You said he incited a riot and were glad Twitter banned him.

Old fuck face tells rioters to be more confrontational and it's a first amendment right?

Who the fuck are you you stupid fuck?
Mooners drop their drawers and press their butts on bus windows to show their disdain that is left of the California coastline as China. :rolleyes-41:
Moonie shows his posterior in every post. It's really kind of funny when you think about it.

40 years?.....she is like 80.....

EzSqB1WVkAM3lRq

EzS1ILZUcAM_NV3

/thread

Last edited:

Forum List

Back