Maxine Waters wants to impeach Trump for.....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It's Maxine Waters, Would anyone on the face of the planet expect an intelligent thought from this idiot? If any say they would well that sure explains where retards come from.

Creating the meme Crooked Hillary. I shit you not. This is how utterly incompetent most of the left is.
Top Democrat Maxine Waters: Trump Should Be Impeached For Devising ‘Crooked Hillary’ Nickname

Does that then mean she would have supported impeaching Hillary for calling half of America deplorable? How bout for calling black men Super Predators?

I'm beginning to think we should relocate elected dems to Guam just to see if it will tip over....
you are being lead in your thoughts...by partisan gobbledygook...

you obviously did not read the transcript or watch the full video of the interview...or, are just trying to be funny?

Creating the meme Crooked Hillary. I shit you not. This is how utterly incompetent most of the left is.
Top Democrat Maxine Waters: Trump Should Be Impeached For Devising ‘Crooked Hillary’ Nickname

Does that then mean she would have supported impeaching Hillary for calling half of America deplorable? How bout for calling black men Super Predators?

I'm beginning to think we should relocate elected dems to Guam just to see if it will tip over....

you obviously did not read the transcript or watch the full video of the interview...or, are just trying to be funny?
True but she's grasping at phantom straws with her own partisan gobbledygook. "They hacked into the emails"? :dunno:

• Banned

I watched the video. I heard the words straight out of her mouth. She is a stupid bitch who should have no say in creating the laws that govern me.
Insane

Yeah, that the bitch that wanted to nationalize the oil industry too, I wonder if she's resigned herself to the fact that neither will happen.

True but she's grasping at phantom straws with her own partisan gobbledygook. "They hacked into the emails"? :dunno:
the claim is some Trump operatives worked with the Russians and stolen emails to disseminate them on a strategic basis on to wikileaks, and passed on to Trump what to say and when to say it, based on when things were being released....

is the conjecture, based on what they know from the information they were given by the IC, what's in the dossier of the MI6 guy, and a supposed on going FBI investigation being done, on whether Trump operatives, like Roger Stone, his first campaign advisor, were involved with the dissemination of the Russian/Guccifer2.0 stolen emails of the DNC and Podesta

...And she's a loopy kunt

roflmao!! She has no clue how utterly and completely stupid she is, does she? Put her on a boat to Guam so she can enjoy it when it tips over.

I watched the video. I heard the words straight out of her mouth. She is a stupid bitch who should have no say in creating the laws that govern me.
Insane

MaxineFarted.png

The women is a complete screwball and the fact that she keeps getting elected is a sad commentary on the people who live in her district.

Insane
She may be dumb or not - that is rather irrelevant to the statement. She directly stated that it was impeachable IF he was in collusion with them in releasing information and/or propaganda.

And she is right on that accord. There is zero proof of this charge of course and that is why it is asinine to begin with.

The full exchange BTW:
Rep. Waters on Trump: ‘we are going to investigate him’

Insane
She may be dumb or not - that is rather irrelevant to the statement. She directly stated that it was impeachable IF he was in collusion with them in releasing information and/or propaganda.

And she is right on that accord. There is zero proof of this charge of course and that is why it is asinine to begin with.

The full exchange BTW:
Rep. Waters on Trump: ‘we are going to investigate him’
Course that's not what she "directly" said.

Here is what she directly said...

Democrat Rep Wants to IMPEACH Donald Trump - Maxine Waters Pushes for Impeachment - YouTube

the claim is some Trump operatives worked with the Russians and stolen emails to disseminate them on a strategic basis on to wikileaks, and passed on to Trump what to say and when to say it, based on when things were being released....

is the conjecture, based on what they know from the information they were given by the IC, what's in the dossier of the MI6 guy, and a supposed on going FBI investigation being done, on whether Trump operatives, like Roger Stone, his first campaign advisor, were involved with the dissemination of the Russian/Guccifer2.0 stolen emails of the DNC and Podesta
I know the story and yes, it's complete conjecture for obvious political reasons. If you've ever been involved in high level political strategy you would know why I'm saying what I'm saying.

It appears that the truth killed Hillary's campaign.

Forum List

Back