Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

Waters is clearly a racist moonbat, yet the liberals here are climbing over each other to deflect or defend this piece of dung, true partisanship...:thup:

I'm not a fan of Waters at all. I just got a real kick out of Mud coying saying he wouldn't call her rant racist in the midst of his own racist rant.

I don't see what the big deal is calling a wing nut a wing nut. Especially after that post.

Of course not, you're a moonbat. Thinking isn't exactly your forte'

I find it more interesting that she didn't drag that racist who supports the same candidate as her to the carpet for making such a post while supporting her candidate in his avatar.

Isn't anyone who has failed to accept Barack Obama as their personal lord and savior the leftist definition of "racist?"

Yup. Obama-Bots is craaazy. :cuckoo:

I don't see what the big deal is calling a wing nut a wing nut. Especially after that post.

Of course not, you're a moonbat. Thinking isn't exactly your forte'

I find it more interesting that she didn't drag that racist who supports the same candidate as her to the carpet for making such a post while supporting her candidate in his avatar.

Isn't anyone who has failed to accept Barack Obama as their personal lord and savior the leftist definition of "racist?"

Yup. Obama-Bots is craaazy. :cuckoo:

:lol:

says the fanboy of ron paul who's whole internet existence is based on ron paul fandom

:lol:

Waters is clearly a racist moonbat, yet the liberals here are climbing over each other to deflect or defend this piece of dung, true partisanship...:thup:

She's also incredibly corrupt. White Liberals love her because they're just plain dumb. And racist African American Democrats love her for obvious reasons. She should be booted from our Congress immediately.

out here there are Quite a few White Liberals who think she is a fucking asshole.....maybe you wanna try again....

Yep.

Change it back to where upward mobility was possible and our economy and government weren't in the stranglehold of the rich elite.

Say like from 1950 to 1980.

I like it.

Because people lived better then, right?

The amount of hours worked to get a car, TV, house and loaf of bread in 1950 at minimum wage were:

1.) Less
2.) More
3.) A LOT more.

Standard Disclaimer: The correct answer is C - the left is working hard to severely lower the standard of living for most Americans.

I'm not a fan of Waters at all. I just got a real kick out of Mud coying saying he wouldn't call her rant racist in the midst of his own racist rant.

Claiming racism is easier than discussing the merits of Water's lies I suppose Farticle.

Last edited:
He's a real live one.

People in distress. The worst financial calamity in most people's lives. People dying in two wars. And his top polticial policy is ridding the White House of the opposition party.

Perhaps Waters is right.

Right, because Obama is god - so to oppose him makes one a demon.

You're one delusional fuck, Shallow....

It shows how fucked the typical democrat is for voting in a psychopath racist like her...

Nah.

Waters is out of Compton - which is gangland. You can't judge the typical democrat OR the typical black person by Compton.

She has been demonizing anyone who doesn't provide blacks with taxpayer funded millionaire lifestyles for quite some time...

It's difficult for me to even rationalize with her knee-jerk bullshit...

She is a piece of shit, no question.

More silly White Liberal hilarity...'I'm not a big fan of Waters at all, but i'll continue defending and making up countless excuses for her.' lol! Obama-Bots is craaaazy. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The main cause of our economic problems was already out of the White House..

No Shallow, Obama is NOT out of the White House, and won't be until Jan. 20, 2013.

His 2 terms drove the US to the worst economic disaster...ever.

He won't get two terms.

George W Bush is probably the worst president selected by the Supreme Court..ever to sit in office.

You truly are a fucking retard, Shallow. The Dingo sheds fur with greater intellect than you.

Last edited:

More silly White Liberal hilarity...'I'm not a big fan of Waters at all, but i'll continue defending and making up countless excuses for her.' lol! Obama-Bots is craaaazy. :cuckoo:

1) I'm not white.

2) I haven't defended her once. I have no idea what she even said other than that she apparently called Boner and Cantor Demons as I didn't watch the videos or read the links in the OP.

I just find Mud's thinly veiled race driven attacks fun to mock.

1) I'm not white.

You're not sentient either.

I'm just saying...

2) I haven't defended her once. I have no idea what she even said other than that she apparently called Boner and Cantor Demons as I didn't watch the videos or read the links in the OP.

Quite the tactic you fascists have, if any dare denounce your racism - scream that it's THEY who are the racists...

1) I'm not white.

You have no idea what she even said, yet you immediately defend her by calling others 'Racists.' Seriously, that's pretty dumb.

1) I'm not white.

You have no idea what she even said, yet you immediately defend her by calling others 'Racists.' Seriously, that's pretty dumb.

I really don't care what she said. I saw Mud's own racist mud slinging and commented.

Do try to deal.

1) I'm not white.

I really don't care what she said. I saw Mud's own racist mud slinging and commented.

Do try to deal.

Stuck on stupid i guess. lol! :cuckoo:

1) I'm not white.

Farticle, what you call thinly veiled I call non-existant.

I know race-baiting is popular on the left. It's much easier than taking a stand.

Ether she's wrong or she's right. She repeats liberal talking points similar to what many on this site do. She sounds like Truthmatters only less intelligent. You have very little to say other than her critics must be Archie Bunker types. They could never be right, could they? What a cop out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back