Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

Cantor has a face only a mother wouldn't want to hit.

you sure about that Arti?.....

Good point.

His mother prolly hit him more than his entire high school football team when he was growing up.

cantorweird500_ap.jpg

You think he played Football?

Mudwhistle doesn't want to call Maxine Waters' rant racist but...

"Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America."

Don't worry man, that OP would already have it's fill of racism without it.

If you say so.

Ask enough of them what they think and most will repeat the garbage that Waters relayed during the speech in the OP.

How do I know this?

I asked.

:lol:

And you wonder why Black people don't really vote Republican?

By the way..by in large..most Black people have very conservative values. As do most minorities for that matter.

And still..they go Democrat.

but they are starting to get tired of being taken for granted.....like big Al said....."they come up to us and say how they are with us,but we never get invited over to dinner".....the Latinos were i am at are wising up to the bullshit they get hit with too.....its only a matter of time.....probably when the Latinos take over the party.....you watch how many White Democrats leave.....

In Waters' district you don't have to ask. The blacks there will tell you without much asking. She represents the 35th district which is primarily Inglewood. Her race baiting is necessary for her to keep her job. If she didn't have that, she'd have nothing. Does she speak for black America? Well, look at it, Chicagoland, Killadelphia, sure she does! If what she wants is some kind of race war, I wish her well. Get it started. Get it over with. Historically, we know that the personal drug stashes last about five days. That's how long they got to party.

as about as much as Jackson and Sharpton do....give me a break....

She's a corrupt racist asshole. She shouldn't even be serving in our Congress. She represents everything that is wrong with our Government. Fuck her.

No..it's not.

Republicans feel that slavery and discrimination are far behind us..even though many conservatives are extremely discriminatory and bigotted. Witness Newt Gingrich telling blacks they have no work ethic and their children should be janitors in school working for a "Master" Janitor. Republicans are constantly attacking programs like Affirmative Action that were meant to add parity to a system that dreadfully wronged a sector of society.

You can bray about "self-sufficiency" all you want..but history has smashed the "level playing field". It was never level. And Republicans are steadfast in their opposition to right that wrong.

they may be Sallow....but at least they are up front about it....unlike many Liberals who tell you one thing but behind your back they are saying how they really feel.....the Gays out here in California should understand that.....

Waters is only a Hero to dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats. The rest know she's a despicable disgrace.

Well, first of all, no dipshit.

It's the antithesis of a "blanket statement," dipshit.

A blanket statement would be "all" Americans. My god.

And second of all, I didnt deny saying that most Americans don't know who Boehner is, dipshit. Another reading comprehension fail (and or lie) on your part.

You pile thoise lies up. Really. W0w.

And last lie - YOU said that I brought up "LAZY" first.

NOW, when I denied that I BROUGHT UP LAZY FIRST, you're saying that I never brought up YOU SAYING blacks were lazy?

Really, you're REALLY that stupid?

Actually I'm smarter than you think, even though I'm a stupid Republican.

And a blanket statement could be any group. Most Americans or Most Blacks as stated in the OP. You can't have it both ways fuck-nuts.

Yes, you brought up laziness. You assumed I was calling blacks lazy when in fact I meant emotional, misinformed, prejudiced, etc.

racist pos-ness doesn't stop with you

So if I'm not politically correct I must be a racist.

Half my family is black honkey. The rest of them are at least part Souix, Cherokee, or Seminole.

You can cram your racism up your pink pimpled ass.

Waters is clearly a racist moonbat, yet the liberals here are climbing over each other to deflect or defend this piece of dung, true partisanship...:thup:

I don't see what the big deal is calling a wing nut a wing nut. Especially after that post.

Of course not, you're a moonbat. Thinking isn't exactly your forte'

I find it more interesting that she didn't drag that racist who supports the same candidate as her to the carpet for making such a post while supporting her candidate in his avatar.

Isn't anyone who has failed to accept Barack Obama as their personal lord and savior the leftist definition of "racist?"

Actually I'm smarter than you think, even though I'm a stupid Republican.

And a blanket statement could be any group. Most Americans or Most Blacks as stated in the OP. You can't have it both ways fuck-nuts.

Yes, you brought up laziness. You assumed I was calling blacks lazy when in fact I meant emotional, misinformed, prejudiced, etc.

racist pos-ness doesn't stop with you

So if I'm not politically correct I must be a racist.

Half my family is black honkey. The rest of them are at least part Souix, Cherokee, or Seminole.

You can cram your racism up your pink pimpled ass.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: immortalized before an edit

Waters is clearly a racist moonbat, yet the liberals here are climbing over each other to deflect or defend this piece of dung, true partisanship...:thup:

She's also incredibly corrupt. White Liberals love her because they're just plain dumb. And racist African American Democrats love her for obvious reasons. She should be booted from our Congress immediately.

I don't see what the big deal is calling a wing nut a wing nut. Especially after that post.

Of course not, you're a moonbat. Thinking isn't exactly your forte'

I find it more interesting that she didn't drag that racist who supports the same candidate as her to the carpet for making such a post while supporting her candidate in his avatar.

Isn't anyone who has failed to accept Barack Obama as their personal lord and savior the leftist definition of "racist?"

Oh, neat, another flailing moron has entered the fray.

Forum List

Back