Maxine Waters’ Career May Be Finished — New Scandal Revealed

Frivolous, political lawsuit, filed by a wingnut propaganda group, that will go nowhere.
You forgot to call them racist.
And you forgot to whine about oppression of whites.
BlablaRand.jpg

As I have often stated, Black Democrat Women are untouchables. No matter how stupid or incompetent they are, they never suffer any consequences. And they know they won't. They are the definition of a protected class. How does Brenda Snipes still have her job? Did anything happen to that Senator who said someone ought to assassinate President Trump? Nope.

If worse comes to worst she can became impervious to charges by declaring herself handicapped.

And if that is still not sufficient to gain impunity, she can always claim to be Lesbian.

VOILA! Untouchable!

Frivolous, political lawsuit, filed by a wingnut propaganda group, that will go nowhere.
You forgot to call them racist.
And you forgot to whine about oppression of whites.
View attachment 229543
I'm sure that is all you ever hear or read, no matter what is in front of you, because you are a small minded idiot.

Oh.Teh.Irony

Being a member of a protected class may save her.
Wake me up when ANY DemonRAT is held accountable for their criminality.

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters is certainly no stranger to controversy and scandal. In fact, she wallows in it. Waters strikes me as someone who believes she is above the law and can get away with whatever she wants. It’s one of the reasons she is seen as one of the most corrupt politicians in Congress.

A new complaint has been filed against Waters and it and the new unfolding scandal surrounding the complaint has the potential to finish off her career. The complaint involves an obscure fundraising tactic that has raked in thousands of dollars from state politicians in exchange for being listed on her slate mailers. This go-around, it involves supporters of a former Los Angeles mayor defeated in the June gubernatorial primary.

A conservative watchdog group named the National Legal and Policy Center is the one who filed the complaint with the Federal Election Commission against Waters, her campaign and a pro-charter school group called Families and Teachers for Antonio Villaraigosa — which backed the former Democratic mayor of Los Angeles.

Read more at rwnofficial.com ...

jPn4EW1.jpg

Let me know when she gets a 47 page indictment like this guy did -- who still won re-election and not one Trump lover complained

Duncan Hunter and his wife indicted for using campaign funds for personal expenses - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back