Maximum red alert: deep state may assassinate President Trump tonight in Dallas

President Trump is scheduled for a rally in Dallas, Texas, tonight.

That said, why is Nancy Pelosi acting so weird during a press conference this morning? Why was she messing with her bracelet? What with her ‘projectile’ jewelry? And what was Joe Biden referring to when he said we need to focus on removing Trump on the 17th?

Tune in below and find out more:

Maximum Red Alert: Deep State May Assassinate President Trump Tonight in Dallas

Oh since this article will be out LOL . it will change the fact of this happening because now we made the public aware of the crime before the crime oooops guess they will have to plan a new way..

I don't think there's a need to search this one on here LOL... I can be sure nobody has posted this chit yet bahah.

Pelosi and Biden aren't with us. They are fucked in the head. There behavior is normal. Trump will be fine I promise.

View attachment 284944

Pelosi Bullet and Orange Bracelet | C-SPAN.org

Man she is just a weird twitchy person. Way to old to be doing that job. Hopefully the reaper takes a few more crooked politicians here soon. McCain, Cummings. More need to go.

President Trump is scheduled for a rally in Dallas, Texas, tonight.

That said, why is Nancy Pelosi acting so weird during a press conference this morning? Why was she messing with her bracelet? What with her ‘projectile’ jewelry? And what was Joe Biden referring to when he said we need to focus on removing Trump on the 17th?

Tune in below and find out more:

Maximum Red Alert: Deep State May Assassinate President Trump Tonight in Dallas

Oh since this article will be out LOL . it will change the fact of this happening because now we made the public aware of the crime before the crime oooops guess they will have to plan a new way..

I don't think there's a need to search this one on here LOL... I can be sure nobody has posted this chit yet bahah.
it would not surprise me in the least if Trump were murdered, but, do you really think they would leak it? I don't.

They didn't leak it they said it all in nplain view . they think ppl are stupid and are not paying attenntion--------

just the other day another fk said " There is ggoinng to be bullets soon" . they say it in a non direct method these fkrs are desp. they are doing everythiing in plain view they donn't care. They are losinng bad they knnow it..
I had to go find the video of Pelosie with that bracelet on... DAMN if that wasn't a thinly veiled threat against the presidents life. I forwarded it to the Secret Service with my observations of the video a while ago and now that video on ABC's site is gone... I'm now looking for it on other sites so I can archive it. That is spooky as hell..

I wouldn't recommend killing anyone, but if it should happen, boy, there is going to be one helluva party. What's the whore doing in Dallas, anyway? Can't he stay home and shut his filthy trap?

Just as with 911 when Muslims and leftists worldwide celebrated, if an American president were assassinated tonight, the Left would rejoice again. They'd probably hold a party on Stephen Colbert running around the stage naked.

I had to go find the video of Pelosie with that bracelet on... DAMN if that wasn't a thinly veiled threat against the presidents life. I forwarded it to the Secret Service with my observations of the video a while ago and now that video on ABC's site is gone... I'm now looking for it on other sites so I can archive it. That is spooky as hell..

wouldn't put it past the Left.
Tyrants have a long history of eliminating their opposition. I offer the Clintons.

I can't imagine the backlash if president Trump was harmed!
I truly can't imagine it! It would NOT be pretty for anyone.

Yes indeed, there would be a flurry of angry posts on forums......then the right would quietly accept it and move on to more important things, like what's on Netflix tonight....or cheeking in on Facebook.
Exactly

Wrong again scumbag. Keep thinking like that. Rant all you want. I’ll laugh when I get to say told you so. Stay and hide in your basement. We know that’s your comfort zone.

elongobardi - THE definition of keyboard commando / Internet Tough Guy :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, YOU run out in the streets with your BB gun....see how long you last. You'll be the only one. :itsok:

Have you ever even hoisted your weight off the couch long enough to go vote?

Wow is that the best you can do. I have handled more firearms and people in half my life then you will have in your hole life. See being a retired police officer I’ve had my share of fun. A maggot like you wouldn’t last a day where I worked. They would eat you up and spit your pussy ass out in the projects. Keyboard Commando. That’s funny, I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out of mommy’s basement pussy boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't recommend killing anyone, but if it should happen, boy, there is going to be one helluva party
Good to cover your vile self by getting as close as you can to advocate assassinating your troublesome political enemies.

Maybe you should join one of those leftists plays so you can get it out of your system before you actually do something

Wrong again scumbag. Keep thinking like that. Rant all you want. I’ll laugh when I get to say told you so. Stay and hide in your basement. We know that’s your comfort zone.

elongobardi - THE definition of keyboard commando / Internet Tough Guy :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, YOU run out in the streets with your BB gun....see how long you last. You'll be the only one. :itsok:

Wow is that the best you can do. I have handled more firearms and people in half my life then you will have in your hole life. See being a retired police officer I’ve had my share of fun. A maggot like you wouldn’t last a day where I worked. They would eat you up and spit your pussy ass out in the projects. Keyboard Commando. That’s funny, I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out of mommy’s basement pussy boy

Yeah. Except out here in the real world and off your keyboard...people who have shot or killed people typically dont act like mr warrior tough guy afterward, like the faggotry youre doing so.....color anyone shocked that nobody believes youll do jack or shit, snowflake :itsok:

wouldn't put it past the Left.
Tyrants have a long history of eliminating their opposition. I offer the Clintons.

And by 'eliminating the opposition', you mean the batshit conspiracy you imagined?

Sure. but you don't have a badge and a gun now. You can't claim "I was in fear for my life" to excuse your illegal behavior. All you can do is hide behind that keyboard and have wet dreams about how you were a dirty cop and got away with it.

Yeah. Except out here in the real world and off your keyboard...people who have shot or killed people typically dont act like mr warrior tough guy afterward, like the faggotry youre doing so.....color anyone shocked that nobody believes youll do jack or shit, snowflake :itsok:

See your the snowflake dumbass and I’m a Deplorable. Your too stupid to get that right. You know what they say Opinions are like Assholes, everyone has one. When I want yours I’ll give it to you. Pussy boy. You can come out from under your bed now.

The dollar just took a NOSE DIVE . that happened right before . 911 . too . so I hear

Last edited:

Sure. but you don't have a badge and a gun now. You can't claim "I was in fear for my life" to excuse your illegal behavior. All you can do is hide behind that keyboard and have wet dreams about how you were a dirty cop and got away with it.

Your too stupid to even get that right. As I retired police officer I can carry a gun in any state I want to. Just have to do my qualifications. Plus I don’t need to be an active too tell the difference between good people and scum. Your scum like all liberals and Democrats. We know you have to stay inside because of you phony medical condition. Didn’t know being a pussy was a medical condition but if it is the hole Democratic Party has it.

UPDATED AND INCLUDED :

upload_2019-10-17_11-51-43.png

Biden: “It’s So Important” We Remove Trump “On the 17th,” Pelosi Shows Off Orange Bullet Bracelet

Your too stupid to even get that right. As I retired police officer I can carry a gun in any state I want to. Just have to do my qualifications. Plus I don’t need to be an active too tell the difference between good people and scum. Your scum like all liberals and Democrats. We know you have to stay inside because of you phony medical condition. Didn’t know being a pussy was a medical condition but if it is the hole Democratic Party has it.

Yeah, we've seen how some cops just think "scum" and murder. A cop who murders a non-threatening unarmed citizen with a defense of "but I was afraid" is pussy of the highest order. Same for non-cops. Thank you for retiring.

Right. Any idiot can have a gun, and lots of them do. Not sure where you get that "stay inside " claim, but I guess it's the same place you get all your other claims. From your ass.

Forum List

Back