Matthew Perry died from acute effects of ketamine, medical examiner says

I love how people can say they are sober while taking drugs and it's funny how the the general public believes this

And now you have. So now what?
The real job starts to see who murdered him and why .
If you believe the story that has been officially fed , good luck to you .
But given the full circumstances and details of his investigations and findings related to trafficking and paedophilia , more believable alternative narratives will emerge .
The Hollywood and related Mafias are as powerful as can be .
So give it time .

So I was CORRECT.
Heart and drugs.
Thanks for showing how I can jump to conclusions and always be RIGHT.

"Should ketamine and buprenorphine be used together?
Perry reportedly had buprenorphine—a medication approved by the FDA to treat Opioid Use Disorder—in his system, in addition to ketamine.

Using the two drugs together poses a “major” risk and can increase side effects like “dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, difficulty concentrating, excessive sedation, and respiratory depression,” according to Drugs.com. It advises users of both to “avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving, operating hazardous machinery, or engaging in potentially hazardous activities until you know how the medications affect you.”

The real job starts to see who murdered him and why .
If you believe the story that has been officially fed , good luck to you .
But given the full circumstances and details of his investigations and findings related to trafficking and paedophilia , more believable alternative narratives will emerge .
The Hollywood and related Mafias are as powerful as can be .
So give it time .

I only spend my time on people who are rational, which you are clearly not. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back