Matt Whitaker stands his ground during 6 hours of grilling from House Democrats.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Acting Attorney General and caucasian M&M, Matt Whitaker, holds his ground against the Democrats in the House this week. I'm really starting to like this guy. ..not that I know too much about him but I would say anyone is better than his ex-boss Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was.

Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker told Congress he has not interfered with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation of the 2016 presidential election. In often-combative testimony on Friday, Democrats grilled Whitaker about any conversations he had with President Trump.

Last edited:
Unless he meant to come off like he is a presidential puppet hiding something his appearance before the committee was a fail.

Matt Whittaker gave it all away. When asked whether he had discussed certain matters with Trump, he initially refused to answer any questions about his conversations with Donald Trump. The he said he had never discussed his Russia Investigation briefings with Donald Trump. He also answered "No" as to whether he had discussed some other matters with Trump, and continued to refuse to answer at all with regards to others.

Since he was willing to tell the Committee what he hadn't talked to Trump about, logic says that he has talked to Trump about these other things. Which was all they were asking in the first place. Every time Whittaker opens his mouth and speaks, the fool gives away information. Like saying the Mueller investigation will wrap up soon, as his presser last week. Then he stumbled and fumbled his way out of that gaffe.

Whittaker is a total fucking dumb ass. Stumbling around, acting the fool. Him and Guiliani make a great team. Between the two of them, Trump will be wearing an ankle monitor in no time.

Unless he meant to come off like he is a presidential puppet hiding something his appearance before the committee was a fail.
You actually could draw that conclusion on his performance, when the Demon-crats performance was as outrageous and idiotic as one could ever imagine ??? Who is a political puppet again ??

What question and answer would suggest he was hiding something? Was it his unwilling to comment on an ongoing investigation? If that’s the case then Rod Rosinstine is a trump puppet, as is Comey and the rest.

He’s going to look really manly when he gets summoned to come back and has to….

You do know they called him once and he told them to pissoff right? Nadler issues a subpoena, Whitiker responded by telling Nadler that if he did not recall the subpoena that he would no to right? If that wasn’t bad enough, he clowned Nadler right out the gate by reminding him that there was a 5 minute limit on question time. Whitiker owned that day. So yeah, fat Nadler will likely call him back, but by that time whitiker will be gone. What you say during that hearing was the Russian collision party coming to an end.

Whittaker made the Democrats look like Children.

'you will come if we tell you go's
- 'No, I will come if you ask & I feel like it'

'Your time is up. You know the rules.'

They tried to appear in control....he was in control.

That's what happens when you are innocent, not intimidated, not nervous, and just don't give a f* about the gnats trying to engage in political theatrics...

:p

You do know they called him once and he told them to pissoff right? Nadler issues a subpoena, Whitiker responded by telling Nadler that if he did not recall the subpoena that he would no to right? If that wasn’t bad enough, he clowned Nadler right out the gate by reminding him that there was a 5 minute limit on question time. Whitiker owned that day. So yeah, fat Nadler will likely call him back, but by that time whitiker will be gone. What you say during that hearing was the Russian collision party coming to an end.

Yet he showed up anyway. Real manly...

Yet he showed up anyway. Real manly...

He did. After Nadler retracted the subpoena ASAP then got penis slapped right out the gate. Why did whitiker do this? Because Nadler can’t do shit. And it’s beautiful.

I didn't like the tone of the questioners, I'd have given the low IQ questioners some of their attitude back. Matt was too nice/respectful.
I particularly liked the way Jim Shorts Jordan proved once again that he's nothing but a first class fucktard. Even a dimwit like Whitaker made him look like a fool.

I didn't like the tone of the questioners, I'd have given the low IQ questioners some of their attitude back. Matt was too nice/respectful.
I particularly liked the way Jim Shorts Jordan proved once again that he's nothing but a first class fucktard. Even a dimwit like Whitaker made him look like a fool.

Whitiker pretty much did that to all of them. He literally clowned them all. Man I thaight Sheela was going to pop a blood vein in her eye. Such a dumb broad.

After the Mueller Report is issued, Whitaker will be forgotten. The dems will be out of bullets and focusing on 2020. Go AOC and her "Green New deal"
Well at least we can claim that AOC isn't blowing Russians for loans, unlike Trump.

Whitiker pretty much did that to all of them. He literally clowned them all. Man I thaight Sheela was going to pop a blood vein in her eye. Such a dumb broad.
Soon, Whitaker can go back to selling time machines to senior citizens on fixed incomes. He'll do ok.

Forum List

Back