Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

I am a Jew as are my kids. The Democratic party elects devout Muslim extremists into Congress who spew antisemitism. My kids see it firsthand. So we ll see how history plays out

He said "they let you"...I would say if you don't want them to touch you then let them know. Let equates to consent. Again you deflect to rhetoric vs policies. Bidens border and anti police policies have caused crime waves, deaths and people migrating in droves out of blue states. My wife wants us to move because of what is happening
Typical sexual assaulter comment..."No means Yes"...."They let you".....and you fall for it because trump is your idea of a lady's man while women with any self-worth just know he's a creep with money.

Bullshit. That is plain bullshit. You just called me a sexual assaulter. What the hell? You’re a terrible person. What is wrong with you!?

He said "they let you"...I would say if you don't want them to touch you then let them know. Let equates to consent. Again you deflect to rhetoric vs policies. Bidens border and anti police policies have caused crime waves, deaths and people migrating in droves out of blue states. My wife wants us to move because of what is happening
Typical sexual assaulter comment..."No means Yes"...."They let you".....and you fall for it because trump is your idea of a lady's man while women with any self-worth just know he's a creep with money.
You are one miserable asshole to call me a sexual assaulter. Amazing. What a terrible thing to say. I care About my daughters and Trumps policies protected them better than Bidens. Hopefully good prevails and people like you die off.

I am a Jew as are my kids. The Democratic party elects devout Muslim extremists into Congress who spew antisemitism. My kids see it firsthand. So we ll see how history plays out
The Democrats also elect devout Jews into Congress. Are you trying to say that Muslims should not be allowed to run for Congress?

The Democrats also elect devout Jews into Congress. Are you trying to say that Muslims should not be allowed to run for Congress?
No. They elect Jews in name only. Not devout Jews. There is a difference. Now youre going to tell me what it is like to grow up Jewish after calling me a sexual assaulter? You are one deranged witch.

I am saying we should not be electing extremists who hate America and hate Jews. Not all Muslims feel that way. You do, obviously.

Bullshit. That is plain bullshit. You just called me a sexual assaulter. What the hell? You’re a terrible person. What is wrong with you!?
I said that is a typical sexual assaulter comment. Trump made that typical sexual assaulter comment. Let me ask you a question....would you trust trump with any young woman you care for...relative or friend? Alone? Would you accept his claiming "she let him" if he grabbed her in the p*ssy?

No. They elect Jews in name only. Not devout Jews. There is a difference. Now youre going to tell me what it is like to grow up Jewish after calling me a sexual assaulter? You are one deranged witch.

I am saying we should not be electing extremists who hate America and hate Jews. Not all Muslims feel that way. You do, obviously.
How interesting. Now you have taken it on yourself to declare who is a real devout Jew. Who died and made you god?

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched it and I disagree with you. The ex military man was trying to peddle his book. But you believe what you will.

So precisely what did Milley say that was incorrect? Have you never heard of "know your enemy"? If people are committing insurrection, it would behoove the military and police to know the reasons why. Capice?

That people were committing insurrection is a lie. That the military is systematically racist is a lie. That white people feel threatened is a lie. Precisely that.

Your fear is palatable.

You mistake fear for disdain. I only fear for my kids. If you were a parent you would understand

I don't fear for my kids or grandkids.
They will be just fine.
Strong, Smart, Caring Individuals.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
I pity the leadership they get from you.
Weak.

Say that to my face. Easy to be so crass on a message board. Your leadership is naive.

Back at ya.
You called me a fool and I called you weak.
Grow a pair.
It’s the internet. LLOLLLOLOLOLLLOL

You are a fool. That is not in dispute. Every parent fears for their kids. It’s human nature. You’re old so you don’t understand

You are correct.
But why does the right have to be so vile?
If I don't believe politically exactly as you or support trump, then I'm a moron and a fool.

I have general fear of health or accident for me and my family, but NOT this Doom is the World since Biden got elected. The Boogeyman is going to destroy America. Fuck that nonsense.

Trump did nothing but spread hatred.
You don't see it, because you love his vile and hateful nature, you think it's funny.

Desantis wants to run for President, but........
1). He will cower down being afraid to take on trump.
2). He will run against trump and trump will once again make it personal and attack Desantis.

I can Ask you the same question? Why are leftists like you so vile? I voted for Trump because I like his policies and you vilify me for it. Trump did nothing but make our economy better and help businesses and people thrive and protect our borders. He sent out mean tweets oh no!

Your side is the proponent of allowing trans girls to play physical sports against biological girls, which is utterly insane and puts my kids at risk. Meanwhile you keep yelling to trust the science. So yes, I worry about my kids because leftists like you have gone utterly insane.

Saying “rule of thumb” and “picnic” is oppressive is insanity 101. But Trump is the villain….please spare me!

My side?
I have no side
I certainly think it is disgusting for trans men to compete in women’s sports.

Joe Biden disagrees and you voted for him. See how that works? I have two young daughters and I find this abominable. You agree. But you vote for those that push this weird rule.

Yes, I voted for the lesser of two evils

You voted for the guy that hung with Epstein (there are pictures so don’t deny it).
You voted for a man actually accused of rape.
You voted for the guy that bragged about “grabbing women by the pussy” “because when you are famous, they let you do it.”

I don’t know how old your young daughter’s are, but when they get to dating age and ask you,

“Dad, why did you support the guy that was accused of rape, filed bankruptcy many times, stiffed his employees and contractors and most importantly Dad, the guy that bragged about grabbing women by the pussy”. Why Dad?

Nice collection of lies and exaggerations? Do you do stand-up comedy as an extra source of income?

The Epstein comment flies in the face of his relationship with Bill Clinton.

Who accused him of rape so that he was arrested and charged? The silence is deafening. What about Quid Pro Joe finger raping a staff member?

Bankruptcy is a legal process for businesses. He never filed personal bankruptcy. Enjoy your fantasy world.

Trump talked about in a private conversation. Quid Pro Joe actually did it according to his accuser.

Don't quit your day job! You are not funny!

View attachment 505867 View attachment 505868 View attachment 505869

What pictures he asks. Oh so funny to watch them dodge questions.
Typical response “what about Clinton?”
Sure. Indict Clinton. I’m all for it.

You are one miserable asshole to call me a sexual assaulter. Amazing. What a terrible thing to say. I care About my daughters and Trumps policies protected them better than Bidens. Hopefully good prevails and people like you die off.
I did no such thing....unless you are fessing up to saying that women "let you" grab them in the p*ssy......it's trump who said that....it's trump who is the sexual assaulter. Don't make excuses for him.

I said that is a typical sexual assaulter comment. Trump made that typical sexual assaulter comment. Let me ask you a question....would you trust trump with any young woman you care for...relative or friend? Alone? Would you accept his claiming "she let him" if he grabbed her in the p*ssy?
I would 100% trust him. All five of his kids love and respect him and that is all a father can ask for. Locker room talk happens. Guys talk shit. You called me a sexual assaulter. You are an evil person. And in locker rooms or just shooting the shit, guys say much worse. Doesn't make them sexual assaulters. At least own that you called me that. Such a cowardly leftist.

How interesting. Now you have taken it on yourself to declare who is a real devout Jew. Who died and made you god?
Bernie Sanders who spits on Israel is a Jew in name only. Ben Shapiro is a devout Jew. There is a difference you stupid hag.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched it and I disagree with you. The ex military man was trying to peddle his book. But you believe what you will.

So precisely what did Milley say that was incorrect? Have you never heard of "know your enemy"? If people are committing insurrection, it would behoove the military and police to know the reasons why. Capice?

That people were committing insurrection is a lie. That the military is systematically racist is a lie. That white people feel threatened is a lie. Precisely that.

Your fear is palatable.

You mistake fear for disdain. I only fear for my kids. If you were a parent you would understand

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Say that to my face. Easy to be so crass on a message board. Your leadership is naive.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are a fool. That is not in dispute. Every parent fears for their kids. It’s human nature. You’re old so you don’t understand

You are correct.
If I don't believe politically exactly as you or support trump, then I'm a moron and a fool.

I have general fear of health or accident for me and my family, but NOT this Doom is the World since Biden got elected. The Boogeyman is going to destroy America. Fuck that nonsense.

You don't see it, because you love his vile and hateful nature, you think it's funny.

2). He will run against trump and trump will once again make it personal and attack Desantis.

I can Ask you the same question? Why are leftists like you so vile? I voted for Trump because I like his policies and you vilify me for it. Trump did nothing but make our economy better and help businesses and people thrive and protect our borders. He sent out mean tweets oh no!

Your side is the proponent of allowing trans girls to play physical sports against biological girls, which is utterly insane and puts my kids at risk. Meanwhile you keep yelling to trust the science. So yes, I worry about my kids because leftists like you have gone utterly insane.

Saying “rule of thumb” and “picnic” is oppressive is insanity 101. But Trump is the villain….please spare me!

My side?
I have no side

Joe Biden disagrees and you voted for him. See how that works? I have two young daughters and I find this abominable. You agree. But you vote for those that push this weird rule.

You voted for the guy that hung with Epstein (there are pictures so don’t deny it).
You voted for the guy that bragged about “grabbing women by the pussy” “because when you are famous, they let you do it.”

I don’t know how old your young daughter’s are, but when they get to dating age and ask you,

“Dad, why did you support the guy that was accused of rape, filed bankruptcy many times, stiffed his employees and contractors and most importantly Dad, the guy that bragged about grabbing women by the pussy”. Why Dad?

Nice collection of lies and exaggerations? Do you do stand-up comedy as an extra source of income?

Who accused him of rape so that he was arrested and charged? The silence is deafening. What about Quid Pro Joe finger raping a staff member?

Bankruptcy is a legal process for businesses. He never filed personal bankruptcy. Enjoy your fantasy world.

Trump talked about in a private conversation. Quid Pro Joe actually did it according to his accuser.

You are the one dodging!!! Bidens policies made our kids less safe. You cannot dispute that so you deflect. Typical leftist.

I did no such thing....unless you are fessing up to saying that women "let you" grab them in the p*ssy......it's trump who said that....it's trump who is the sexual assaulter. Don't make excuses for him.
Bullshit. Let means consent. He was bragging because he is rich and famous, women flaunt in front of him. Duh. It's not an excuse and it's not offensive unless you're a snowflake. You called me a sexual assaulter. At least own that. Why? Cause of locker room talk. Amazing.

Your fear is palatable.

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are correct.

My side?
I have no side

I see no problem with that.

Your fear is palatable.

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are correct.

My side?
I have no side

You are the one dodging!!! Bidens policies made our kids less safe. You cannot dispute that so you deflect. Typical leftist.

What policies by President Biden make our kids less safe? and how?

Bullshit. Let means consent. He was bragging because he is rich and famous, women flaunt in front of him. Duh. It's not an excuse and it's not offensive unless you're a snowflake. You called me a sexual assaulter. At least own that. Why? Cause of locker room talk. Amazing.
It's so easy to claim you got con-sent. How about asking the women if they con-sented. I can see it now.....trump pops a tic-tac, goes up to a woman and says "Pardon me...do you mind if I grab you in the p*ssy?" And the woman says, "No, by all means, grab away."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I bet you believe that's a realistic scenario.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Amazing.
“Hey Daughter, remember this…..it’s just locker room talk when that HS Jock grabs you by the pussy”

my gawd you must be a terrible role model.

Your fear is palatable.

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are correct.

My side?
I have no side

What policies by President Biden make our kids less safe? and how?

None.

Yup
Ignorant people

Never argue with the ignorant

“They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.”
Mark Twain.

Forum List

Back