Matt Gaetz' Former BFF Expected To Take Plea In Sex Trafficking Case

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Joel Greenberg, the former Seminole County tax collector, faced a federal judge on Thursday for a status hearing on the 33 charges he faces. Greenberg’s attorney announced during the hearing that a plea will likely occur sometime before the trial, but added that the plea deal has not yet been finalized. The defense added that they hope to have a plea deal by May 15, but if a deal is not reached by then they will go to trial. "

I don't understand why they would take any kind of plea deal?? If you are innocent, there is no need to take a plea -- just go to trial and present the overwhelming evidence of your innocence. With the support of people like Roger Stone and Matt Gaetz among others, there wouldn't be a jury in Florida that would convict him.

The DOJ is really piling on at this point; just this week he got another indictment for embezzling 400K from the tax collector's office as well as filing fraudulent COVID loans (he probably did that to own the libs) -- whoever his lawyer is, he needs to fire them and hire Sidney Powell of Lin Wood...these charges would have been dropped by now...

I would expect him to as well...sounds like he did a lot of $$$ issues as tax collector, and issues with political campaign he was in.

"Joel Greenberg, the former Seminole County tax collector, faced a federal judge on Thursday for a status hearing on the 33 charges he faces. Greenberg’s attorney announced during the hearing that a plea will likely occur sometime before the trial, but added that the plea deal has not yet been finalized. The defense added that they hope to have a plea deal by May 15, but if a deal is not reached by then they will go to trial. "

I don't understand why they would take any kind of plea deal?? If you are innocent, there is no need to take a plea -- just go to trial and present the overwhelming evidence of your innocence. With the support of people like Roger Stone and Matt Gaetz among others, there wouldn't be a jury in Florida that would convict him.

The DOJ is really piling on at this point; just this week he got another indictment for embezzling 400K from the tax collector's office as well as filing fraudulent COVID loans (he probably did that to own the libs) -- whoever his lawyer is, he needs to fire them and hire Sidney Powell of Lin Wood...these charges would have been dropped by now...
Matty's on borrowed time. Too bad he didn't kiss Trump's ass enough to get his preemptive pardon! Bigly!!!

Once again, as was the case with Larry Craig who had the wide stance, the empty bottle makes the loudest noise.

I read your entire stupid link and didn't see Matts name once...what is wrong with you?....

Forum List

Back