Mathew Perry

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

“In cases where the cause of death cannot be determined at the time of autopsy, a deferred certificate will be issued until additional studies have been completed,” according to the LA coroner’s guidelines.

I'll bet he got some fentanyl in his coke and his prostitute watched him die. This report does not explain who called for help.

The Los Angeles Police Department Robbery-Homicide Division is investigating Perry’s death, but a law enforcement source told CNN that no foul play is suspected.

Yesterday, I read a report that said his assistant returned from the store, or something, and found him drowned.

Last edited:

At the death scene, no hard drugs were found around Perry, only prescription pills. His official cause of death is still being investigated.
Matthew Perry's Body Wasn't Waterlogged When He Was Found

On getting home, he sent his assistant on an errand, but when the assistant returned, they found Perry unresponsive in the jacuzzi, leading to a frantic 911 call. It is unconfirmed whether the caller was Perry's personal assistant and close friend Briana Brancato, who the actor mentioned in his memoir, "Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing," last year.

Oh, look at this.

8acfe6ee3a398d7c46727e131c4a5f2e

So, in his book, he says he met her at rehab. She was a worker, not a client.

No. Girls like her don't have drug problems, nor do they work at rehab hospitals; unless, they are planted by Hollywood powers.

Last edited:

Oh, look at this.

8acfe6ee3a398d7c46727e131c4a5f2e

So, in his book, he says he met her at rehab. She was a worker, not a client.

No. Girls like her don't have drug problems, nor do they work at rehab hospitals; unless, they are planted by Hollywood powers.
That ass-sistant of his looks like a real top-shelf fuck puppet. Kudos, Perry!! At least you can look down now and say, "See that hot bitch there? I hit that!"

Forum List

Back