Massive USA black crime pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for sounding so racist but I have daily encounters with every group and only one seems to cause me 80 percent of all problems in my store .
The older blacks can be very nice and much nicer than most
The younger ones are very difficult for me because they’re so uneducated and ghetto in Vegas

Vegas has no monopoly on ghetto negroes, trust me.

Here's a proper black man, gentlemanly by every measure:

black-history-facts-gettyimages-566031003.jpg

And then you've got your thug negroes who enjoy being guests of the county:

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

I think they all go to the same barber.

The thugs will never amount to shit. Nothing but animals...

I apologize for sounding so racist but...
Not to worry. We know Trumpsters. You can see they agree with you.
You are not safe ?? You or someone you love could be injured or killed by these demons and you’re still talking about T

For 401 years the demons that have done the most injuring and killing of us have been white. You are a racist and your racist will show up in your dealings with blacks. Then you wonder what the problem is.

Your OP is a lie. When we get the 2020 FBI UCR it will show that whites commit about 3 times the crimes, and you will dredge up that same trifling argument about per capita.

Here's a proper white man, gentlemanly by every measure:

1614121699831.png

And then you've got your thug whites who should be guests of the county but get away with crimes.

1614121831249.png
:

1614121879654.png

1614121919275.png

1614121964227.png

1614122018961.png

1614122096607.png

1614122301533.png

The list is endless, beginning from slave owner president #1, nothing but elected white thugs.

For 401 years the demons that have done the most injuring and killing of us have been white. You are a racist and your racist will show up in your dealings with blacks. Then you wonder what the problem is.

I have many friends who just happen to be black. I never really look at them that way, though, nor do they see me as white. We're just friends. They're good, solid people who don't see everything as racist. They're good people who prove that someone who comes from a debilitatingly depressed background can be successful through hard work and perseverance, and that sucking on the government teet just isn't the way to go.

Then you've got the negroes, like the ones whose pictures I posted earlier. They're lifelong thugs, and that's all they'll ever be...

Just about any USA city with a semi large African population: you’re getting vicious racist attacks on a daily basis against whites and Asians being targeted as soft pray
These black thugs don’t have the guts to go into the country and take on real white men !! They would be turned into a carcass
I did not mind when they just killed each other off but they’re being encouraged by the media and Dems

Don’t worry , all fake news won’t even mention it but it’s real and you could be next

Because it doesn't happen as much as you claim. I grew up in a cointry town. Whites like you are punks. You would never come to the hood talking your shit. All you can do is talk crazy online. Because if some black folk came to the country, you'd learn the harsh reality of black folks got guns too. OBTW when white supremacists planned a gathering at Stone Mountain last summer, theNFAM showed up. The white supremacists were nowhere to be found.

I have many friends who just happen to be black. I never really look at them that way, though, nor do they see me as white. We're just friends. They're good, solid people who don't see everything as racist. They're good people who prove that someone who comes from a debilitatingly depressed background can be successful through hard work and perseverance, and that sucking on the government teet just isn't the way to go.

Then you've got the negroes, like the ones whose pictures I posted earlier. They're lifelong thugs, and that's all they'll ever be...
Stop lying. You see them as black and then some. And like I said, whites like you elect thugs for leaders then bitch abot getting screwed.

I apologize for sounding so racist but...
Not to worry. We know Trumpsters. You can see they agree with you.
You are not safe ?? You or someone you love could be injured or killed by these demons and you’re still talking about T

Your OP is a lie. When we get the 2020 FBI UCR it will show that whites commit about 3 times the crimes, and you will dredge up that same trifling argument about per capita.

I bet you're really pissed at the africans who caught you and sold you for trinkets.

Here's a proper white man, gentlemanly by every measure:

View attachment 460871

And then you've got your thug whites who should be guests of the county but get away with crimes.

View attachment 460872:

View attachment 460873

View attachment 460874

View attachment 460876

View attachment 460877

View attachment 460878

View attachment 460880

The list is endless, beginning from slave owner president #1, nothing but elected white thugs.

You love the guy who said barry was the first clean articulate black to run for office.
And the same guy who came up with a crime bill that locked up more of your brothers than ever.
He also said he didnt want his kids going to school with a bunch of savages.
And lets no forget if you dont vote for me you ain't black...and the ever famous blacks dont know how to use the internet.
Cant seem to find the video "gee I wonder why" of the black guy acting like a monkey when confronted with a laptop.
But I'm sure you've seen it,maybe someone else will post it.

Quasar44
My city of Vegas is 15 percent black and at work I am getting weekly hostile interactions that

Real crime is almost always white.

But black people are the only group of people who is made to take responsibilty and apologize for the criminal class who just happens to be black

We don't have organized crime in blk society

Asian people don't apologize for the Chinese triads and Japanese Yakuza.

Latino's don't apologize for the Latin american drug cartels and criminal organizations like La Eme.

White people don't apologize for the Russian mafia gangs like Vory V Zakone brotherhood

White people don't apologize for italian organized crime (Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian Cosa Nostra Mafia, Calbrian Ndragheta and Puglian Sacra, US Cosa Nostra)

These groups form a underworld of violent crime that beats any blk street gangs in power, prestige and money.

These crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This is why you don't see them in crime stats.

You have to understand the economics of this real big crime.

There are no funds in the black ghetto areas which could pay up the tons of drugs they import annually into USA. It is the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics. They have the capital for it. That is the economical fact. This is good to remember. The same goes for Europe too.

But white people don't apologize for that ?

Then, there are the Wall street jugglers who are also criminals and who are the main reason why the average white Americans are in the deep shit, loose their homes, insurances etc. They affect to the security of the white middle class many many times more than any black street mugger or dope smoking gangabanger.

Not that I say that street crime is nothing. It has to be taken seriously too, but one has to remember the causes of it. Also one has to remember that black street gangs can not operate openly in the suburbia where as the white organized criminals live there in peace.

But you Quasar44 is up here crying because the odd blk person tried to rob an item from the store you work at and you're all

giphy.gif

I'm not gonna apologize for some black crackhead robber. That's got nothing to do with me. I don't wanna be robbed either ....sh*t !!

.Crime is just gonna happen. There is no race of people that is crime free. We don't commit crime no more than anyone else we just get over reported. You sort the economics. You sort the crime. Simple. Crime is just gonna happen in any capitalist society. Get over it.

Quasar44 I can overcome with outsmarting them or calling security. They’re mostly demons

What this really means is

"The place were I work anytime if I see a black person (especially a young blk person and by young I mean any blk person that looks younger than Morgan Freeman) I follow them. I call security. I check them when they leave. I watch them on vid and I do this even if they are not doing anything. I'm ready to call the police at a moment's notice and after all this harassement, if they react to it ? Then I'll play victim and call the police or secrutity and say..........."

"See !! See !! O look at how violent the blks are. I'm just an innocent white boy doing my job. I don't have a racist bone in body. I love Jay Z and voted for Barack. Now can you please take this negro away from here and officer feel free to do what ever you need to do to this negro"

Quasar44
These black thugs don’t have the guts to go into the country and take on real white men !! They would be turned into a carcass

Really ? Well you put a 100 unarmed civilian white men on a field and the same number of black men. Similar age, size and weight. White men would get destoyed and you know it.

The only thing that saves white men is their technolgy. That's it. Avoid the machines as the book said.

And even with greater technology white men have still lose wars. Vietnam anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back