MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Like I always say, anytime there is social upheaval, chaos, war, or some other unusual event in the Middle East like the explosion. Just scratch the surface a little, and you'll find an Israeli jew behind the scene organizing, providing the weapons, and funding it. ... :cool:

the Lebanese are comparing it to a nuclear bomb, and the most famous TV Presenter/political pundit said that the country's leadership, including the Prime Minister, had prior knowledge of the existence of the explosives

One thing is for sure. It is Trump's fault, and this should be the end of his presidency.

Bring on Biden - Make America Wild and Crazy, Again

Last edited:
Just read a story on it. Officials are saying it was a boat carrying fireworks. Anyone who has been around fireworks knows it could be just that if they exploded.

Fireworks can be dangerous as hell. Sure hope that's what it was and not a rocket fired by terrorists.

I've never seen fireworks do that before :eek:
And you won't. 99% of all fireworks have a slow release of energy (rocket engine) followed by a colorful report. Anyone see, hear anything colorful there? That was a single solitary detonation apparently triggered by something nearby.

How do you say NO SMOKING in Lebanese?

Just read a story on it. Officials are saying it was a boat carrying fireworks. Anyone who has been around fireworks knows it could be just that if they exploded.

Fireworks can be dangerous as hell. Sure hope that's what it was and not a rocket fired by terrorists.

I've never seen fireworks do that before :eek:
And you won't. 99% of all fireworks have a slow release of energy (rocket engine) followed by a colorful report. Anyone see, hear anything colorful there? That was a single solitary detonation apparently triggered by something nearby.

How do you say NO SMOKING in Lebanese?
There was another explosion that precipitated the larger one just moments before.

Looks like 9-11...

What would make the explosion smoke bright red like that? Do you know or does anyone know?

Strontium though the smoke looks more orange to me.

I don’t know if this applies here or not. This was studying mining blasts. Maybe you will-
The orange/red coloration is caused by the presence of NO2 which is a direct product of the detonation process, and is also produced in the after burning reactions and by the secondary oxidation of NO to NO2 as the cloud mixes with air. Both NO and NO2 are toxic gases, as indicated by the NIOSH recommended
exposure limits (REL) for a 10-hour work day of 25 ppm and 2 ppm respectively . The cloud due to NO2
is both more noticeable and potentially more toxic.

Within 24 hours the media and the left will start calling it Trump's explosion and he will be blamed.

Start synchronizing your watches boys and girls.

Like I always say, anytime there is social upheaval, chaos, war, or some other unusual event in the Middle East like the explosion. Just scratch the surface a little, and you'll find an Israeli jew behind the scene organizing, providing the weapons, and funding it. ... :cool:
Didn't take long for the Jews to get blamed. LOL

Article about drug smuggling by the Islamic State published by NYTimes :eusa_sick: at 7 AM - followed by this explosion around 11:30 AM

ANY THOUGHTS? Just doin some digging here
There was an important trial coming up on Friday.-
THE HAGUE (Reuters) - Judges at The Special Tribunal for Lebanon are due to give their verdict verdict on Friday in the trial of four men accused over the 2005 Beirut bombing that killed former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri and 21 others.

Didn't take long for the Jews to get blamed. LOL

I was waiting with baited breath.

Looks like 9-11...

What would make the explosion smoke bright red like that? Do you know or does anyone know?

Strontium though the smoke looks more orange to me.

I don’t know if this applies here or not. This was studying mining blasts. Maybe you will-
The orange/red coloration is caused by the presence of NO2 which is a direct product of the detonation process, and is also produced in the after burning reactions and by the secondary oxidation of NO to NO2 as the cloud mixes with air. Both NO and NO2 are toxic gases, as indicated by the NIOSH recommended
exposure limits (REL) for a 10-hour work day of 25 ppm and 2 ppm respectively . The cloud due to NO2
is both more noticeable and potentially more toxic.

twitter is citing someone that it was ammonium nitrate i.e. fertilizer confiscated by the government that was ignited by the first smaller fire in the same warehouse. So sounds like they were fighting Fire #1 with water and that caused Explosion #1.

Look at the base of the initial explosion. Fireworks.

One can see individual small flashes (as would be produced by firecrackers) at the base of the billowing smoke prior to the massive secondary explosion. Perhaps the fire reached the storage area of a large stockpile of gunpowder.

A recent Fox News story says it may have been high explosives that were confiscated off a ship.

Time will tell.

Look at the base of the initial explosion. Fireworks.

One can see individual small flashes (as would be produced by firecrackers) at the base of the billowing smoke prior to the massive secondary explosion. Perhaps the fire reached the storage area of a large stockpile of gunpowder.

A recent Fox News story says it may have been high explosives that were confiscated off a ship.

Time will tell.

they are saying ammonium nitrate confiscated off a ship caused the massive blast.

Forum List

Back