MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Blame Israel and start the Holy War they want

Blame?
Blame Israel for what?
Seems you had a comprehension lapse there pal.

I guess you aren't aware.....
Iran and Russia have been steadily supplying arms to entities in the ME.
Entities that aren't so Israel friendly.

You aren't following correctly. It wouldn't matter where Hizbollah got the weapon from, they can detonate it and blame Israel and the Herd os fanatics would believe them.

The big white building is still standing?
Watching it get engulfed in the explosion I thought for sure it had been leveled.

Here it is
1596566962163.jpeg

Pray for the dead and injured if thats your thing and HOPE this isn't terrorism.

What the hell was that? Atrocious.

Yes. Shocking.

Pray for the dead and injured if thats your thing and HOPE this isn't terrorism.

They are saying firework explosion, did not look like a firework explosion to me, the shockwave is TOTALLY INSANE :omg:

According to the bbc, they said the Interior Minister there said they stored highly explosive materials there they had confiscated years ago.

What the hell was that? Atrocious.

Yes. Shocking.

They are saying firework explosion, did not look like a firework explosion to me, the shockwave is TOTALLY INSANE :omg:

According to the bbc, they said the Interior Minister there said they stored highly explosive materials there they had confiscated years ago.

Yes that sounds more like it, it certainly was not regular fireworks.

Watching it get engulfed in the explosion I thought for sure it had been leveled.

Here it is
View attachment 371157

We should pray for Lebanon, innocent peoples have got to have died, it would be a miracle if nobody was killed with that monster.

They already said 10 did, but looking at other video I did not post, that number will increase exponentially, sadly.

I've seen the damage live on youtube, I am not expert so I ask, can foreworks melt and bend steel beams? That's what I'm seeing with this live video of what is left of what used to be some buildings (not high rises necessarily) that were standing just an hour ago.

Every video I've ever seen of fireworks explosions is staggered.
Multiple explosions.

Did you see that bubble shockwave? That looks more like one unified large explosion.
An explosion of that size would take a massive amount of common explosives.
Who the hell has THAT much fireworks in one place.
Ok..."MAYBE".....if they had a massive explosive powder storage facility?

Hmmmm....do you think that part of the world would have such a massive fireworks facility? They have trouble growing food.

Obviously if there is no radiation, it was not nuclear in origin. We'll know that very soon.

"Did you see that bubble shockwave?"

The shockwave was from another planet, TOTALLY crazy.

I saw one video where one side was taken out. I’ll try to find it.

WOW!!!! Mushroom shaped. Looks nuke to me.

The mushroom cloud is not synonymous with a nuclear explosion.
Any big explosion can look like a nuke.

Forum List

Back