Massive Afghan flood coming

Wow I wish the US would spilt up .
I highly recommend you get these vaccines like today
I am sure even you leftist cannot be happy

Ooooooh. So he didn't leave any behind after all. You repigs should welcome them after all the noise you made about them getting abandoned.
Don't tell me it was all lies and propaganda against joe. Perish the thought.

It goes to show the power of prayer after you all said You would pray for them. God has delivered, even though it was done by a Democrat.
You all must be incontinent with joy.
No doubt you will be offering a spare room in your dungeons, issue them with guns and welcoming parties.

You hypocrites.

Wow I wish the US would spilt up .
I highly recommend you get these vaccines like today
I am sure even you leftist cannot be happy
Measles will be as bad as the Covid-19 virus to adults that have never been infected.
If for example malaria infected people are in high mosquito areas like the present New York City, Malaria can spread like wild fire.. Just as the Dengue fever, Nile Virus and the Zika virus are dangerous.
Tuberculosis can be dangerous because of the antibiotic resistant strains that have mutated in recent year. In crowded cities like New York, Chicago, Loa Angeles, and Washington D.C. the contagion could be deadly.
We can all thank the incompetence and failure of Joey Xi Bai Dung and his clowns in D.C. for all this coming down the pike.

Colin norris
No you buffoon !! I am sure many coming are a “Muslim Trojan horse “
We said to save them by keeping American Army there and never bring them here

I'm the buffoon???

It went over your head. Now your backing out of your tearful posts that Joe was leaving them behind. Don't deny you all said it. You never thought it would happen now you don't want them here.
Where's your criticism of joe now?
You have to be kidding you idiot.

It went over your head. Now your backing out of your tearful posts that Joe was leaving them behind. Don't deny you all said it. You never thought it would happen now you don't want them here.
I see you are confused again. Let me try to help. The plan all along was to get special visas SIVs for THOSE AFGHANS who put themselves at risk to help the US troops as interpreters or whatever. The plan was NEVER to airlift HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF RANDOM UNVETTED AFGHANS into the US. Do you get it now?

I see you are confused again. Let me try to help. The plan all along was to get special visas SIVs for THOSE AFGHANS who put themselves at risk to help the US troops as interpreters or whatever. The plan was NEVER to airlift HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF RANDOM UNVETTED AFGHANS into the US. Do you get it now?

I understood all.of that before you.
My point is now he is evacuating them, you are complaining they could have embedded terrorists amongst. And so you should be. I don't care if they have ten visas, the Taliban are smart enough to know how to get into the usa legally.

The irony is joes withdrawal was criticized For not doing it but you all condemned the mexicans coming here. Legal or not. Now you want your sworn enemies let in. Don't make me vomit you hypocrit.

Do you get it now idiot? You don't think.
You used it politically because you hate Joe. Now it's backfired.

I'm the buffoon???

Where's your criticism of joe now?
You have to be kidding you idiot.
you fkd up....
....they wre not vetted because of the massive fk up by Joe Dumbass

Many of those who helped us have had travel papers taken away and given to fighters.

And yet these same RWNJs were screaming that Biden didn't get ENOUGH Afghans out...just what...yesterday?

ESDRAELON
I agree. Most American women won't put up with that Muslim horse shit. And many are armed. Let those mutants try anything with them and they will get shot. American woman aren't Muslim slave women.

Forum List

Back