Mass shooting in Britain....a little late, but is about average time for a mass shooting in Britain...

This guy had a gun to this woman's head.....and she still managed to shoot him with her own gun...

And how would this have turned out if she hadn't had that gun?
Given this was a convenience store robbery, probably nothing. Your fantasy assumes the robber would have shot the woman, without any evidence to support your fantasy. The robber was clearly using a gun to intimidate; clearly he had not fired at anyone else, so why turn a robbery into a murder? Chances are , he'd have just taken the money and run. Had he intended to shoot someone, it is unlikely he'd have waited for her to draw her weapon and take aim (!), before blowing her head off.

And how many women who are 5 months pregnant can defeat a violent criminal in hand to hand combat?

This woman didn't have to find out...she had a gun...
Again, this was a burglary in 2016, clearly she lived in a dodgy neighbourhood. I'm astonished the burglar managed to remove an air conditioning unit in order to break in and clearly he made enough noise to alert the woman, but I suspect calling the police, turning on the lights and screaming would have been enough deterant. Did the burglar have a gun? Was his intent anything other than to steal? In the Uk shooting him would have put the woman in a difficult position legally.

You keep cutting and pasting your out of date examples, I can debunk them all day, if I could be bothered. For you there is only one answer to any situation GUNNZZZZ! In the civilised world, it's a different matter altogether.

I have no objection to people owning firearms, I know three people who live near me who own rifles and shotguns, it's not a problem over here. Pursue you warped demented agendas over your side of the pond. In the UK we are laughing at you.

Given this was a convenience store robbery, probably nothing. Your fantasy assumes the robber would have shot the woman, without any evidence to support your fantasy. The robber was clearly using a gun to intimidate; clearly he had not fired at anyone else, so why turn a robbery into a murder? Chances are , he'd have just taken the money and run. Had he intended to shoot someone, it is unlikely he'd have waited for her to draw her weapon and take aim (!), before blowing her head off.

Again.....you admit by your silence that it is better for the woman to be raped, beaten and murdered than she have a gun to stop it....

Why are you so afraid to stand by your beliefs?

You keep cutting and pasting your out of date examples, I can debunk them all day, if I could be bothered. For you there is only one answer to any situation GUNNZZZZ! In the civilised world, it's a different matter altogether.

I have no objection to people owning firearms, I know three people who live near me who own rifles and shotguns, it's not a problem over here. Pursue you warped demented agendas over your side of the pond. In the UK we are laughing at you.

Again.......for you, it is better that the woman is raped, tortured and even murdered....than she have a gun to stop the attack.

Admit it.....stand by your beliefs.

Again.....you admit by your silence that it is better for the woman to be raped, beaten and murdered than she have a gun to stop it....

Why are you so afraid to stand by your beliefs?

Again.......for you, it is better that the woman is raped, tortured and even murdered....than she have a gun to stop the attack.

Admit it.....stand by your beliefs.
Well you asked a stupid non-question, which I've answered, then you moved the goal posts so any further response would be irrelevant. Keep it up, I'll just keep repeating the same answer.

Well you asked a stupid non-question, which I've answered, then you moved the goal posts so any further response would be irrelevant. Keep it up, I'll just keep repeating the same answer.

Liar.

You don't want to admit that for you, you would rather a woman is beaten, raped, and murdered than she use a gun to save herself...

That is the answer you don't want to give. So you dodge and duck, and try to avoid it by posts like the one above.......

Nothing to dodge, nothing to duck, in fact, nothing to answer.

No....there are these questions to answer...you refusal shows the answer is this...

You think it is better that a woman suffers a violent rape, beating and possible murder rather than stop it with a legal gun that she can carry...

That is your answer.....you are just too cowardly to stand by your answer...

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

You are given the ability to travel in time......knowing this woman is about to be brutally beaten, raped and murdered.....do you go back in time and take that gun away from her before the rape?

If you knew a woman was going to be raped, and that she had a gun to stop it....given the opportunity, you would take that gun away from her.....before she was attacked...

that is your answer, and you are a coward who won't admit to that answer...

No....there are these questions to answer...you refusal shows the answer is this...

You think it is better that a woman suffers a violent rape, beating and possible murder rather than stop it with a legal gun that she can carry...

That is your answer.....you are just too cowardly to stand by your answer...

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

You are given the ability to travel in time......knowing this woman is about to be brutally beaten, raped and murdered.....do you go back in time and take that gun away from her before the rape?

If you knew a woman was going to be raped, and that she had a gun to stop it....given the opportunity, you would take that gun away from her.....before she was attacked...

that is your answer, and you are a coward who won't admit to that answer...
You see, your actual question allows me to intervene, but when I do suggest intervention options, you move the goal posts and say my only choice is to take the gun away or leave it with her.

The question is meaningless and over simplistic, merely designed to further your GUNZZZ! agenda.

I just refuse to play your childish game, and you really have no idea what I actually think; you just make wild assuptions and accusations, while throwing tantrums.

You see, your actual question allows me to intervene, but when I do suggest intervention options, you move the goal posts and say my only choice is to take the gun away or leave it with her.

The question is meaningless and over simplistic, merely designed to further your GUNZZZ! agenda.

I just refuse to play your childish game, and you really have no idea what I actually think; you just make wild assuptions and accusations, while throwing tantrums.

No, you are being dishonest.....you were given the questions...specifically to find out exactly how deep your anti-gun beliefs go.........

Your answer....you would jump in and save the day.

That was not an option for the answer.....

You are not there to "save the day," the woman is alone.....attacked by a violent rapist.....

You answered by saying you would jump in and save the day because you don't want to actually answer the question....because your answer is vile. Of the two choices.....the woman is beaten, raped and murdered, or she has a gun to save herself....you side with the beating, rape and murder.

You refuse to answer the questions because your answers are vile. Of the two options, the woman is beaten, raped and murdered, or she has a gun to stop the rape, you side with the beating, rape and murder......that is why you refuse to answer the question.

Forum List

Back