Mass shooters of 2019

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
All white supremes, man that's awful!

mass-shooters-2019-557x600.jpg

The liberal media will tell you there have been over 200 mass shootings in the United States so far this year.
The media will also make you believe the mass shooters are all young white males.

Pictures of Every Mass Shooter in 2019...It May Surprise You

A Wiki Page was created to list every mass shooting in the US in 2019.

How many times is this same basic premise, with basically the same picture, going to be posted here? Have I missed a bunch of posters claiming that all mass shooters are white males that this is in response to?

How many times is this same basic premise, with basically the same picture, going to be posted here? Have I missed a bunch of posters claiming that all mass shooters are white males that this is in response to?

Yes....

The liberal media will tell you there have been over 200 mass shootings in the United States so far this year.
The media will also make you believe the mass shooters are all young white males.

Actually, there were only 12 mass public shootings in 2018.......the rest are criminals engaged in crime related activity.........

In 2019, we have had 8 so far, at the same time in 2018 we had had 9......the problem with that photo, is that it gives the anti-gunners the lie that mass shootings happen more than they do........a gang member shooting up a rival gang's block party is not a mass public shooting as normal people understand mass public shootings.....it does, however, allow anti-gunners to lie about how many actual mass public shootings we actually have.

• Banned
No, you have not missed the posts, you have ignored them.

• Banned

Actually, there were only 12 mass public shootings in 2018.......the rest are criminals engaged in crime related activity.........

In 2019, we have had 8 so far, at the same time in 2018 we had had 9......the problem with that photo, is that it gives the anti-gunners the lie that mass shootings happen more than they do........a gang member shooting up a rival gang's block party is not a mass public shooting as normal people understand mass public shootings.....it does, however, allow anti-gunners to lie about how many actual mass public shootings we actually have.
If the demoquacks would reign in Chicago our murder stats would plummet.

Yes....

I guess I haven't read those threads. Anyone who claims all mass shooters are white males is an idiot or is using a strange definition for mass shooter. I didn't think it was a commonly held opinion. :dunno:

• Banned

Yes....

I guess I haven't read those threads. Anyone who claims all mass shooters are white males is an idiot or is using a strange definition for mass shooter. I didn't think it was a commonly held opinion. :dunno:
It's only held by progressive liars and morons.

Why don't you go ahead and link to the posts where that claim has been made and show my participation in those threads. I'm sure there's been a poster or two to say something like that, but I haven't seen it as a commonly held opinion. I'm pretty sure I've seen posts with those sorts of pictures of mass shooters more often then I've seen posters claiming all mass shooters are white males.

Why don't you go ahead and link to the posts where that claim has been made and show my participation in those threads. I'm sure there's been a poster or two to say something like that, but I haven't seen it as a commonly held opinion. I'm pretty sure I've seen posts with those sorts of pictures of mass shooters more often then I've seen posters claiming all mass shooters are white males.
Why don't you go and perform an anatomical impossibility? After that realize that I will never post anything for anyone unless it is people that I respect, and also realize that only the far leftard freaks are claiming crap like that.

Why don't you go and perform an anatomical impossibility? After that realize that I will never post anything for anyone unless it is people that I respect, and also realize that only the far leftard freaks are claiming crap like that.

I don't care who's "claiming crap like that", but you either assumed that I have seen many such claims on this site, or you decided to say that I have because you actually have no clue whatsoever whether I've seen such a claim on this site at all, let alone how often.

If you are comfortable making BS claims with no evidence, that's up to you. ;)

Forum List

Back