Mass Psychosis - how entire populations become mentally ill.

Thank you. You can no more disprove the existence of deity than I can prove it. The standards of proof supernature and natural do not exist for that.
Well, no.... the standards for what constitutes objective reality are always the same, you're simply choosing not to apply them to your chosen religion.

It's above their pay grade and so has had the opposite effect from what was intended. A different approach is needed to get the messages across.

I think the growing political divide will bring extreme measures that could interrupt America's fall.

Gallant try but it has no support.
My overall message is always this:

divide2.jpg

If I could get away with posting it in every thread multiple times, I would.
This is the madness... neither side can see they are being controlled and manipulated.
The ruling class, the globalist, the elites - Oligarchs, whatever you want to call them - could care less what side you are on. As long as you belong to one of them.

Well, no.... the standards for what constitutes objective reality are always the same, you're simply choosing not to apply them to your chosen religion.
I am simply stating that we don't have a standard of proof to fit the question. Whether or not you agree is immaterial.

Historical record written by witnesses......
Historical record or fantasy horror? A Virginia birth, raining frogs and a zombie diety that wants you to partake of his body and blood don't sound appealing to me. I rather not if I'm being honest.
Trying to convince the crazy and liars is a fools errand
A lot easier to forgo thoughtful debate and instead call names!

Historical record or fantasy horror? A Virginia birth, raining frogs and a zombie diety that wants you to partake of his body and blood don't sound appealing to me. I rather not if I'm being honest.

A lot easier to forgo thoughtful debate and instead call names!
Almost whole world celebrates his birth and resurrection....people across the ages have died meekly at the hands of peope like you afraid of the fact there is a God so his people must be shut up

Almost whole world celebrates his birth and resurrection....people across the ages have died meekly at the hands of peope like you afraid of the fact there is a God so his people must be shut up
And to you consensus is the same as objective?

My overall message is always this:

View attachment 903868

If I could get away with posting it in every thread multiple times, I would.
This is the madness... neither side can see they are being controlled and manipulated.
The ruling class, the globalist, the elites - Oligarchs, whatever you want to call them - could care less what side you are on. As long as you belong to one of them.
Well then start with an analysis of the reason why so many Americans are willing to accept it. Something to do with their heads being shrunk so that they can believe they have to work harder to be one of them?

Why has that been so successful?

Regardless of the answer, it's important to know that that system is breaking down. Neither side can sustain it any longer. You don't hear any confidence in it on this board. That's maybe one of the only factors that echo the people at large.

First though, why did the poor and working class buy into it. They've effectively forbidden themselves from enjoying what is taken for granted in more socially responsible government.

A 21 minute video worth watching. And especially important now as, (does anyone really argue against?) - America is in a state of increasing madness. The signs are everywhere.
What is good about this video, is it's imagery. You will see imagery of "both sides" - you will see people in face mask, obvious reference to the madness of how face mask wearing turned political, you will see a couple references to "make America great again"... this is important. As a MAJOR - indeed, foundational basis of the madness is the refusal to see your own madness. How you are also being manipulated to think a certain way so you can be both pacified and controlled.

View attachment 903778

The levels of manipulation in this country is insane. It comes from all angles. The “team sports” aspect “us vs them” “Rs bs Ds” “Trump vs the world” “blacks vs whites” “Americans vs immigrants”

It goes on and on and for issue to issue. People stop looking for details and just blindly support their side.

Whatever happened to curiosity. We all need to be more curious and stop accepting everything we hear from others

Funny you reject history and then make ridiculous claims
I don't reject history I just don't find every historical claim to have any objective foundation. For instance there are 1 billion Hindus with a different creationist story than Christianity's. Just because it's some culture's history doesn't mean it's objectively accurate.

If the education system won't define the difference between a man and a women neither will the students.
The education system does explain the many nuances around sex and gender and gender identities. It’s people like you who don’t even try to learn or listen. You dismiss and call them “woke”.

You shouldn’t complain about something not being explained when you’re not curious enough to seek an explanation. That makes you willfully ignorant

There is no 'objective morality' when discussing the subject on an intellectual basis. However, it does exist in the real world.
The CONCEPT exists in the real world. But objective morality is that established by custom and law rather than via conscience. And it is extremely pliable, elastic, viscous, and subject to amendment by those who presume to control the definitions. They left would have us believe that laws against murder, stealing, assault, defamation etc. have always existed as right and wrong. Such people have little or no understanding of history or morality it would seem however.

Which brings us to the OP. The Marxist agenda is indeed to control both education of the 'proletariat' and the message that is structured to achieve one goal, i.e. total submission of the people to government authority and contempt for, resistance to, elimination of any dissent, analysis, critical thinking, or independent points of view that opposes, challenges, or questions the government dogma. What we are describing is mind control, indoctrination, brain washing, destruction of all independent thought.

The CONCEPT exists in the real world. But objective morality is that established by custom and law rather than via conscience. And it is extremely pliable, elastic, viscous, and subject to amendment by those who presume to control the definitions. They left would have us believe that laws against murder, stealing, assault, defamation etc. have always existed as right and wrong. Such people have little or no understanding of history or morality it would seem however.

Which brings us to the OP. The Marxist agenda is indeed to control both education of the 'proletariat' and the message that is structured to achieve one goal, i.e. total submission of the people to government authority and contempt for, resistance to, elimination of any dissent, analysis, critical thinking, or independent points of view that opposes, challenges, or questions the government dogma. What we are describing is mind control, indoctrination, brain washing, destruction of all independent thought.
On the contrary I find a lot of incongruity on the Right where they attest to objective morality but then make excuses about different time zones for why the slaver Founders weren't immoral pieces of shit. Apparently slavery isn't immoral in colonial bigot standard time.

On the contrary I find a lot of incongruity on the Right where they attest to objective morality but then make excuses about different time zones for why the slaver Founders weren't immoral pieces of shit. Apparently slavery isn't immoral in colonial bigot standard time.
Part of the Marxist strategy is to inspire people like you to focus on history long ago to accuse people now. Serious students of history, especially students of culture, know precisely why the Founders were in no way 'immoral pieces of shit' any more than were the Native American people in historic times who did far worse to people than owning slaves. And they too practiced slavery. But people a hundred, two hundred, a thousand years ago were products of and, just as we are, captives of the culture, mores, customs, realities of the time in which we live. In the current American culture, including the most reservation bound Native Americans, no one would even consider allowing any form of slavery now. A different time. A different culture.

I am pretty darn sure though that the Founders and Native Americans of those historic cultures would consider many of your values and opinions and practices to be deeply morally flawed. Might even consider you to be an immoral piece of shit? Can't rule it out.

Forum List

Back