Masks!! Mandates!! Vaccines!!!.... but protecting us from the worst variant discovered??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
The United States still has not banned travel from South Africa despite the discovery of a Covid variant labeled "horrific".
And looks to be able to circumvent both natural immunity and vaccines.
European Union countries and Britain banned all Travel from South Africa. So has Israel, Australia and Asian countries.
Biden??..... Nope.

Why not? Because it's raaaacist?

The United States still has not banned travel from South Africa despite the discovery of a Covid variant labeled "horrific".
European Union countries and Britain banned all Travel from South Africa. So has Israel, Australia and Asian countries.
Biden??..... Nope.

You will note this article says the virus might be more transmissible and might work around vaccines, but with almost 100 people sick, no one is saying "these people are really, REALLY sick!"

Makes me think it might be taking the track of most viruses: spread easier, become less severe.

PANIC!!!!!!! SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!!!!!!!!! GET 40 SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!
1637932105550.png

Fear has always been the preferred tool
w/ a long long history of success at that.....
Government is trying to help, hence the situation is FUBAR
their usual modus operandi....

~S~

Attachments

• 1637932032900.png
    1637932032900.png
    9 KB · Views: 29
But don't ban travel from a country that has the worst discovered variant in existence... because raaaacism!!!
Ahhhhhhh, I thought you were really worried, but instead this thread is about finding another thing to push racism and bash Biden.....?? Tsk tsk!! :( BTW, how do you know the South Africans coming here, aren't white British South Africans? Why did you let yourself go directly to fear of being racist???

======================

I don't know if the South Africans are vaccinated, then tested for covid before entering the plane and again before they get out of Customs and in to the country....and the USA thinks this is enough?

I personally am with you on this, they should stop the flights until more is known about this new variant, just as a precaution....

====================

3 1/2 years of this tribulation, perhaps???

Ahhhhhhh, I thought you were really worried, but instead this thread is about finding another thing to push racism and bash Biden.....?? Tsk tsk!! :( BTW, how do you know the South Africans coming here, aren't white British South Africans? Why did you let yourself go directly to fear of being racist???

======================

I don't know if the South Africans are vaccinated, then tested for covid before entering the plane and again before they get out of Customs and in to the country....and the USA thinks this is enough?

I personally am with you on this, they should stop the flights until more is known about this new variant, just as a precaution....

====================

3 1/2 years of this tribulation, perhaps???
And here it is... just like I said... you mention banning travel from a country where the people are black - you are a racist!!!

Biden??..... Nope.

All points to the beginning of new election cycle.

The answer to "delta variant" was to get vaccinated, despite of vaccines net being effective against delta variant.
What solution will they offer against new "South African variant"? Booster shots everyone.

Sigh....

Why are you doing this....? Examine your soul.
It's obvious.
This administration is willing to force companies to fire employees because they refuse vaccines in the name of protection.
They place mask mandates. Work restrictions, closures etc. - all in the name of protection.
But here we have discovered a Covid variant that is claimed to be the worst of all, able to circumvent vaccines and immunity... a viral threat that resulted in the entire modern world banning travel from.... and this same administration refused to.
Why do you think that is?
THAT - is the point of the thread.

You will note this article says the virus might be more transmissible and might work around vaccines, but with almost 100 people sick, no one is saying "these people are really, REALLY sick!"

Makes me think it might be taking the track of most viruses: spread easier, become less severe.

Not 100. Over 1,000 in the area of the variant already and climbing rapidly. With noted infections in Hong Kong and Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back