Masks for life !!!!

I am not taking the next wave of vaccines like a dumb gerbil on a wheel
I saw an interesting vid done by a PhD in virology and he believes that using these "vaccines" to help continually spread newer iterations will lead to a significant plague of this shit. I mean a REAL killer.

600,000 Americans have died by they have been replaced with 600,000 new illegals in just 6 months
That number just passed 1 million. There are videos showing this invasion and instead of trying to stop it, Biden's AG is warning TX they have no right to stop the flow at their borders.

White 6
Your next door neighbor died of Covid ?
What age and health ??
That is much more sad

Why did he wait when his breathing was decreasing
The young man was 31. Three weeks later, while taking you young man back to Detroit (hotspot at that time) for burial, they called me on a Sunday morning to check on the 56-year-old woman remaining at the house, as she was not answering her phone. I found her on the dead on the floor, not even warm to touch when I started to check carotid artery. Yes, I got Fking quarantined and tested again, by the board of health, as she was positive at time of death also.

I recommend you get the fking vaccine. I have had the disease. It is no picnic. I have seen people it killed up close. That sht gets old, quick. I have given convalescent plasma. My family and I are fully vaccinated. We figure to take our best shot at hanging around. We will even mask at businesses indoors. I've seen enough. I don't want anymore. I'm good.

ESDRAELON
You mean the virus will mutate into a stronger form ?
Yes I have heard this too .

That is why having the Moderna vaccine is wise

When the new mutations hit me ..I won’t die

I also engage in grappling which is very high risk of infection!!
Odd that I enjoy rolling half naked on the ground with other guys lol

White 6
I did take both M shots in March and April
We did the Moderna also. If they come up with a booster by December, I'll get that also, before ski season and will mask on the plane. That is where I got it the first time.

Forum List

Back