Masks and Quarantines are 100% political

Be careful how much you hate on old people ... your children are only acting like they don't listen to you ... they are ... every ... single ... word ...

When you're old ... they won't visit, they won't call ... and they'll divide up your estate right there in front of you ... "don't wear a mask, dad, I want to pay off my own mortgage" ...

The challenge is when your own child has to go under the knife ... are you going to demand the surgeon not wear a mask? ... masks don't work, right? ... go ahead, I dare you ...

I got as far in the video as "60,000,000 dead in one year" ... that's half as many that died during WWII ... that's more than the death toll from the Spanish Flu over 2 years ... that's one hell of a lot of death to trivialize ... I understand, out of your own 8,000 pennies, you're going to just throw away all the 1943 bronze ones, because, you know, bronze ... what sort of moron would pay $50,000 for a lousy bronze penny ... they're old, who wants old pennies? ...

Fuck racism ... fuck sexism ... this ageism has got to go ... someday you'll be old ... then you'll see how embarrassing it is to have little old ladies holding doors open for you ...

=====

But seriously ... we put masks on children not to protect them ... they're resilient with healthy immune systems ... we put them on children to protect the adults, and the grandparents, and our ageing teacher corps ... I understand masks don't help much, but they do help a little ... and every little bit helps, population dynamics, high school biology ... I'm sorry the mask covers your kid's $150,000 worth of orthodontist work ... he'll get over it ...

All this was unnecessary ... never should have happened ... but instead of griping about the victim of this tragedy, the US government, maybe instead focus your ridicule on the filthy lying cheating Chinese government ... I'm a liberal, and I voted for The Donald in 2020 ... we can get our $7 a pair school shoes from someplace else ...

Made in China
So you agree my kids should wear masks while playing LAX outside?
If not yet vaccinated, yes.
Kids aren't vaccinated so that is another stupid comment from you and the CDC says its near impossible to catch COVID outside. So you would risk a kid's health as they cannot breathe as well while running cause of why? You're such a coward.
What authority is mandating that your children must wear masks while playing sports outside?
In our case the county council overrides the governor of the state
Absolute control freak insanity

And Maryland again chooses to ignore our weak Governor by continuing mask mandates based upon county. Those magic county borders
Bad as he is I listen to the higher up ruler and not county councils nor block parents.

Why would you NOT want the county authority to determine what's best for your county? Devolving authority to the lowest level possible favors the individual citizen rather than centralizing authority in the hands of a more remote institution since you have (potentially) FAR more influence at the county (or city) level than you would at the State or Federal level.

Be careful how much you hate on old people ... your children are only acting like they don't listen to you ... they are ... every ... single ... word ...

When you're old ... they won't visit, they won't call ... and they'll divide up your estate right there in front of you ... "don't wear a mask, dad, I want to pay off my own mortgage" ...

The challenge is when your own child has to go under the knife ... are you going to demand the surgeon not wear a mask? ... masks don't work, right? ... go ahead, I dare you ...

I got as far in the video as "60,000,000 dead in one year" ... that's half as many that died during WWII ... that's more than the death toll from the Spanish Flu over 2 years ... that's one hell of a lot of death to trivialize ... I understand, out of your own 8,000 pennies, you're going to just throw away all the 1943 bronze ones, because, you know, bronze ... what sort of moron would pay $50,000 for a lousy bronze penny ... they're old, who wants old pennies? ...

Fuck racism ... fuck sexism ... this ageism has got to go ... someday you'll be old ... then you'll see how embarrassing it is to have little old ladies holding doors open for you ...

=====

But seriously ... we put masks on children not to protect them ... they're resilient with healthy immune systems ... we put them on children to protect the adults, and the grandparents, and our ageing teacher corps ... I understand masks don't help much, but they do help a little ... and every little bit helps, population dynamics, high school biology ... I'm sorry the mask covers your kid's $150,000 worth of orthodontist work ... he'll get over it ...

All this was unnecessary ... never should have happened ... but instead of griping about the victim of this tragedy, the US government, maybe instead focus your ridicule on the filthy lying cheating Chinese government ... I'm a liberal, and I voted for The Donald in 2020 ... we can get our $7 a pair school shoes from someplace else ...

Made in China
Kids aren't vaccinated so that is another stupid comment from you and the CDC says its near impossible to catch COVID outside. So you would risk a kid's health as they cannot breathe as well while running cause of why? You're such a coward.
What authority is mandating that your children must wear masks while playing sports outside?
MA law...don't know specifically which authority. Governor?

=====

Made in China
That would be State level authority, interesting since it appears that the consensus is that children playing outdoors sports shouldn't be forced to wear masks, except in communities with high levels of COVID cases (where youth sports is probably going to be suspended by local authorities anyways.

Apparently MA is behind the curve in that regard as well as devolving authority to the local level with respect to COVID response.

And Maryland again chooses to ignore our weak Governor by continuing mask mandates based upon county. Those magic county borders
Bad as he is I listen to the higher up ruler and not county councils nor block parents.

Why would you NOT want the county authority to determine what's best for your county? Devolving authority to the lowest level possible favors the individual citizen rather than centralizing authority in the hands of a more remote institution since you have (potentially) FAR more influence at the county (or city) level than you would at the State or Federal level.
This is such a sad surrender. Following your line of feeling my next door neighbor should decide what I can do.

This is such a sad surrender. Following your line of feeling my next door neighbor should decide what I can do.
LOL, So you'd rather "surrender" to the wishes of people that live outside of your community?

Why are you so afraid to cooperate with your neighbors to exercise control over your own community?

This brief three minute video illustrates how over the top and stupidly over the top we went with these restrictions and continue as my kids are still wearing masks while playing sports OUTSIDE!!

We need to hold our so called experts accountable. And btw not all “experts” agree that kids should still be wearing masks. Note that in Sweden they barely wear masks and their results aren’t much different than the countries where people do. Allow our kids to go maskless while playing sports outside! Fauci sucks ass.

Have you ever read about the Yellow Fever epidemics in Louisianna? You don't have the sense God gave a rabbit.

The Faucivirus isn't anywhere near on a par with yellow fever, schmendrick.

=====

Made in China
That would be State level authority, interesting since it appears that the consensus is that children playing outdoors sports shouldn't be forced to wear masks, except in communities with high levels of COVID cases (where youth sports is probably going to be suspended by local authorities anyways.

Apparently MA is behind the curve in that regard as well as devolving authority to the local level with respect to COVID response.
Leftist state

LOL, So you'd rather "surrender" to the wishes of people that live outside of your community?

Why are you so afraid to cooperate with your neighbors to exercise control over your own community?
We realize you want people to be in the sad state of panic and compliance that you live in every day of your life.
The red meat eaters that made this country great and are trying to keep it that way decline to be forced into a continual state of puss out and certainly don’t want that weak and weepy crap imposed everywhere

Remember when courage was a virtue and therefore sought?
Libbies are ramming cowardice down everyone’s throats with many disguises attached to it include health, safety and fairness.

Remember when courage was a virtue and therefore sought?
Libbies are ramming cowardice down everyone’s throats with many disguises attached to it include health, safety and fairness.

Oh, they're all about making EVERY virtue a vice and every vice a virtue.

Though I think Dr. Fauci has done a very good job in shepherding us through the pandemic, I do agree that he needs to loosen these mask mandates and relax the rules regarding schools, kids, being outdoors and those already vaccinated. There is such a thing as overkill.

Here is why I think Fauci totally goofed.
(I don't blame him personally, since he just followed what Europe and everyone else already did.)
His two choices he faced were:
1. Total quarantine for 2 weeks.
2. Accelerating infection to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible, with young volunteers.

Where he goofed was that "flattening the curve" is not one of the possible choices for ending the epidemic.
It can't do that, and instead just kicks the problem down the road until later, when eventually ending the social distancing causes the deaths to return.
So when he endorsed "flattening the curve" with social distancing, he did not save any lives, but killed over 10 times as many.
How?
Because if we had not tried to "flatten the curve" last March, and instead let it spike, there would have been more deaths that month, 60k instead of 30k, but it would have ended the epidemic.
The easiest times to end it with herd immunity is when there are the fewest number of hotspot infections.
And by accelerating the epidemic with deliberate infection, you use up the easy host, meaning the virus can't find any, so then dies out completely.

The reason "flattening the curve" killed over 10 times as many, is because by conserving hosts, we prevented the epidemic from ending, so we then continued to have 30k deaths per month, essentially forever.

We realize you want people to be in the sad state of panic and compliance that you live in every day of your life.
The red meat eaters that made this country great and are trying to keep it that way decline to be forced into a continual state of puss out and certainly don’t want that weak and weepy crap imposed everywhere

I don't mind being wimpy or forced to conform if it really could work.
But is should be obvious that "flattening the curve" can never work and has totally failed.
I don't mind too much because the 2009 SARS vaccine seems to be working and will save us, THIS TIME.
But it is going to happen again, and if anyone suggests we "flatten the curve" next time, they should be lynched.
We could have ended covid-19 last March with only 60k deaths from the spike, but instead we prevented that and limited the deaths in March to only 30k, thus ensuring it could not end, and that we would keep having 30k deaths FOREVER! (if not for the lucky vaccine)

Though I think Dr. Fauci has done a very good job in shepherding us through the pandemic…

And who does a shepherd lead?

SheepWithMasks.jpg

Your response is completely irrelevant to what I posted, get back to me when you learn to read English with some comprehension and figure out how to carry on a discussion without resorting to childish invectives.

Your 15 minutes are up, Buh-Bye.

Your response is completely irrelevant to what I posted, get back to me when you learn to read English with some comprehension and figure out how to carry on a discussion without resorting to childish invectives.

When do I get my 15?

When do I get my 15?
You're alright, SO, as a token of appreciation, I'll give you 17.5 on Tuesday.:)

Forum List

Back