Maskless MA

Same morals where you support killing unborn babies…quite moral you are.

you're pro choice, so lol@u.

donny will get his due & i have a bigley stick just waiting to poke you with.

bank on it.
I am pro choice but I never claimed to be superior morally. I do not judge others on their personal choices. You do. That makes you a hypocrite. Don’t misunderstand. Abortions are murder. But to me if a mother wants to murder her unborn kid she may. It’s her right. Donny never watched as my people were attacked in the US and Israel. Biden has. Who is the asshole?

yep. i would never could never be the vile, repugnant,, morally bankrupted , & inhumane creature that makes up donald J trump.

don't even try to think that all morality or the lack there of is the same.

it's beneath you.... or is it?
But you could kill an unborn baby.

nope. i couldn't - like i said, that would be infanticide. seems you flunked biology.

You could shame those who disagree with you politically.

lol ... depends on the circumstances. i disagree with hubby all the time about politics. he's a (R), as i've said in the past. but shame? naw ... unlike yer chosen one, my Marine is an empathetic person free of sociopathy, greed, & always has been faithful to me & THIS country.

You could shrug when trans girls take spots of biological girls on athletic teams or participate

not high on my list of priorities. oh well....

Against them in athletics.

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... not really but since you're on a tangent - you go boy.

You could shrug as the Democratic Party openly spews Antisemitic views.

wrong. but again - zog... i care about THIS country .... about AMERICANS ... & would never put another's ahead of that. you do all the time.

Spare me your outrage.

lol ... spare me the projection. it's painfully obvious - when i simply stated a FACT about yer chosen one doing what he does best - conning people & being as UNtransparent as possible re: getting vaxxed on a thread whose title is supposta be about covid ... you tried to skirt around that & what did you do? you zeroed in on a fleeting comment about melania.

ya, cause THAT was an easy deflection. then you go down a rabbit hole cause you won't (can't) defend yer chosen one this time. not with his ' secret ' not with documented provable FRAUD & THEFT.... not with his behavior towards biologically born & raised females. you bring up abortion & hillary & israel & biden & trans athletics & anything else but the damn kitchen sink.

The hypocrisy is deafening. Grow up.

lol ... that would be you. i live in the real world & grown ups face facts.

Maybe if you were a better person you would be in a better place in your life?

such pettiness on yer part. i have a great life & i was waiting for some regressive triggered response to happen. you didn't disappoint. will you revert back to calling me a drunk now too? how about me being antisemitic? oh oh oh!!!! can you find the spelling 'mistake' & zero in on that as a diversion?
Bullshit. You admitted in this response that you have different priorities from me and yeah abortion is murder. If my wife is one day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver that is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that. If you believe Trump is a conman which of his policies were cons? So you believe Biden is squeaky clean? Hypocrisy 101. And you lie about your life. You have shared some things here that state otherwise. It’s not petty from me. You dismiss my POV so I will gladly attack yours
The difference in your abortion vs homicide argument is in “ownership”. If I walk out to my car and take a baseball bat and break my car window no one is responsible to replace that window but me. If you walk out to my car with a baseball bat and break my window you are responsible to replace my window. Get the distinction?
So you equate taking a life to breaking a windshield? Pretty callous way to justify the taking of a life.
No, it was an analogy.
And you saw my response...in the end the glass is still broken.
And?
And the unborn baby is still dead. Whether killed by the mom or by an assailant. It is not a crime. It is legal. Is it moral? Subjective. Is it sad? Absolutely.

You are very stupid. Are you sure you served in the military?

not a child.

not a baby.
Find ANY pregnant woman who doesn't intend to kill her baby and ask her what it is she is carrying inside her. Listen to her OB talk to her about what is happening. Only those who intend to eliminate human life call a baby anything other than a baby regardless of where that baby happens to be.

ahhhhh you see? any woman who chooses to carry to term absolutely has that right & should.

& those that don't, shouldn't be forced to. when you can carry, then you can choose.
So, are you saying that any person who cannot give birth has no right to object if a woman shoots and kills a one year old baby? A ten year old? A twenty year old? A 70 year old? Is that what you are saying? Are only women who are able to give birth qualified to make or enforce laws relating to the taking of human life? Is that your position?

those examples are all post born humans with complete life histories.
So, a person who has been "human" longer is MORE human? The longer you live, the more valuable your life is? Is that your position?

nope. a post born person has person hood & that is how it should be.
So, one second before birth and one second after is a completely different entity? Is that your biologically ignorant and morally bankrupt view of human life?

bank on it.
I am pro choice but I never claimed to be superior morally. I do not judge others on their personal choices. You do. That makes you a hypocrite. Don’t misunderstand. Abortions are murder. But to me if a mother wants to murder her unborn kid she may. It’s her right. Donny never watched as my people were attacked in the US and Israel. Biden has. Who is the asshole?

yep. i would never could never be the vile, repugnant,, morally bankrupted , & inhumane creature that makes up donald J trump.

nope. i couldn't - like i said, that would be infanticide. seems you flunked biology.

lol ... depends on the circumstances. i disagree with hubby all the time about politics. he's a (R), as i've said in the past. but shame? naw ... unlike yer chosen one, my Marine is an empathetic person free of sociopathy, greed, & always has been faithful to me & THIS country.

You could shrug when trans girls take spots of biological girls on athletic teams or participate

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... not really but since you're on a tangent - you go boy.

wrong. but again - zog... i care about THIS country .... about AMERICANS ... & would never put another's ahead of that. you do all the time.

Spare me your outrage.

lol ... spare me the projection. it's painfully obvious - when i simply stated a FACT about yer chosen one doing what he does best - conning people & being as UNtransparent as possible re: getting vaxxed on a thread whose title is supposta be about covid ... you tried to skirt around that & what did you do? you zeroed in on a fleeting comment about melania.

ya, cause THAT was an easy deflection. then you go down a rabbit hole cause you won't (can't) defend yer chosen one this time. not with his ' secret ' not with documented provable FRAUD & THEFT.... not with his behavior towards biologically born & raised females. you bring up abortion & hillary & israel & biden & trans athletics & anything else but the damn kitchen sink.

such pettiness on yer part. i have a great life & i was waiting for some regressive triggered response to happen. you didn't disappoint. will you revert back to calling me a drunk now too? how about me being antisemitic? oh oh oh!!!! can you find the spelling 'mistake' & zero in on that as a diversion?
Bullshit. You admitted in this response that you have different priorities from me and yeah abortion is murder. If my wife is one day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver that is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that. If you believe Trump is a conman which of his policies were cons? So you believe Biden is squeaky clean? Hypocrisy 101. And you lie about your life. You have shared some things here that state otherwise. It’s not petty from me. You dismiss my POV so I will gladly attack yours
The difference in your abortion vs homicide argument is in “ownership”. If I walk out to my car and take a baseball bat and break my car window no one is responsible to replace that window but me. If you walk out to my car with a baseball bat and break my window you are responsible to replace my window. Get the distinction?
So you equate taking a life to breaking a windshield? Pretty callous way to justify the taking of a life.
No, it was an analogy.
And?
And the unborn baby is still dead. Whether killed by the mom or by an assailant. It is not a crime. It is legal. Is it moral? Subjective. Is it sad? Absolutely.

At “one day”, it is a fetus. Again, and? Abortion is legal, murder is not. Do you have a point that is not at the top of your tiny head?
I am not discussing legality. I am discussing the fact that the original poster cannot mock Melania for posing nude when that too is legal but questionable by some while supporting killing of an unborn child. You may call it what you like, in the end it is killing, death. Period.

Just like in your analogy the glass still broken.

a zygote is not a child. an embryo is not a child. a non viable albit containing human DNA is not a child.
Never said it was a "child" I said an unborn child. If my wife decided to end her pregnancies, our kids would not be here. That to me is killing them. What would you call it? Taking away their opportunity at life. And your analogy doesn't make sense because if you are pregnant for five minutes and are murdered, it is a DOUBLE HOMICIDE. Why would that be the case if that is not a living thing that was killed? How do you explain that? BTW - Both parties agree that should be the law.

PS - You're over your limit of thumbs down...LOL
Why are you trolling your own thread about masks with unrelated abortion bullshit?

Dude, I answered a question about why the death of one fetus results in charges and another does not.

You’ll have to derail your own thread by yourself. Not gonna play.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

No, it was an analogy.
And?

not a child.

not a baby.
Find ANY pregnant woman who doesn't intend to kill her baby and ask her what it is she is carrying inside her. Listen to her OB talk to her about what is happening. Only those who intend to eliminate human life call a baby anything other than a baby regardless of where that baby happens to be.

ahhhhh you see? any woman who chooses to carry to term absolutely has that right & should.

& those that don't, shouldn't be forced to. when you can carry, then you can choose.
So, are you saying that any person who cannot give birth has no right to object if a woman shoots and kills a one year old baby? A ten year old? A twenty year old? A 70 year old? Is that what you are saying? Are only women who are able to give birth qualified to make or enforce laws relating to the taking of human life? Is that your position?

So, a person who has been "human" longer is MORE human? The longer you live, the more valuable your life is? Is that your position?

So, one second before birth and one second after is a completely different entity? Is that your biologically ignorant and morally bankrupt view of human life?

viabilty should be the deciding factor. that is what roe v wade was based on.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

Bullshit. You admitted in this response that you have different priorities from me and yeah abortion is murder. If my wife is one day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver that is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that.

depends on the state & how far along she is.

If you believe Trump is a conman which of his policies were cons?

his response on covid. or should i say lack of. did you really believe he lied about the dangers of covid because of his caring of americans? he didn't want the stock market to plummet & affect his own approval ratings w/the economy.

So you believe Biden is squeaky clean? Hypocrisy 101.

i never said he was. please show proof of that.

you making stuff up is zog 101.

And you lie about your life.

ha! not once. i never lie. i have no reason to.
you making stuff up: azog 101.

You have shared some things here that state otherwise.

lol ... are you CONfusing me with someone else? my life is really pretty good. no complaints especially now that the orange sociopath & natashia are gone.

It’s not petty from me.

opinions vary. i say it was. you obviously disagree.

You dismiss my POV

like you just did? :heehee:

learn to differentiate between how one acknowledges anothers' opinion & dismissing them because they are wrong. you are entitled to your opinions - i would never say otherwise.

you just aren't entitled to alternative facts & think they aren't.

so I will gladly attack yours

you spin in head to justify whatever it is that triggered you. somehow i don't really think it was my comments about melania ... but that is how you wanted to play this.
If my wife is ONE day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver it is considered a double homicide. Fauci dismissed it too per his emails. Hell the first death in the US was Feb 29th and MA was shut down 2 weeks later. When would you have shut down. Show me a post where you deride Biden even remotely. If my kid in his 30s lived at home it would be an epic fail by me as a parent. If my daughters had to have an abortion when they got older, it would be an epic fail by me as a parent. I speak only for ME!

Trumps mistake was being too cautious with COVID and not having psychological experts speak to the dangers of lockdowns on kids and adults who have substance abuse problems and or depression. All the facts should have been on the table during the pressers. There he fucked up and it cost him the election IMO

my kid lived at home because he was seriously ill. i won't nor need to go into details now tell me how you would turn yer kids away in that circumstance. if you would - then, yaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... that's a bigley fail.

donny lied & people died. yep, it boils down to that. he knew how dangerous it was when he spoke to bob woodward, or was it carl bernstein? either way- he was pushing the whole 'covid will be gone by spring' bullshit whilst knowing the truth. his pawns believed him. some are now worm bait.
I disagree. So we may keep yelling at each other. I asked you what YOU would do differently. Do tell. Funny, how you avoided the whole one day pregnant example. Doesn't fit your narrative so you move on. Par for the course for you. I address ALL your points. You pick and choose. Pretty dishonest IMO.

there are states that want to give a god damn zygote ' personhood '.

it's ridiculous & that isn't murder - you think it is - then you are nuts. i don't pick & choose - i blow off ridiculousness.

btw zog- my kid is doing much better- thanx. /sarcasm.
According to science, it is a life, this was settled long ago. Life begins at fertilization.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

Bullshit. You admitted in this response that you have different priorities from me and yeah abortion is murder. If my wife is one day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver that is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that.

his response on covid. or should i say lack of. did you really believe he lied about the dangers of covid because of his caring of americans? he didn't want the stock market to plummet & affect his own approval ratings w/the economy.

lol ... are you CONfusing me with someone else? my life is really pretty good. no complaints especially now that the orange sociopath & natashia are gone.

It’s not petty from me.

You dismiss my POV

learn to differentiate between how one acknowledges anothers' opinion & dismissing them because they are wrong. you are entitled to your opinions - i would never say otherwise.

you spin in head to justify whatever it is that triggered you. somehow i don't really think it was my comments about melania ... but that is how you wanted to play this.
If my wife is ONE day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver it is considered a double homicide. Fauci dismissed it too per his emails. Hell the first death in the US was Feb 29th and MA was shut down 2 weeks later. When would you have shut down. Show me a post where you deride Biden even remotely. If my kid in his 30s lived at home it would be an epic fail by me as a parent. If my daughters had to have an abortion when they got older, it would be an epic fail by me as a parent. I speak only for ME!

Trumps mistake was being too cautious with COVID and not having psychological experts speak to the dangers of lockdowns on kids and adults who have substance abuse problems and or depression. All the facts should have been on the table during the pressers. There he fucked up and it cost him the election IMO

my kid lived at home because he was seriously ill. i won't nor need to go into details now tell me how you would turn yer kids away in that circumstance. if you would - then, yaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... that's a bigley fail.

donny lied & people died. yep, it boils down to that. he knew how dangerous it was when he spoke to bob woodward, or was it carl bernstein? either way- he was pushing the whole 'covid will be gone by spring' bullshit whilst knowing the truth. his pawns believed him. some are now worm bait.
I disagree. So we may keep yelling at each other. I asked you what YOU would do differently. Do tell. Funny, how you avoided the whole one day pregnant example. Doesn't fit your narrative so you move on. Par for the course for you. I address ALL your points. You pick and choose. Pretty dishonest IMO.

it's ridiculous & that isn't murder - you think it is - then you are nuts. i don't pick & choose - i blow off ridiculousness.

According to science, it is a life, this was settled long ago. Life begins at fertilization.

human DNA is not a human being. when you can carry to term, then you get to say if you want to carry to term.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

No, it was an analogy.
And?

At “one day”, it is a fetus. Again, and? Abortion is legal, murder is not. Do you have a point that is not at the top of your tiny head?
I am not discussing legality. I am discussing the fact that the original poster cannot mock Melania for posing nude when that too is legal but questionable by some while supporting killing of an unborn child. You may call it what you like, in the end it is killing, death. Period.

Just like in your analogy the glass still broken.

a zygote is not a child. an embryo is not a child. a non viable albit containing human DNA is not a child.
Never said it was a "child" I said an unborn child. If my wife decided to end her pregnancies, our kids would not be here. That to me is killing them. What would you call it? Taking away their opportunity at life. And your analogy doesn't make sense because if you are pregnant for five minutes and are murdered, it is a DOUBLE HOMICIDE. Why would that be the case if that is not a living thing that was killed? How do you explain that? BTW - Both parties agree that should be the law.

PS - You're over your limit of thumbs down...LOL
Why are you trolling your own thread about masks with unrelated abortion bullshit?

Dude, I answered a question about why the death of one fetus results in charges and another does not.

You’ll have to derail your own thread by yourself. Not gonna play.
Looks like AZ hit a nerve with you. Thanks!

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

No, it was an analogy.
And?

not a child.

not a baby.

"Should"? Who decides "should"?

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

It’s not petty from me.

You dismiss my POV

human DNA is not a human being. when you can carry to term, then you get to say if you want to carry to term.
I am going by science, it is a life, it is more than DNA, according to science which you seem to be unable to dispute.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

No, it was an analogy.
And?

not a child.

not a baby.

"Should"? Who decides "should"?

lol ... when a fetus can survive on its own outside the womb, then that's yer clue.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

It’s not petty from me.

You dismiss my POV

I am going by science, it is a life, it is more than DNA, according to science which you seem to be unable to dispute.

a 'life' is quite different than a 'being'.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

It’s not petty from me.

You dismiss my POV

Again, let's see the science behind your assumption.

uh-huh. you don't want a female to choose not give birth. logic dictates the only other CONclusion.

she must give birth = incubate for 9 months.

bank on it.

Spare me your outrage.

It’s not petty from me.

You dismiss my POV

Again, let's see the science behind your assumption.

can a 5 month old fetus survive on its own outside the uterus?

you show the science that it could.

Forum List

Back