CDZ Mask Etiquette....should you wear one?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It occurs to me that there are a few different things at play here. We all wear clothes when we go out because it's actually rude to go shopping in the nude and normalizing law structure makes it against common law to do so. Has wearing a mask become common law yet? Well maybe it has.

We have already been told that the masks are not really effective so why do we wear them anyway? Does it show everyone else that we are doing our part?

One medical doctor on the local neighborhood site said that using a paper product mask more than once is actually dangerous. Once you use it and then put it down " It becomes a petri dish " according to him. Hmm..... I wonder if that's true.

I don't generally buckle to social pressures especially politically correct ones....but I have begun to wear a cloth bandanna, the same kind the Stage coach robbers used to wear, just so I don't get evil looks while I'm out shopping or doing whatever.

How about you?

What's your position?

JO

It occurs to me that there are a few different things at play here. We all wear clothes when we go out because it's actually rude to go shopping in the nude and normalizing law structure makes it against common law to do so. Has wearing a mask become common law yet? Well maybe it has.

We have already been told that the masks are not really effective so why do we wear them anyway? Does it show everyone else that we are doing our part?

One medical doctor on the local neighborhood site said that using a paper product mask more than once is actually dangerous. Once you use it and then put it down " It becomes a petri dish " according to him. Hmm..... I wonder if that's true.

I don't generally buckle to social pressures especially politically correct ones....but I have begun to wear a cloth bandanna, the same kind the Stage coach robbers used to wear, just so I don't get evil looks while I'm out shopping or doing whatever.

How about you?

What's your position?

JO
How many tattoos do you have? It's the same damn thing.

First off telling ppk on snitch network probably isn't the best thing to do at this time.....
So can anybody yet see how we jumped and bent over to a govt. command based off pure bs lies all so they can control and dictate to us the new world order being put into place.

It's all in plain view your are and will be FORCED to wear that MASK and OBEY until the vaccines comes.

How can people not see our constitutional rights are being halted/stopped and WE WONT GET THEM back if ppl do nnot wake up andn take a stand!!

THe virus does kill and does make ppl sick but it is NOT AT THE RATE the fakes are telling ppl....... if the 2nd wave hits that's when it becomes real............

Attachments

• 1586363788502.png
    1586363788502.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 43

How about you?

What's your position?

JO

YES . . . just to be on the safe side. Doesn't matter if the media or one political party or the other is fear mongering nefariously. I've got a beautiful wife who's one in a billion. I've got young nieces and nephews. I've got elderly parents. I love them all. Thus, accordingly, I am going to continue to "suit up" every time I go out into the open "apocalypse". Part of my going out gear includes a face mask. Does it really need saying? Better safe than sorry?

How about you?

What's your position?

JO

YES . . . just to be on the safe side. Doesn't matter if the media or one political party or the other is fear mongering nefariously. I've got a beautiful wife who's one in a billion. I've got young nieces and nephews. I've got elderly parents. I love them all. Thus, accordingly, I am going to continue to "suit up" every time I go out into the open "apocalypse". Part of my going out gear includes a face mask. Does it really need saying? Better safe than sorry?
Agreed. My wife made a few masks so I'll use one when I go shopping. I don't intend to wear one just to walk the dog. It seems a reasonable precaution since I don't want to get it and I really, really wouldn't want to give it to anyone.

How about you?

What's your position?

JO

A life spent in fear is no life at all. If you live in fear, I doubt yours will be worth anything to society anyway.

Do we want this
Electric wristbands and possible removal of people from their homes to stop coronavirus

Masks & face coverings may not be as effective as we would want, But if we All are wearing them that doubles the chance of them working.

Forum List

Back