Maryland Senate to Kill Radical "Transgender Rights" Bill After Passage in GA

uptownlivin90

Rebelious Youngin
Oct 16, 2009
Maryland
The chief sponsor of a transgender non-discrimination bill in the Maryland Legislature took the unusual step of publicly criticizing the president of the State Senate on Wednesday, saying he was being disrespectful to her and those who would benefit from the bill by seeking to kill it in committee.

Del. Joseline Pena-Melnyk (D-Prince George’s & Anne Arundel Counties) said she was dismayed that Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller (D-Prince George’s & Calvert Counties) diverted the Gender Identity Non-Discrimination Act to the Senate Rules Committee, where it will likely die without a vote or hearing.
Trans rights bill likely dead in Md. : Washington Blade – Gay News

All I can say is OH THANK GOD!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just a few days ago everyone was sure that this had enough momentum to pass the maryland Senate... and of course good ol' O'Malley would jump at the chance to sign a bill that does absolutely nothing for anyone in the state... like every other bill he's signed.

Seriously if I own a corporation and you should have the "right" to tell me your going to wear a dress to my facility if you're a man, just because for some odd twisted reason you think you're a woman. No you most certainly won't. You'll wear pants like every other man... that's your EQUAL RIGHT. Usually I'm liberal on social issues... but really, people need to just shut up and adhere to their little freaky nasty fetishes outside of work like every one else.

Forum List

Back