Maryland GOP Governor Larry Hogan: Vote Loeffler & Perdue to uphold moderation & compromise in the US Senate, push Green New Deal off the table

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I heard this morning Maryland is using its state police like the Stasi going after small businesses that are not complying with covid restrictions. If that is the case f'him and all like him.

i agree 100 percent, my friends!

Votes for perdur and loeffler are not votes for moderation or compromise. They would be votes for mitch mcturtle obstruction over good governance.

• Banned
there's a lot at stake here, my friends!

from the article:

It's not just the Senate majority on the line in Georgia’s runoffs. It's also Joe Biden's chance to reshape the courts.

While an increasing number of Republicans say they’re willing to work with Biden on his Cabinet nominees, Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin isn’t optimistic about GOP cooperation on judicial nominees. In an interview, Durbin, who is vying for the top spot on the Judiciary Committee, predicted Biden will have “very little” impact on the federal judiciary if Republicans keep the Senate in January and remained skeptical they’d approve his appointments to the federal bench.

“If the last two years of the Obama administration were any indication, they’ll freeze them out,” Durbin said. “Hope springs eternal but I believe in history.”

“I imagine they’ll have a tough time just because I’m not going to vote for people who I think are, to use my words, ‘judicial imperialists,’” said Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), whose opposition helped sink Trump’s nominee to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. “But maybe he’ll surprise me if [Biden] is indeed the president, who knows, maybe he’ll send up nominees who are constitutionalists and textualists. I kind of doubt it.”

• Banned
Chuck’s distinctly New York liberalism will be fused with Pelosi’s own brand of San Francisco liberalism, if Warnock and Ossoff win

Forum List

Back