Martina Navratilova: Insane to Make Women Compete Against Transgenders Who Biolgically Are Still Men

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sexist bitch...where are the Trannys, the whole LGBTQXYZ DERANGED FAG REGIME outrage?...... One of their own says what NORMALS SAY get skewed for it but not this misfit!!!

Martina Navratilova, who won multiple Wimbledon and U.S. Open titles and is considered among the best female tennis players in history, denounced the idea that transgender females -- men who claim they are women -- can compete fairly in women's sports, stating "it's insane and it's cheating."

"t is surely unfair on women who have to compete against people who, biologically, are still men," she wrote in The Sunday Times on Feb. 17. "[F]airness should always be valued and strived for" and "unfairness introduced through human action and chemical means should be condemned and outlawed."

Navratilova, who came out as a lesbian in 1981, wrote her commentary on transgender athletes partly in response to being criticized by transgender "female" cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a biological male who won the women's Masters Track cycling world championship in October 2018.

Navratilova had also been attacked for tweeting, “You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard.”

The tennis legend explains that, after the criticism, she researched the topic of transgenderism at length and found that the evidence only confirmed her views.

"f anything, my views have strengthened," she wrote in The Times. "To put the argument at its most basic: a man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires."

"It’s insane and it’s cheating," said Navratilova. "I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair."

"Simply reducing hormone levels — the prescription most sports have adopted — does not solve the problem," she wrote. "A man builds up muscle and bone density, as well as a greater number of oxygen-carrying red blood cells, from childhood. Training increases the discrepancy. Indeed, if a male were to change gender in such a way as to eliminate any accumulated advantage, he would have to begin hormone treatment before puberty. For me, that is unthinkable."

Navratilova continued, "Hundreds of athletes who have changed gender by declaration and limited hormone treatment have already achieved honours as women that were beyond their capabilities as men, especially in sports in which power rather than skill is paramount. McKinnon is just one example."

"That may uphold the International Olympic Committee’s charter, which holds that 'the practice of sport is a human right,' but it is surely unfair on women who have to compete against people who, biologically, are still men, she said.

Transgender "female" Rachel McKinnon, center, a biological male who won a women's cycling championship.

"I still believe that fairness should always be valued and strived for, and that unfairness introduced through human action and chemical means should be condemned and outlawed," said Navratilova, who won nine Wimbledon titles (Grand Slam Singles), four U.S. Open titles, and two French Open titles.

Navratilova, 62 and a U.S. citizen, also denounced the "tyranny" of the politically correct gender police. "I also deplore what seems to be a growing tendency among transgender activists to denounce anyone who argues against them and to label them all as 'transphobes,'" she wrote. "That’s just another form of tyranny. I’m relatively tough and was able to stand up for myself in my Twitter exchange with McKinnon, but I worry that others may be cowed into silence or submission."

She continued, "Here’s how I concluded my Twitter spat: 'Rachel [McKinnon], you may be an expert on all things trans, but you are one nasty human being. Attack, attack, attack. I will not take it from you. You did not engage; you bullied."

Sexist bitch...where are the Trannys, the whole LGBTQXYZ DERANGED FAG REGIME outrage?...... One of their own says what NORMALS SAY get skewed for it but not this misfit!!!

Martina Navratilova, who won multiple Wimbledon and U.S. Open titles and is considered among the best female tennis players in history, denounced the idea that transgender females -- men who claim they are women -- can compete fairly in women's sports, stating "it's insane and it's cheating."

"t is surely unfair on women who have to compete against people who, biologically, are still men," she wrote in The Sunday Times on Feb. 17. "[F]airness should always be valued and strived for" and "unfairness introduced through human action and chemical means should be condemned and outlawed."

Navratilova, who came out as a lesbian in 1981, wrote her commentary on transgender athletes partly in response to being criticized by transgender "female" cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a biological male who won the women's Masters Track cycling world championship in October 2018.

Navratilova had also been attacked for tweeting, “You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard.”

The tennis legend explains that, after the criticism, she researched the topic of transgenderism at length and found that the evidence only confirmed her views.

"f anything, my views have strengthened," she wrote in The Times. "To put the argument at its most basic: a man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires."

"It’s insane and it’s cheating," said Navratilova. "I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair."

"Simply reducing hormone levels — the prescription most sports have adopted — does not solve the problem," she wrote. "A man builds up muscle and bone density, as well as a greater number of oxygen-carrying red blood cells, from childhood. Training increases the discrepancy. Indeed, if a male were to change gender in such a way as to eliminate any accumulated advantage, he would have to begin hormone treatment before puberty. For me, that is unthinkable."

Navratilova continued, "Hundreds of athletes who have changed gender by declaration and limited hormone treatment have already achieved honours as women that were beyond their capabilities as men, especially in sports in which power rather than skill is paramount. McKinnon is just one example."

"That may uphold the International Olympic Committee’s charter, which holds that 'the practice of sport is a human right,' but it is surely unfair on women who have to compete against people who, biologically, are still men, she said.

Transgender "female" Rachel McKinnon, center, a biological male who won a women's cycling championship.

"I still believe that fairness should always be valued and strived for, and that unfairness introduced through human action and chemical means should be condemned and outlawed," said Navratilova, who won nine Wimbledon titles (Grand Slam Singles), four U.S. Open titles, and two French Open titles.

Navratilova, 62 and a U.S. citizen, also denounced the "tyranny" of the politically correct gender police. "I also deplore what seems to be a growing tendency among transgender activists to denounce anyone who argues against them and to label them all as 'transphobes,'" she wrote. "That’s just another form of tyranny. I’m relatively tough and was able to stand up for myself in my Twitter exchange with McKinnon, but I worry that others may be cowed into silence or submission."

She continued, "Here’s how I concluded my Twitter spat: 'Rachel [McKinnon], you may be an expert on all things trans, but you are one nasty human being. Attack, attack, attack. I will not take it from you. You did not engage; you bullied."
But I thought in liberal land , women were just as good as men? Is Martina on to something?

Marina ever heard of Bobby Riggs?

“You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women."

Oh Martina, wake up and smell America 2019 !

It used to be as a position progressed, some people would be left on the other side of the "line". Now, as the line moves when it comes to progressive causes anyone that doesn't move with the line is branded a traitor.

Or more aptly, a heretic.

It used to be as a position progressed, some people would be left on the other side of the "line". Now, as the line moves when it comes to progressive causes anyone that doesn't move with the line is branded a traitor.

Or more aptly, a heretic.
Cults do not tolerate heretics. There is no gray area on this.

Marina ever heard of Bobby Riggs?
Bobby Rigss was a man baby. Just because he was in his 50s while the gay bitch Billy was in her prime, she would of lost if not for the bullshit rules they put on Bobby. He had to play the doubles court while Billy had the singles, she always served and could never double fault. I watched that game, it was like todays military, lower the standards so women can compete, even against a 50 year old.

I agree with Martina Navratilova

for a man to compete in sports with a woman is cheating.

the lunatic Left doesn't like the truth

too bad for the Left

the Truth will prevail! :thup:

The left are just fucking insane, this is what Marxism does to your brain.

These idiots reject basic biology, chromosomes don’t lie.

The left are just fucking insane, this is what Marxism does to your brain.

These idiots reject basic biology, chromosomes don’t lie.
It’s the true misogyny unveiling from the beta males’ latent complete rejection of women. They mock women using each other’s assholes as artificial vaginas. They mock women insisting their identities as on par with burlesque performers. They attempt to steal even the female form; predominantly changing their names as representative of their view of the use of women to monikers like “Delicious”, “Randi”, “Lactatia”, “Vixen”, and a raft of other whore-names. Then they move into their bathrooms, showers, changing rooms & exclusive sports organizations; using their inarguably more powerful forms to shove women aside and steal any vestiges left of their limelight or even safety.

They marry each other to qualify to adopt children they can never bear, to prove women are no longer uniquely important as mothers even. Their living example to those children is a multigenerational new social “norm” teaching entire societies that really the only use of women left are as “breeders”; a hateful & often-used “N-word” equivalent met with guffaws of laughter behind ( and emboldened, in front of) closed beta male doors. The word “mother” will no longer have a contextual meaning for more and more people over time. Translated, the VALUE of the word “mother” will diminish or disappear in lockstep.

In short, organized & lobbying/influential beta male latent hatred of the female, perhaps born from frustration at early sexual rejection by females, has set back the women’s collective fight for recognition of value to society to perhaps even over 2,000 years. This where even in oppressive pre-biblical times, women at least were cherished vessels who bore & raised the sons & daughters of men.

Sports? They are just getting their feet wet....

Last edited:
Na, it’s completely okay. Men pretending to be woman is normal and they can compete on the same level.

Transgender ‘female’ MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

she has taken lot of heat and hate for her opinion......may she not recant
From whom? I don't see anyone on here disagreeing.
What you don’t see here is a seething silence on the topic. And purely because of another annoying value of women the beta boys are having trouble working around...for now... And that is the need for breeders’ votes so they can continue oppressing their value into nothing.

Good for her. She's not a sheep.

I agree and these transgender women should not be competing against women. They are men and have the muscles and strength to prove it.

They should know they are stronger and refuse to participate. If they had any honor that is.

Good for her. She's not a sheep.

I agree and these transgender women should not be competing against women. They are men and have the muscles and strength to prove it.

They should know they are stronger and refuse to participate. If they had any honor that is.
They don’t even know what is between their legs, nor what gender means. So we would expect any notion of fairness or honor to be derived from the same seething pot of reality disconnect.

she has taken lot of heat and hate for her opinion......may she not recant
From whom? I don't see anyone on here disagreeing.
What you don’t see here is a seething silence on the topic. And purely because of another annoying value of women the beta boys are having trouble working around...for now... And that is the need for breeders’ votes so they can continue oppressing their value into nothing.
From her "community"

Forum List

Back