Markets are experiencing the slow crash

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
markets have been flat for basically 18 months.

Market trends have been down.

DJIA ended down 1.5% today

NASDAQ ended down 1.2% today

S&P 500 ended down 1.23% today

All of that 'sugar rush' of free cash from Trump's tax cuts (signed on December 22, 2017) for the corporations & for the wealthiest 1% only truly effected the markets for about 1, to maybe 2 months.

The markets are in trouble & the slow crash looks like it may be here for a while.

DYODD

All of that 'sugar rush' of free cash from Trump's tax cuts (signed on December 22, 2017) for the corporations & for the wealthiest 1% only truly effected the markets for about 1, to maybe 2 months.

The markets are in trouble & the slow crash looks like it may be here for a while.

DYODD
/----/ And yet DIA is up 13.8% YTD. Imagine that.

• Banned

DYODD

DIA is up 13.8% YTD? Defense Intelligence Agency? LOL

I stated DJIA, NASDAQ, and S&P 500.

All three of those are flat for the past ~18 months.

DYODD

DIA is up 13.8% YTD? Defense Intelligence Agency? LOL

I stated DJIA, NASDAQ, and S&P 500.

All three of those are flat for the past ~18 months.
/----/ "DIA is up 13.8% YTD? Defense Intelligence Agency? LOL"
This is why discussing the stock market and investing with Libtards is a waste of time. DIA up 13.8% YTD
  • The SPDR® Dow Jones® Industrial AverageSM ETF Trust seeks to provide investment results that, before expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield performance of the Dow Jones Industrial AverageSM (the "Index")
  • The Dow Jones Industrial AverageSM (DJIA) is composed of 30 "blue-chip" U.S. stocks
  • The DJIA is the oldest continuous barometer of the U.S. stock market, and the most widely quoted indicator of U.S. stock market activity
  • The DJIA is a price weighted index of 30 component common stocks
upload_2019-8-12_16-48-11.png

DYODD

So slow, what I want to buy is going up and up. Explain that!

• Banned
If you are talking DJIA, that is up 13.8% YTD.

You typed DIA. That is not DJIA.
It would seem you are the one that is a waste of time discussing the markets & investing with.

As I previously stated, the DJIA is flat over the past ~18 months.

Learn how to type.

It would seem you are the one that is a waste of time discussing the markets & investing with.

Learn how to type.

That don't befront me, leftist shillboi. I type just fine, you putz.

Learn how to type.
/---/ "Learn how to type"
No you big dope. DIA is the symbol for the largest ETF that tracks the DJIA. How else would you own the Dow stocks? Would you buy each of the 30 stocks or just one ETF? Learn how to invest and you won't look like an idiot.

Forum List

Back