Market at All Time HIGHS, Manufacturing at 37 yr HIGHS, Biden is winning !

Biden is going to be another economic great, Just like Bill Clinton.

What Biden understands, that Trump and his idiot supporters never understood: You can't have an economic recovery unless you have a covid recovery. Biden has said this many times.

Trump didn't understand this and he never took the appropriate action to contain covid. He never took covid seriously
"This is nothing, it will all disappear" "It's the flu" "We're rounding the curve" "Maybe we could inject bleach"

Right now, we have the Biden stimulus bill that has strong bipartisan support amongst Americans, the Biden infrastructure bill, and the Biden re-opening boom. Add to this the mini-tech revolution, and we have all the pieces in place.

The Biden BOOM could be the biggest economic expansion in US history. The new ROARING 20s. Trump and his idiot supporters are going to hate everyday of it, because they hate America. Party over country.

This is why we elected Biden, to crush covid and fix the economy. None of this would have happened if Trump won re-election.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

so youre celebrating the elite getting richer under biden???

why dont you care about middle america getting poorer??
AHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly a stock market at all time highs and Manufacturing at 37 year highs is bad !!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

The GOP hates America, they only care about the party.

WOWWWW!!

You dumbass. The market was high when Trump was POTUS. The market goes up then the market goes down. Doesn't matter who is in the WH. Lets see how the market does if the stuttering fucks bills get passed.

You Dem idiots backed that stuttering fuck who is bankrupting the country. What an idiot you are.
Your tears make me happy.

Enjoy the Biden BOOM

Party over country.

Not tears you dumbass. You're to stupid to realize what that stuttering fuck is doing and will do.

Party over country you fucking idiot.

The Trumpsters crowed when the market went up before.

Trumpsters have zero (0) credibility on this topic. None. Sad, silly jokes.
Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

Trump was the king of government debt and money printing.

From day 1 Trump ramped up government spending and deficits to record levels, then the Fed had to resumes QE 4 in 2019... Remember that... I doubt you do.

Trump bankrupted America.
There was no QE or immense "infrastructure" projects with no visible means of financial support from '17 - '21....You're a goddamn moron.
YES THERE WAS YOU DUMB FUCK...

QE 4 (QE lite) in the fall of 2019...

You are a total joke. AND Trump spent $ trillions of borrowed money and raised the deficit to extreme levels before covid.

The money Trump borrowed -an unforced error- was to support current federal spending and bureaucratic bloat, not as a means to prop up Wall Street, you fucking ignorant buffoon.

Trump used tax policy to entice funds sitting offshore on the sidelines into the markets, he didn't just print it up like your stammering stumblefuck Marxist "president" is doing.
You mean to support all his spending bills...

Basically you are delusional and trying to re-write history. Get your facts straight moron:

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

From day 1 Trump ramped up government spending and deficits to record levels, then the Fed had to resumes QE 4 in 2019... Remember that... I doubt you do.

There was no QE or immense "infrastructure" projects with no visible means of financial support from '17 - '21....You're a goddamn moron.

You are a total joke. AND Trump spent $ trillions of borrowed money and raised the deficit to extreme levels before covid.

your defense of the uber rich is telling me you dems have lied all along and you dont give a shit about the common man,,
You're blowing smoke...

I am very happy the market is at highs, and manufacturing is at highs, and the economy is about to boom, and the middle class is going to boom, just like it did under Clinton.

You're just pissed because Biden is winning, America is winning, and you have no job skills to compete in this booming economy.

Maybe Biden will raise minimum wage for you...
trust me jr my skills are plenty and haven't made min wage in decades,,

but the fact remains youre supporting the rich getting richer while the rest of us loose,,
Well if you had job skills you wouldn't be losing.
Stop being so lazy and get some job skills.

You need the government to bail you out for your bad decisions in life.

It's not my fault you made bad choices in life, don't blame me.

Hopefully Biden will raise the minimum wage so you can get a raise...
WOW!!

sorry jr I am 55 and retired and dont need your handouts and never did,,

my concern is my children and soon to be born grandchildren from the debt you dem and repube friends are putting on them,,,

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

The money Trump borrowed -an unforced error- was to support current federal spending and bureaucratic bloat, not as a means to prop up Wall Street, you fucking ignorant buffoon.

Trump used tax policy to entice funds sitting offshore on the sidelines into the markets, he didn't just print it up like your stammering stumblefuck Marxist "president" is doing.

Basically you are delusional and trying to re-write history. Get your facts straight moron:

Hahahahahahaha A Dim giving a lecture on history rewrites hahahahahahaha

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

I in fact didn't support his spending bills (actually, they were McTurtle's, Ryan's, and McCarthy's spending bills, but that's another argument)....I thought he should have vetoed them all.

And you're still an economically illiterate Marxist fucking clown.

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

your defense of the uber rich is telling me you dems have lied all along and you dont give a shit about the common man,,
You're blowing smoke...

I am very happy the market is at highs, and manufacturing is at highs, and the economy is about to boom, and the middle class is going to boom, just like it did under Clinton.

You're just pissed because Biden is winning, America is winning, and you have no job skills to compete in this booming economy.

but the fact remains youre supporting the rich getting richer while the rest of us loose,,

WOW!!

my concern is my children and soon to be born grandchildren from the debt you dem and repube friends are putting on them,,,
Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus. Trump spent $Trillions and bankrupted America before covid...

Basically you are just mad that Biden is winning and the economy is looking great and you are trying to come up with a stupid excuse for Biden's wins.

You're pissed because Biden is winning and America is winning.

Stock market at ATH, manufacturing at 37 yr Highs, only a traitor would not like that...

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

You're blowing smoke...

WOW!!

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus. Trump spent $Trillions and bankrupted America before covid...

Basically you are just mad that Biden is winning and the economy is looking great and you are trying to come up with a stupid excuse for Biden's wins.

Stock market at ATH, manufacturing at 37 yr Highs, only a traitor would not like that...
160k virus kills winning!

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

You're blowing smoke...

WOW!!

bush inherited fake book keeping from clinton,,,

and so much for you wanting profits to go back to the workers,,,
you wpuld rather they go to your rich friends,,

your avatar tells a huge story about you,,

What Biden understands, that Trump and his idiot supporters never understood: You can't have an economic recovery unless you have a covid recovery. Biden has said this many times.

Trump didn't understand this and he never took the appropriate action to contain covid. He never took covid seriously
"This is nothing, it will all disappear" "It's the flu" "We're rounding the curve" "Maybe we could inject bleach"

Right now, we have the Biden stimulus bill that has strong bipartisan support amongst Americans, the Biden infrastructure bill, and the Biden re-opening boom. Add to this the mini-tech revolution, and we have all the pieces in place.

The Biden BOOM could be the biggest economic expansion in US history. The new ROARING 20s. Trump and his idiot supporters are going to hate everyday of it, because they hate America. Party over country.

This is why we elected Biden, to crush covid and fix the economy. None of this would have happened if Trump won re-election.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly a stock market at all time highs and Manufacturing at 37 year highs is bad !!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

You dumbass. The market was high when Trump was POTUS. The market goes up then the market goes down. Doesn't matter who is in the WH. Lets see how the market does if the stuttering fucks bills get passed.

You Dem idiots backed that stuttering fuck who is bankrupting the country. What an idiot you are.

Enjoy the Biden BOOM

Party over country.

Not tears you dumbass. You're to stupid to realize what that stuttering fuck is doing and will do.

WAAAAA !!!
WAAAAAAAA !!!

just prepare yourself for a lot of crying over the next few years as this is just the beginning and the Biden BOOM will be the best in US history.

America is going to be so strong, you are going to hate it...

The market going up under Trump wasn't as a result of unlimited money printing, you disingenuous tribalist asshole.
There's one now!
Blow it out your ass, fucking fraud.
AHAHAHA!!!

You are so pissed that Biden is winning.

America is so strong right now because of Biden, and you hate it.

Party over country...
A very enjoyable, hopeful time.

The market going up under Trump wasn't as a result of unlimited money printing, you disingenuous tribalist asshole.
There's one now!
AHAHAHA!!!

Party over country...
It's so funny, the president changes, and all of a sudden the idiot Trumpers don't like a good stock market and strong manufacturing data...

Trumpers are rooting for America to fail, yet Biden is still winning.

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

Trying to discuss economics with Trumpsters is a waste of time.

On no other issue is their arrogant ignorance more obvious.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Enjoy the Biden BOOM

Party over country.

WAAAAA !!!
WAAAAAAAA !!!

just prepare yourself for a lot of crying over the next few years as this is just the beginning and the Biden BOOM will be the best in US history.

America is going to be so strong, you are going to hate it...
Again, a Dim lecturing us about crying hahahahahahaha

There's one now!
AHAHAHA!!!

Party over country...
It's so funny, the president changes, and all of a sudden the idiot Trumpers don't like a good stock market and strong manufacturing data...

Trumpers are rooting for America to fail, yet Biden is still winning.
Pinochijoe is, like the old song says, a day tripper

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

You're blowing smoke...

WOW!!

But, Biden "beat covid" :auiqs.jpg:

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

Thank you President Trump and the republican governors who have opened up their states........Trump's 3 vaccines in under a year, and the refusal of republican governors to destroy their state economies have allowed some recovery.....

It will be squandered by the democrats as they continue to attack the economy...but we did what we could....

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

You're blowing smoke...

WOW!!

But, Biden "beat ovid" :auiqs.jpg:
Beat the kill records, yes.....a little behind the Trump pace on vaccinations though.

Trumpers ar

Yes it was.

Trying to discuss economics with Trumpsters is a waste of time.

On no other issue is their arrogant ignorance more obvious.

Lookit the arrogant fuckchop project like a boss! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back