Mark Kelly: The next possible Democratic Presidential Hopeful in 2024?

Kelly would bring new blood to the party and Gabby Giffords would be an inspirational First Lady.

They would be the NRAs worst nightmare

How would it be "bad" for the NRA? NRA membership soared during the regime of gungrabber Obama.

Ironically, the election of Trump would be bad for the NRA, as people would see less reason to belong
NRA pulls the same shit with every Democrat

”Fill in Democrats Name” is going to take your guns

Send us money

The D's always promise Gun Confiscation. This year, Sleepy Joe was asked if he planned to do it.

To quote Biden "Bingo"

What libs fail to realize is that people will always have guns. If they can't buy them in a store, they'll buy them from independent fellows working out of the trunks of their cars or back rooms of bars. The question was never "guns of no guns" but Legal, Safe guns, or the wild west where anyone can get it if they have cash.
Both Kelly and Giffords are avid shooters and gun owners.

They support responsible gun legislation including universal background checks and banning high capacity magazines.

As do most Americans
Actually, the only Americans who support what you say here, do not own guns (on the most part).

Not true
The majority of NRA members support comprehensive background checks
No, they don't.

Kelly would bring new blood to the party and Gabby Giffords would be an inspirational First Lady.

How would it be "bad" for the NRA? NRA membership soared during the regime of gungrabber Obama.

Ironically, the election of Trump would be bad for the NRA, as people would see less reason to belong

Send us money

The D's always promise Gun Confiscation. This year, Sleepy Joe was asked if he planned to do it.

To quote Biden "Bingo"

What libs fail to realize is that people will always have guns. If they can't buy them in a store, they'll buy them from independent fellows working out of the trunks of their cars or back rooms of bars. The question was never "guns of no guns" but Legal, Safe guns, or the wild west where anyone can get it if they have cash.

They support responsible gun legislation including universal background checks and banning high capacity magazines.

As do most Americans
Actually, the only Americans who support what you say here, do not own guns (on the most part).

Not true
No, they don't.

Send us money

To quote Biden "Bingo"

As do most Americans

Not true
No, they don't.

Yeah, that's all bullshit.

You can go now.

Kelly has three big policy proposals on gun safety. First, he supports universal federal background check legislation that would require every gun seller in the US to vet who's buying their guns.

Second, Kelly said the US should crack down on domestic violence offenders with guns. Perpetrators of mass shootings have disproportionately troubling histories of abusing women.

Finally, more red-flag laws would help, Kelly said. These laws permit family members, roommates, law-enforcement officers, and others who are worried about someone's mental state to temporarily restrict that person's access to guns.

Who could possibly oppose these?

Kelly has three big policy proposals on gun safety. First, he supports universal federal background check legislation that would require every gun seller in the US to vet who's buying their guns.

Second, Kelly said the US should crack down on domestic violence offenders with guns. Perpetrators of mass shootings have disproportionately troubling histories of abusing women.

Finally, more red-flag laws would help, Kelly said. These laws permit family members, roommates, law-enforcement officers, and others who are worried about someone's mental state to temporarily restrict that person's access to guns.

If my neighbor doesn't like me because my dog accidentally shit on his lawn, but I cleaned it up quickly, and he decides he hates me anyway because he is out of shape and I am a gym rat....and he is aware I own a firearm, he can red flag me by saying whatever the hell he wants to say about me.

Should I have the right to report my neighbor whom I don't like to the IRS because I believe he is cheating on his taxes?

How will that pan out?

Send us money

To quote Biden "Bingo"

As do most Americans

Not true
you made that up. An assumption based only on ideology but not on fact.
Legal gun owners are well aware of gun safety; take courses in gun safety....and other than hunters and those that go to a range, most never discharge their firearms because, well, we all know, if there is no reason to discharge it, don't.

Free people.

"Red flag" laws would punish people BEFORE any trial or appeals. That's a problem.

Send us money

To quote Biden "Bingo"

Isn't it funny how the left uses that same argument to keep abortion alive?

Send us money
That’s because Dems always vote to restrict gun rights. :cuckoo:

Send us money

Dems vote for safety.

Republicans put the rights of an assassin over the rights of his victims

"Red flag" laws would punish people BEFORE any trial or appeals. That's a problem.

Too freaking bad

In mass shooting after mass shooting we hear the same story.
It is not......I never suspected he could do such a thing, it’s “That guy was always creepy and I knew it was a matter of time.

If the people who know you best suspect there is something seriously wrong with you, it is not that big a “punishment” to have him give up his arsenal while everything is sorted out

Send us money

Dems vote for safety.

Ted Cruz is true.

Send us money

Dems vote for safety.

Wrong again.
Conservatives (not republicans) legally and responsibly capitalize on their 2nd amendment right.
Some gang banger who bought a Saturday night special at the local 7-11 parking lot is not what is in the conversation and to imply that legal and responsible gun owners are part of that demographic is irresponsible, childish and, to be frank, dangerous.

Democrats don't vote for safety. They vote for what is easy and makes them feel good......until, of course, it comes to their backyard.

Streisand.....walls don't work! Let them in! They are just looking for a better life.
Streisand....I request to build a wall on the public beach in front of my house because I deserve protection from those that want to take selfies with my mansion in the background.

Enough said there.

Send us money

Dems vote for safety.

Wrong again.
Conservatives (not republicans) legally and responsibly capitalize on their 2nd amendment right.
Some gang banger who bought a Saturday night special at the local 7-11 parking lot is not what is in the conversation and to imply that legal and responsible gun owners are part of that demographic is irresponsible, childish and, to be frank, dangerous.

Democrats don't vote for safety. They vote for what is easy and makes them feel good......until, of course, it comes to their backyard.

Streisand.....walls don't work! Let them in! They are just looking for a better life.
Streisand....I request to build a wall on the public beach in front of my house because I deserve protection from those that want to take selfies with my mansion in the background.

Enough said there.

This is what Kelly, a gun owner, proposes
Why would you object?

Send us money

Dems vote for safety.

Wrong again.

Enough said there.

Why would you object?

I have no issue with universal federal background check.

Crackdown on domestic violence offenders? What does that mean? If you are convicted of domestic violence in a court of law, you lose your CCP as well as your license to own a firearm. So are you saying if someone accuses you of domestic violence, you lose your license before being convicted? So if my wife hates the fact that I have ass smell, she can accuse me of domestic violence and without a court proceeding and a verdict by a jury of my peers I lose my 2nd amendment right?
And I explained the issue with the whole "red flag" thing. Exactly what constitutes a legitimate red flag? The fact that my neighbor hates me? The fact that my ex did not like the settlement her attorney got her?

You see, you are making it easy....do this do that....simple...no issue.....but it doesnt work that way.

Send us money

Dems vote for safety.

Wrong again.

Enough said there.

Why would you object?

Crackdown on domestic violence offenders? What does that mean? If you are convicted of domestic violence in a court of law, you lose your CCP as well as your license to own a firearm. So are you saying if someone accuses you of domestic violence, you lose your license before being convicted? So if my wife hates the fact that I have ass smell, she can accuse me of domestic violence and without a court proceeding and a verdict by a jury of my peers I lose my 2nd amendment right?
And I explained the issue with the whole "red flag" thing. Exactly what constitutes a legitimate red flag? The fact that my neighbor hates me? The fact that my ex did not like the settlement her attorney got her?

You see, you are making it easy....do this do that....simple...no issue.....but it doesnt work that way.

Yes, we need to keep those engaged in domestic violence away from weapons.

If you have a complaint against you, you lose your arsenal until the issue is resolved.

If you don’t like it, stop beating your wife

Send us money

Dems vote for safety.

Wrong again.

Enough said there.

Why would you object?

Yes, we need to keep those engaged in domestic violence away from weapons.

If you have a complaint against you, you lose your arsenal until the issue is resolved.

If you don’t like it, stop beating your wife
So one accused of beating his wife loses his right to his 2nd amendment, not to mention other rights, even though he has not been found guilty of such a horrific act.

So I assume all accusers are able to take away ones rights on command before proof is presented and studied.

OK..I accuse you of beastiality

See you in court. In the meantime, you lose your rights as an American.

How is that working out for you?

How is he going to “crack down” on them? By keeping them in prison? If not he is full of shit.

Forum List

Back