Mark Judge’s book validates Christine Blasey Ford’s timeline of the alleged Kavanaugh assault

If you previously had any doubts about the veracity of Ms. Ford's claim, does this change anything?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • I'm still undecided

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
I find this new information very interesting. When I heard of Judge's continued insistence that he doesn't recall the incident in question I figured it was just due to his friendship to Kavanaugh (the guy code to back each other no matter what) but then I figured maybe he didn't want the publicity. If he's written a book about his drinking problem back in school then not wanting the publicity would not exactly make sense, however if what he's attempting to avoid is saying anything under oath that can be disputed or contradicted through his own word, such as in this book, that makes more sense to me.

Analysis | Mark Judge’s book validates Christine Blasey Ford’s timeline of the alleged Kavanaugh assault

During her testimony Thursday morning, Christine Blasey Ford offered one piece of information that she felt could narrow down the time frame of the alleged incident in which she says she was assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh at a gathering at a house in Maryland when they were in high school.

She described having seen Kavanaugh’s classmate Mark Judge — who she alleges was in the room when the attack occurred — shortly after the alleged incident.

“I did see Mark Judge once at the Potomac Village Safeway after the time of the attack,” she said, “and it would be helpful with anyone’s resources if — to figure out when he worked there if people are wanting more details from me about when the attack occurred. If we could find out when he worked there, then I could provide a more detailed timeline about when the attack occurred.”

Responding to questions from Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.), she gave more details about that alleged encounter.

“I was going to the Potomac Village Safeway, this is the one on the corner of Falls and River Road,” she said. “And I was with my mother and I was a teenager, so I wanted her to go in one door and me the other. I chose the wrong door because the door I chose was the one where Mark Judge — it looked like he was working there and arranging the shopping carts.”

“I said hello to him, and his face was white and very uncomfortable saying hello back,” she continued. “And we had previously been friendly at the times that we saw each other over the previous two years. . . . I wouldn’t characterize him as not friendly, he was just nervous and not really wanting to speak with me. He looked a little bit ill.”

“How long did this occur after the incident?” Durbin asked.

“I would estimate six to eight weeks,” she replied.

To Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Ford offered some ways in which the time frame of Judge’s employment might be ascertained by the committee: perhaps “through employment records or the IRS or anything,” she said.

There’s a better source, as it turns out: Judge’s book, “Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk,” published in 1997.​

A drunken sluts book proves nothing other than as usual, you are a gullible libtard.

LIAR! SCUM!

j7841kc.jpg

Bitch can't keep her lies straight...

FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? — City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008 NOT 2012

Christine Blasey Ford told the US Senate Judiciary Committee that the memories of Brett Kavanaugh “first came up” when she went into counseling in 2012. In May 2012 Ford and her husband argued over her desire to add “a second front door” to their home. Ford told the committee on Thursday the desire for a second door was because Brett Kavanaugh made her “claustrophobic.”

FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? -- City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008 NOT 2012

it doesn't change anything....she a dishonest piece of garbage.

I voted NO

Bitch can't keep her lies straight...

FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? — City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008 NOT 2012

Christine Blasey Ford told the US Senate Judiciary Committee that the memories of Brett Kavanaugh “first came up” when she went into counseling in 2012. In May 2012 Ford and her husband argued over her desire to add “a second front door” to their home. Ford told the committee on Thursday the desire for a second door was because Brett Kavanaugh made her “claustrophobic.”

FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? -- City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008 NOT 2012

Gateway Pundit.
Fake news.
But great chum for Trump's trained seals.

I find this new information very interesting. When I heard of Judge's continued insistence that he doesn't recall the incident in question I figured it was just due to his friendship to Kavanaugh (the guy code to back each other no matter what) but then I figured maybe he didn't want the publicity. If he's written a book about his drinking problem back in school then not wanting the publicity would not exactly make sense, however if what he's attempting to avoid is saying anything under oath that can be disputed or contradicted through his own word, such as in this book, that makes more sense to me.

Analysis | Mark Judge’s book validates Christine Blasey Ford’s timeline of the alleged Kavanaugh assault

During her testimony Thursday morning, Christine Blasey Ford offered one piece of information that she felt could narrow down the time frame of the alleged incident in which she says she was assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh at a gathering at a house in Maryland when they were in high school.

She described having seen Kavanaugh’s classmate Mark Judge — who she alleges was in the room when the attack occurred — shortly after the alleged incident.

“I did see Mark Judge once at the Potomac Village Safeway after the time of the attack,” she said, “and it would be helpful with anyone’s resources if — to figure out when he worked there if people are wanting more details from me about when the attack occurred. If we could find out when he worked there, then I could provide a more detailed timeline about when the attack occurred.”

Responding to questions from Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.), she gave more details about that alleged encounter.

“I was going to the Potomac Village Safeway, this is the one on the corner of Falls and River Road,” she said. “And I was with my mother and I was a teenager, so I wanted her to go in one door and me the other. I chose the wrong door because the door I chose was the one where Mark Judge — it looked like he was working there and arranging the shopping carts.”

“I said hello to him, and his face was white and very uncomfortable saying hello back,” she continued. “And we had previously been friendly at the times that we saw each other over the previous two years. . . . I wouldn’t characterize him as not friendly, he was just nervous and not really wanting to speak with me. He looked a little bit ill.”

To Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Ford offered some ways in which the time frame of Judge’s employment might be ascertained by the committee: perhaps “through employment records or the IRS or anything,” she said.

There’s a better source, as it turns out: Judge’s book, “Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk,” published in 1997.​
So she continued to go to the store where the person who helped to rape her worked for weeks after the event occurred? What's wrong with this picture? All it does is provide further proof that she's a liar.

Her story of visiting the Safeway was the first thing to convince me that she was flat out lying. Didn't want to be seen with her mother at the grocery store? really?

So she continued to go to the store where the person who helped to rape her worked for weeks after the event occurred? What's wrong with this picture? All it does is provide further proof that she's a liar.

Can't you read even simple text?

"“I did see Mark Judge once at the Potomac Village Safeway after the time of the attack,” she said""""

"“I did see Mark Judge once at the Potomac Village Safeway after the time of the attack,” she said""""

How many times did she go there over the course of 8 weeks?

How does the calendar confirm that?

Her story of visiting the Safeway was the first thing to convince me that she was flat out lying. Didn't want to be seen with her mother at the grocery store? really?
Do you have teenagers? Do you spend any time with real teenagers?

Last edited:

How many times did she go there over the course of 8 weeks?

There's nothing here except a trip to Safeway.
And her saying that she and Judge had been friendly over the previous two years.
Have someone read the post to you.
You're incapable of comprehension.

How does the calendar confirm that?

This has nothing to do with the calendar.
You've become hysterical.
Take your Midol and calm down.

It's clear that the far right wing pseudo-cons have become desperate to the point of incoherent.
Good luck ya'all. It's up to the FBI now.
Thank you, Jeff Flake, for standing up to the spineless pricks on the committee today.

Forum List

Back