Mark Esper: Trump Was The Biggest Leaker In His Administration, And It Was Bad For The Country

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
"leaks were a chronic problem" in the Trump administration and asserts that the former was the "biggest leaker of all."

The individual motivations for the leaks ranged from advancing a preferred policy outcome to enhancing the leaker's own role or credentials to currying favor with the president. It was a noxious behavior learned from the top. The president was the biggest leaker of all. It turned colleague against colleague, department against department, and it was generally bad for the administration and the country."
According to Esper, the leaks "damaged trust" and made people "far more reluctant to speak up and share their views."

I wonder if Trump got the idea from Ginni Thomas?

"leaks were a chronic problem" in the Trump administration and asserts that the former was the "biggest leaker of all."

The individual motivations for the leaks ranged from advancing a preferred policy outcome to enhancing the leaker's own role or credentials to currying favor with the president. It was a noxious behavior learned from the top. The president was the biggest leaker of all. It turned colleague against colleague, department against department, and it was generally bad for the administration and the country."
According to Esper, the leaks "damaged trust" and made people "far more reluctant to speak up and share their views."

Horn Blower Alert

3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif

You Dimmers are so brainwashed by your lifetime crooks in charge...Trump shook up the swamp and when they feared falling off the gravy train they got rid of him....and you brainless lemmings bought it.

Trump never could keep his mouth shut. He has no boundaries. Remember when he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians? He just wanted them to like him and be impressed.

Trump never could keep his mouth shut. He has no boundaries. Remember when he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians? He just wanted them to like him and be impressed.

He’s still enriching himself from the office, which was always the goal anyway. And the suckers still continue sending him money. The Trump base, if nothing else, exposes the shear level of stupidity that exists in the country, while Trump himself, and now we know members of Congress, and the Supreme Court, are engaged in unprecedented corruption.

He’s still enriching himself from the office, which was always the goal anyway. And the suckers still continue sending him money. The Trump base, if nothing else, exposes the shear level of stupidity that exists in the country, while Trump himself, and now we know members of Congress, and the Supreme Court, are engaged in unprecedented corruption.
You lecturing us on being suckers and stupidity is like Moochelle Obammy claiming she has no Adam's Apple. You put a pooping vegetable into office who is destroying the country and then babble on here like a moron who knows nothing about anything.

So where's the Truth in that Tell-all Book.
Is it just Mark Espers word.How convenient.
He needs to cite sources that Confirm what he alleges.

GoebbelsAccuse.png

You lecturing us on being suckers and stupidity is like Moochelle Obammy claiming she has no Adam's Apple. You put a pooping vegetable into office who is destroying the country and then babble on here like a moron who knows nothing about anything.
I wish I could be so nice. I'm trying

He didn't even take a salary and donated to the vets you faggot ass ungrateful pofs. You welfare sucking grommit

I can't think of one thing Trump did that was bad for me and my country... Gas at $5.74 per gal is bad for the country Mr Esper you fucking idiot.... The Biden's selling access and doing favors for cash is bad for the country Mr Esper you fucking idiot....

You Dimmers are so brainwashed by your lifetime crooks in charge...Trump shook up the swamp and when they feared falling off the gravy train they got rid of him....and you brainless lemmings bought it.
Overall Trump had great instincts.About virtually all things.
And yes he has a big mouth.Once he gets talkin' its near
impossible to stop him.Guys Like Sean Hannity and
Brian Kilmeade know all to well.

Overall Trump had great instincts.About virtually all things.
And yes he has a big mouth.Once he gets talkin' its near
impossible to stop him.Guys Like Sean Hannity and
Brian Kilmeade know all to well.
He can talk all he wants and send mean tweets all day long as far as I am concerned, as long as he is in charge and running the economy and protecting the country.

The weird worshipers get very pissy whenever intimates share insights into their unassailable Binkie.

The weird worshipers get very pissy whenever intimates share insights into their unassailable Binkie.
Oh yeah, that reminds me, which church did you raid and annoy on Mother's Day, Schmiddy?

He can talk all he wants and send mean tweets all day long as far as I am concerned, as long as he is in charge and running the economy and protecting the country.
Consider this thought.Is it better to use " mean Tweets "
Vs. a Really mean and Unamerican style takeover of our
Country.Where any thoughts of Making America Great are
considered some Bad thing.
This is juvenile territory.Most sane and common sense
oriented Citizens { even in grade school } can understand
how Juvenile,mean and Unamerican Biden world is.
Far exceeding an old cliche /// " Like it's not even
America! ".

So where's the Truth in that Tell-all Book.
Is it just Mark Espers word.How convenient.
He needs to cite sources that Confirm what he alleges.
Trump wanted to retaliate against China for their hurricane gun.

Forum List

Back