Marjorie Taylor Greene Gets Longest Twitter Suspension Yet After Falsely Claiming COVID Vaccines And Masks Don't Work

And appropriately so.

As private media Twitter is at liberty to edit its content as it sees fit, where how it edits that content in no manner ‘violates’ free speech.

And as a private organization Twitter is at liberty to determine who will or will not participate; those who wish to participate must follow the rules and policies of the organization, consistent with the First Amendment right to freedom of association.

When she clicked on "agree" to the TOS rules when she signed up with twitter, she signed a contract agreeing to those TOS rules. Which included agreeing that twitter can suspend or even cancel the account if she violates the TOS rules.

She agreed to the rules in a signed contract then violated those rules.

Yeah, you avoid all the facts, I get it. You believe your constitutional rights are being violated by non governmental entities. :auiqs.jpg: Best of luck.
Trust me, you won’t understand but ALL legit, real Americans EXPECT their right of freedom of speech to be honored at all times and by all entities. Why wouldn’t lowlife pieces of worth dogshit want to exercise said right anywhere and at all times?

When she clicked on "agree" to the TOS rules when she signed up with twitter, she signed a contract agreeing to those TOS rules. Which included agreeing that twitter can suspend or even cancel the account if she violates the TOS rules.

Trust me, you won’t understand but ALL legit, real Americans EXPECT their right of freedom of speech to be honored at all times and by all entities. Why wouldn’t lowlife pieces of worth dogshit want to exercise said right anywhere and at all times?

Magaturds are allergic to personal responsibility or accountability.

Because your expectations and entitlement means absolutely dick to me. Low characters only receive contempt. Get that, magaturd? Constitutional right doesn't even come into play here legally.

You don't play by your own rules, so I say fuck your lib-r-tees then, magaturd. How does my middle finger to your face look? Unconstitutional?

Because your expectations and entitlement means absolutely dick to me. Low characters only receive contempt. Get that, magaturd? Constitutional right doesn't even come into play here legally.

You don't play by your own rules, so I say fuck your lib-r-tees then, magaturd. How does my middle finger to your face look? Unconstitutional?
Hahaha...you twisted LefTards never listen to how pathetic and unAmerican you sound do you?
Filthy LefTards:
”I like it when platforms and mediums MAKE people say ONLY the things that align with my perspective, positions and feelings.“
hahahaha...you disgusting dumbmotherfuckers

Once again we see why America with 4% of world population has 16% or so of world COVID fatalities.

Yeah with New Jersey (democrat for decades) lead the world in per capita deaths for over 6 months until recently bypassed by small nations.

New York (Democrat for decades) was the worlds leader per capita death rate for most of last year until New Jersey took their place.

The CDC director in an CNN TV interview stated about 3 days ago that experimental vaccines do not prevent infection or prevent transmission, could reduce the level of sickness.

Your partisanship bigotry is hurting you.

27 to go

She is posting lies.

Her account has been suspended for a week.

Lies like this are filling hospitals all over the nation. Children are are now being infected some are dying.

cloth masks don't work tho

Michael Osterholm an epidemiologist on the covid advisory board agrees with me

edit - Here says he's pro mask at the start

Then shreds the data backing up their use and openly admits he only uses them when he is forced

Once again we see why America with 4% of world population has 16% or so of world COVID fatalities.
Freedom and Liberty come at a cost....Imagine if Father Government forced you to stay indoors your whole life, forbid you from driving or swimming, or drinking, or smoking....FUCK we could live forever couldn’t we?

Go against the commie, globalist agenda and this is what happens. Notice how leftards avoid the topic of Cuomo at any cost?
Here you go, FUCK Cuomo. POS, just like Kavanaugh, Trump, and Gaetz.
Yo, Clayton, are the vaccinated getting COVID?
Yup, but with results way less severe.
You understand that?? Correct?

I got the Vacs in Feb & March, have you?

Correct.

And if Greene doesn’t like the rules or how Twitter conducts business, she’s free to close her account and not participate.

When truth violates a contract, you are dealing with scoundrels. Conservatives need to wise up and dump these social media outlets.

She is posting lies.

Her account has been suspended for a week.

Lies like this are filling hospitals all over the nation. Children are are now being infected some are dying.

Well she ain't wrong guinea pig

Are those hospitals still doing covid protocall bed space numbers ?
Probably

Forum List

Back