Marine Asks Mila Kunis To Marine Corps Ball

Very cool. I hope she accepts. Why the hell didn't i think of this when I was a swabbie.

Back in my day it would have been "Warrior asks Farrah Fawcett to the Navy Ball."

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg
I had to add my name to the list of old geezers that "thanked" this post
:redface:

I hope she accepts, it would be cool. :thup:

Sgt. Scott Moore: Marine Asks Mila Kunis To Marine Corps Ball

s-MARINE-MOORE-KUNIS-large300.jpg

Mila Kunis may pair up with Justin Timberlake later this month in "Friends With Benefits," but that isn't stopping one Marine from pursuing the Golden Globe-nominated actress.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, has posted a video asking the star to join him at the Marine Corps. Ball on November 18th in Greensville, North Carolina. He even has a YouTube user page set up, dedicated to the cause.

Interested, Ms. Kunis? Contact Sgt. Moore at gowithmemila at gmail.com.
Sgt. Scott Moore: Marine Asks Mila Kunis To Marine Corps Ball (VIDEO)

Adds another meaning to

Get Some!!
:eusa_drool:

Everyone can be a star if they have access to the media and know their way around the info-net. Imagine all the WW2 guys who would have asked Rita Hayworth out via E-mail or the Korea era guys who would have invited MM to the ball? It's no big deal.

I don't normally insult first.

But you're an idiot.

Mila Kunis showed real class in accepting this brave lad's invitation.

Kudos to her.

She said yes.:clap2:

Mila Kunis To Attend Marine Corps. Ball With Sgt. Scott Moore

Mila Kunis will be serving her country this November, but instead of camouflage fatigues, she'll be dressed up in a ball gown.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, posted a video to YouTube last week asking the "Friends with Benefits" star to accompany him to the Marine Corps. Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina. It may have seemed a longshot at first, but thanks to the power of the internet, he now has a very famous date.

Fox News asked Kunis, who was with co-star Justin Timberlake at the time, if she had seen the video, and whether she'd attend the ball.

Timberlake, ever the ladies man, helped make it happen.

"Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country," he told her. And even though Timberlake said he wouldn't come along, Kunis confirmed that she'd be attending.

"I'll do it," she said, setting up what will most definitely be the flashiest couple in North Carolina this November.

I have never been so happy to be wrong about something.

Everyone can be a star if they have access to the media and know their way around the info-net. Imagine all the WW2 guys who would have asked Rita Hayworth out via E-mail or the Korea era guys who would have invited MM to the ball? It's no big deal.
And I'm sure those men who served in Afghanistan thank you for your thoughts.

The guy gave it a shot, she said yes, it will be a fun night for ALL of the Marines there, and she didn't have to say yes, but she did.

Lighten up dude.

Maybe you can email Lindsey Lohan and see if she'll go to McDonalds with you.

She won't be going anywhere with your lame ass.

In my book, that makes it a huge deal.

Why do some people insist on screwing up every single "feel good" story that comes our way?

Did you laugh at the end of Old Yeller?

And I'm sure those men who served in Afghanistan thank you for your thoughts.

The guy gave it a shot, she said yes, it will be a fun night for ALL of the Marines there, and she didn't have to say yes, but she did.

Lighten up dude.

Maybe you can email Lindsey Lohan and see if she'll go to McDonalds with you.
Shit!!
I'm outta Rep, EZ but I just choked on my sweet tea from that!!
:lol:

Its no big deal? than you email a celebrity and see if they will give you the time of day, I bet my next 10 salaries you get rejected like a motherfucker.

She said yes.:clap2:

Mila Kunis will be serving her country this November, but instead of camouflage fatigues, she'll be dressed up in a ball gown.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, posted a video to YouTube last week asking the "Friends with Benefits" star to accompany him to the Marine Corps. Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina. It may have seemed a longshot at first, but thanks to the power of the internet, he now has a very famous date.

Fox News asked Kunis, who was with co-star Justin Timberlake at the time, if she had seen the video, and whether she'd attend the ball.

Timberlake, ever the ladies man, helped make it happen.

"Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country," he told her. And even though Timberlake said he wouldn't come along, Kunis confirmed that she'd be attending.

"I'll do it," she said, setting up what will most definitely be the flashiest couple in North Carolina this November.

a6520bumper20sticker20oorah_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

She's a lucky woman.

And he is exactly what is awesome about Marines (whatever country they are from :eusa_angel:)

marines are no better than anyother branch or member of our armed forces.

Disagree.

Had the chance a few times to see boot camp graduation ceremonies of Marines, Army, and Navy personnel. The crops being tuned out by the other two can't compare to what the Marines produce. In part it is do to the relaxing of various boot camp physical training requirements in order to accommodate females by the Army and Navy. As a result they exhibit a pudgy factor at graduation you don't see with the Marines.

Many Marines come out of Basic with a completely transformed jawline. It's weird.

I saw her in an interview some time ago. She said she "totally looks like an Anime character". That sort of "goofiness" and self deprecation really makes her an endearing person. She's also worked in some really awful films and paid her dues. Now she's flying high..and still accepts this date.

Gosh..very cool.

I saw her in an interview some time ago. She said she "totally looks like an Anime character". That sort of "goofiness" and self deprecation really makes her an endearing person. She's also worked in some really awful films and paid her dues. Now she's flying high..and still accepts this date.

Gosh..very cool.

She is really beautiful I think her eyes are amazing, I always thought she was a good actress but her accepting this Marines request shows me she is down to earth. A schedule for a celebrity is usually jam packed many months in advance so I wouldn't have been surprised if she couldn't make it but I am glad she is, I bet that Marine is excited.:clap2:

Forum List

Back